Mixing Requests & Mixers

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

Guest ffkloverdts13

hey. i can mix songs pretty well so those who interested can pm me :) hurry since i've got plenty time this week and next week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uhohhitzkc

hey just looking for someone to do a real quick mix for me. its half a song

lee hyun's 30 minutes ago. its only j.lims part. i don't think it should be too hard o__O

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yigytugd

Sorry for before but now I am able to mix for those that need it. Please PM me when you have ALL parts of the song. If there is no instrument for it or I don't have the song, than I will have to say no to mixing it.

Also it would be easier to PM me on here or on my Youtube account. Yigytugd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is this a topic for Mixers as in music re-mixing? or actual mixing as in sound engineering? just a little confused~

mixing as in sound engineering :]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JongHyunsWifeX3

kay so me and my friends are doing a danceee;

the dance has about 3-5 songs?

we're wondering if there are any mixers out there willing to make a mix for us.

we have the songs and all the timing,

we just need someone to put it all together.

anyone interested? msg me.

-whoever is willing to make a mix for us WILL be credited.

Guest hinsaru

Since I have a week off from work, I can do some mixing~! :)

First off, if you want me to mix some of your songs I am gonna need these things:

1. How you want your song mixed (if it's a cover and you want it as same as original let me know)

2. Have your clip matched with the instrumental and bounced (It takes hours and days to match clips up to the correct timing, it's not a "mixer's" job to align timing)

3. Depending on how you want your songs mixed, there will be parts where you might have to double or harmonize to get the same results.

I've done engineering work for many artists and now on a production team for David Archuleta. Majority of my mixes will be done in my home studio. You can listen to some of my work here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt2V22TE6pM

(Btw I prefer originals than covers, but it doesn't matter)

• 1 month later...
Guest Lee Da Bin

I need a personal mixer. LOL someone willing to? I'm really bad at mixing but I record a lot, I just need someone who can mix for me please~ =D PM me~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest youngbaebabe23

hi there

it would be greatly appreciated if i could get a mixer to

help us on a collaboration for big bang's song number 1 and with u

. i need to find an instrumental of both songs as well.

help us out :D please and thank just pm if your game.=)

Hi!

I'm thinking about opening a SNSD collab soon, but the thing is, I have no idea how to mix @___@ Therefore, I'm looking for a mixer here hahah <33 I'll provide the instrumental + I'll send all of the singer's clips to you all at once. Please PM if you are available around 1month+ from now (about when the collab auditions are closed/enough time for singers to send me their clips). I'm only asking this early so I can be sure there's someone I can count on to mix LOL.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dumastory25

I'm open for being a mixer, but i will only do it when there's not 20 files. Like... ^^ i can NOT do a SNSD song!

I mean like, simple duets... or maybe like ... Idk. I mean, i can do lots of files, but it might be kind of messy or something, you know? So i wouldn't recommend myself for a big group dub. Trio, i can do ^^

Duets + Trios -- I CAN MIX!

You should provide me with the instrumental. If not, i'll just make a crappy one in audacity XDD

Also, I HAVE AUTOTUNE!!

so, even if you have a really big group dub but your mixer doesnt have autotune, just give me the files and i'll make them autotuned :D

PM me if interested!!

i'd prefer to email everything so maybe if you pm me i could give you my email and we could just send it in there. because i don't go on soompi like 24/7 yeahh

2. Have your clip matched with the instrumental and bounced (It takes hours and days to match clips up to the correct timing, it's not a "mixer's" job to align timing)

^^ totally agree. please please PLEASE have them timed!!! it's a lot easier!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest suebaee

i'm in need of a personal permanent mixer! whenever i try to mix, i like epically fail. so if you can mix for me please pm me! i record songs, but i feel like they go to waste because of my horrible mixing skills xD

Guest ROYALEFATALE

Hi!

I'm thinking about opening a SNSD collab soon, but the thing is, I have no idea how to mix @___@ Therefore, I'm looking for a mixer here hahah <33 I'll provide the instrumental + I'll send all of the singer's clips to you all at once. Please PM if you are available around 1month+ from now (about when the collab auditions are closed/enough time for singers to send me their clips). I'm only asking this early so I can be sure there's someone I can count on to mix LOL.

just curious what SNSD song you're looking to do?

Hey i am looking for a mixer for my collab BOOM BOOM by SUPER JUNIOR :)

I need to put some effects of the collab :)

Is there someone here who is willing to mix and add effects?

PM me if you want :)

Highly appreciated :)