Mixing Requests & Mixers

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

Guest ChrisReeves12

Please post in this thread if you are looking for someone to mix a song(s) for you.

If you would like to offer your talents as a mixer, please post in this topic and I will add your name to this post.

You may add and delete yourself from the lists by posting in this topic, or you may PM (private message) me and I will update this topic.

Request for song mixing

Filling Requests

Requests Filled

I've worked on major projects in the USA as an engineer so I can mix and master. You can check out my artist at http://www.garamheo.com and listen to his demos. I mixed them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainhero181430262800

My friends and I have started a DBSK online tribute group, and we need someone to mix/blend and time our voices together once we send them the separate parts. Is there someone here that can do that for us?

Guest kpop-biscuit

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who could mix a song for me for the soompi idol contest...I don't have much experience in recording and mixing, I've only sang in front of small crowds before, never in a studio or else :/

Guest AmazinglyShy

Can anyone be my personal mixer?

i've never really done singing covers but i'd like to start, and it'd be nice to have someone who can mix and at the same time, teach me how to sing parts for mixing and such. any offers?

Guest Hikari_Sanada

Hey, I'm looking for a personal Mixer for my covers on youtube. Also if their a song writer I'm willing to work with them to put up a song. I'm really bad at mixing so I basically just need someone to help me with that, aswell as some one who communicates well for the best final product :3 please PM me.

P.S if you live in NYC then I'm sure that'd make it a bit easier on us lol ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SNSDZone

Hey, I'm looking for a personal Mixer for my covers on youtube. Also if their a song writer I'm willing to work with them to put up a song. I'm really bad at mixing so I basically just need someone to help me with that, aswell as some one who communicates well for the best final product :3 please PM me.

P.S if you live in NYC then I'm sure that'd make it a bit easier on us lol ^.^

Hi, Im interested in helping to mix.  I'm a musician with about 7 years experience working in live music, I'm just starting to produce music now too so i'll be happy to help mix to gain some experience doing this. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bobimobio

Hello i have youtube channel for kpop covers http://www.youtube.com/user/aKpopstar?feature=mhee

I really want to make more covers but i cant mix well. I hope someone will be interested in helping me Please PM me :))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jennii_cho

Hello i have youtube channel for kpop covers http://www.youtube.c...ar?feature=mhee

I really want to make more covers but i cant mix well. I hope someone will be interested in helping me Please PM me :))

I   could tryy~!! ^^ Contact me on youtube if you want me to ((:

I go on there everyday so its easier ^^

Allmylove97 @ YT

• 4 weeks later...

Work at the university as a media tech assistant, been mixing/mastering as hobby since 2007. Been improving ever since. so I can be someone's personal mixer or if just need some work done. I can try my best to see if it fits your need. Just drop me a PM

• 1 month later...
Guest JiMBO NeUTRON

Hello everyone, Jim here from Cleveland, OH. I run a professional recording studio, and would be more than happy to mix/master any good quality material. I am a graduate of The Recording Workshop, and work with many artists both local, and international. I run Pro Tools HD, have many plugins, and outboard gear available. If you're interested, hit me up, and we can discuss rates and project details. I also am a producer, I produce all styles of music, hip-hop, and pop mostly, but I would love to collaborate with kpop artists, and whoever really! I also manage a rapper, we both found out about kpop recently and fell in love with it. We would definitely love the chance to work in that scene. 
If you are interested in my services, check out http://www.twinturbostudios.com
And to hear a sample of my work, check out my artist Moniere Nance's debut album "Beats Heart Love" at http://www.listen.to/moniere I produced every beat on that album, and recorded/mixed/mastered the whole thing.
Thanks for reading!

• 1 month later...
Guest jwarder3001

I'm looking to start recording, and I have no experience mixing any music. I'd like to request a mixer to work with me to create some music - I'd sing and we could work together to write the music. Please PM me if you're interested!!! If you have a sample of what you can do, please send it over as well! Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest PaperTape

Professional musician/producer... If you need mixing feel free to contact me =)

I have worked with many artists in Asia and you can hear some samples here:

• 4 weeks later...

Listen to some of my remixes and let me now if you want to mix them or me to mix your stuff!!
soundcloud.com/adamkai
my new favorite is orange caramel! I absolutely love them!  Lizzy is the cutest by far!

Guest thedaebu

JiMBO NeUTRON said: Hello everyone, Jim here from Cleveland, OH. I run a professional recording studio, and would be more than happy to mix/master any good quality material. I am a graduate of The Recording Workshop, and work with many artists both local, and international. I run Pro Tools HD, have many plugins, and outboard gear available. If you're interested, hit me up, and we can discuss rates and project details. I also am a producer, I produce all styles of music, hip-hop, and pop mostly, but I would love to collaborate with kpop artists, and whoever really! I also manage a rapper, we both found out about kpop recently and fell in love with it. We would definitely love the chance to work in that scene. 
If you are interested in my services, check out http://www.twinturbostudios.com
And to hear a sample of my work, check out my artist Moniere Nance's debut album "Beats Heart Love" at http://www.listen.to/moniere I produced every beat on that album, and recorded/mixed/mastered the whole thing.
Thanks for reading!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest travisd

kpop-biscuit said: Hello,
I'm looking for someone who could mix a song for me for the soompi idol contest...I don't have much experience in recording and mixing, I've only sang in front of small crowds before, never in a studio or else :/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheJSLMusic

Hi guys..seems like alot of people need others to mix and master their covers/originals.
I can help many of you, I have produced,mixed,and mastered many songs now for about 2years. Still a student, but will strive to learn anything new.
I've seen some posts here saying that they'll mix and master your music but with a fee. I dont think that is necessary. Just as much as you guys want to share your music, I want to share my abilities as well with no extra cost.
If you guys are interested please contact me through email: edward0328@gmail.com

If your interested here is one of my original work that I composed,mixed, and mastered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOIMDMfoJM4&feature=plcp

Channel:http://www.youtube.com/thejslmusic

Please feel free to ask :D

• 1 month later...
Guest jayecho

Hey all,
Jay in Washington D.C. I also operate in New York.
If you're in the DC MD VA area, I have a Pro Tools HD set up at the radio station. PM me for rates.
If you're doing just vocals and instrumentals...I'll do the first hour of mixing for you free (more than likely I won't need more than an hour for a quick mix-tape quality work). When you start layering tracks...then my creative juices start flowing. Again, PM PM PM! 
For auditions I HIGHLY recommend you come physically to my studio, or go physically to your local studio and record using a high end microphone, and then bounce the tracks over. 

Guest jayecho

Hmmm....In response to some remarks about not a lot of people willing to pay for mixing...
I'm going to just leave this

You are paying your engineer to record your voice through a high end mic, preamp, compressor, and eq ($20k~) in an acoustically treated room ($1k-$100k~) through a low to high tier recording console ($10k-$100k~) and mix with state of the art licensed plugins ($10k~), monitored via two, three sets of near-field speakers ($2k-$10k), to make sure that your voice sounds great on mono, stereo, in a car, in a bar...
So yeah. Pay your engineers. And don't bootleg your sounds. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...