[drama 2006] Great Inheritance 위대한 유산

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kobashi

I liked both My Girl and Delightful Girl CH. Can't wait for this! And Jaehee, it will be great to see him in another drama.

i recently watched Jae Hee in Art of Fighting... he's just so adorable!!! i didn't really like him at first, the more i watched of his previous work, the more he grew on me. :)

i like Han Ji Min too... what a great pairing! i kinda like the Jae Hee/Han Chae Young pairing better, but i might end up changing my mind, depending on how this drama goes.

also wondering about the Wolf thing, too... is that still going to finish filming??? nvm, perhaps i should search for that thread and ask there.

Guest apple red

Cant wait for Jae hee's new drama...

The girl seems so pretty as well..not as pretty as HCY, but hopefully better act than her..

Guest roujin

wow im so utterly disappointed that jaehee dropped out of this. i was looking forward to this drama. not so sure anymore.

Guest polabola

^^ Jae Hee didn't drop out, it won't air at May 3 because the wrong information was given

according to himself when he posted a message to his fans

안녕하셔요

(你們好^^:

how are you?

드라마에 출연하는걸로 알고계시던데

(關於5月份演出電視劇的消息你們是知道的)

you may have known by now about the news on my new series,

그 기사 오보에여^^:;;

(這個消息是錯誤的^^:;Wink

that piece of information is incorrect,

전 5월초에 일본을 다녀온후에

(我在5月初將要去日本)

i am going to japan in the first part of may,

영화 촬영에 들어갑니다^^;

(我5月份從日本回來後,將會投入電影的拍攝^^Wink

when i get back it is only then that i will be able to start to shoot,

추후 자세한 일정은 제 매니저가 올릴꺼구요^^:;

(我的經紀人將會公佈之後的詳細行程^^:Wink

my management will announce the details of schedules of my trips,

드라마에 대한 내용은 오보입니다^^:;

(及對於連續劇錯誤的內容^^:Wink

and regarding the wrong information on my new tv series.

original message taken from cafe.daum.net/hyunkyun

chinese translations taken from jaehee.idv.tw

english translations done by lualm

영화 촬영에 들어갑니다^^;

(我5月份從日本回來後,將會投入電影的拍攝^^Wink

when i get back it is only then that i will be able to start to shoot,

=>i think that sentence say that he is going to start shooting a movie when he is back in may

actually i think according to today news the male lead is Kim jae won

김재원ㆍ한지민 KBS '위대한 유산' 주인공 캐스팅

[연합뉴스 2006.04.11 11:37:51]

200406920060411104929_1.jpg200406920060411104955_2.jpg

(서울=연합뉴스) 김영현 기자 = 탤런트 김재원과 한지민이 '굿바이 솔로' 후속으로 5월3일부터 방송하는 KBS 2TV 새 수목극 '위대한 유산'(극본 이숙진ㆍ김태희, 연출 김평중)의 주인공으로 캐스팅됐다.

11일 KBS에 따르면 김재원 은 이 드라마에서 희망 없이 살아가는 '조폭 양아치' 강현세 역을 맡았다. 강현세는 그에게 남겨진 유산인 유치원을 우여곡절 끝에 지켜나가게 된다.

한지민 은 이 유치원의 초보 교사 유미래 역으로 등장한다. 실수를 남발하지만 귀여운 캐릭터로 강현세와 멜로 라인이 형성된다.

이 밖에 이미숙, 개그맨 김진수, 손병호 등이 출연한다.

cool@yna.co.kr

April 11, 2006

Lee Mi-Sook Returns To Tv with 위대한 유산 (The Great Inheritance)

leemisooktv.jpg

My usual luck... we presented the upcoming Drama 위대한 유산 (The Great Inheritance) last week, but in the meantime new additions to the cast have emerged. First, it seems like Jae Hee dropped out of the project, replaced by Kim Jae-Won, who joins Han Ji-Min of 부활 (Rebirth) for the leading role. In my book, that's an even worse choice for the 'third rate thug' role, but then again, the rest of the cast looks good enough to overcome all that.

Yes, because the rest of the cast looks like this: Byun Hee-Bong, who turns everything he touches into gold -- latest probably being Bong Joon-Ho's 괴물 (The Host); the great Son Byung-Ho, last seen playing the uber-evil presence in 야수 (Running Wild) and who -- as I expected -- is indeed playing a gang boss; Jang Hyun-Sung, a regular of Song Il-Gon films (or better, a regular of little arthouse films, period). And I saved the best for last: Lee Mi-Sook is coming back to TV after a 13 Months absence. Lee's last appearance was in the SBS Drama 사랑공감 (Sympathy For Love). Lee's role -- as the director of the kindergarten Kim Jae-Won inherits from his dying mother -- will mark her return to comedy after a few melodramas. Producers Olive Nine announced script rehearsal will start from April 11, shooting two days later, and the show will start broadcasting from May 3 on KBS2, after the end of 굿바이 솔로 (Goodbye Solo). Again, huge reservations about the male lead, but the rest of the cast is gold, so this might turn out better than expected.

[sources: Star News, Star News]

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...041110471041753

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...041110330155568

Credit: X at http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005735.html

No more Jae Hee? :tears:

Eh, not a fan of Kim JaeWon. <_<

(On the other hand, though I found Han JiMin merely adequate in "Resurrection", she was good in "Blue Swallow.")

Still... Lee MiSook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: Plus Jang HyunSung! (I loved "Git" :wub: )

And yeah, Byun HeeBong is a rawkin' ajusshi.

So I guess I'm still looking forward to this. With all those actors on board, the script must be pretty good.

hmm... have to say I'm less excited now that JaeHee has dropped out, however, I like Han JiMin enough, as well as the production team, so I'll still give it a look.

Any news yet on who the writer is???

Archived