Quantcast
NotFromThisPlanet

Mixing Requests & Mixers

Y E O B S A E Y O

calling all of you: kpop fans, graphic artists, singers, livejournal users, sound mixers, and prospective moderators!

we've just opened up a brand-new (livejournal's first) kpop collaboration community called yeobsaeyo. we give you the opportunity to collaborate with livejournal's finest to make covers in groups of kpop's hottest releases. to join, apply, and check out what all the hype is about, click on the picture below, and it will take. you. thereeeeee....

2jfars3.jpg

we need mixers! please join yeobsaeyo and apply if you are interested.

Hi~

we need some people who can mix some of the Big Bang songs together.

or be our permanent mixer. ^^

it is for our Big Bang Collab, and you will get a page to yourself also~ ^^

for more info, just click right here

and if you have any questions or you want the job, PM me please~

hi!! i need a personal permanent mixer!! if you would like to mix for me then please can you pm!! ^__^

HII!! We need mixers for a project called 'Let's Go Soshi!' You will be mixing SNSD songs. If your interested, please PM me.

GO SNSD!

hey everyone!!!! :D

so, we're collabbing a the whole 2NE1 First Mini Album (minus Lollipop), and we need a REALLY good mixer who can deal with a buttload of harmonies. so please send me an example of your mixing through PM if you're interested.

thank you SOOOOOO much!

Hi, I'm currently hosting my first collab project for Big Bang's Japanese Single Release, "Emotion". The audition deadline is next week, yet I still don't have a mixer. Please refer to the thread on my signature or PM me if you're interested. It would be great help :D

I'm starting a collab for 2PM's- I Hate You and I really need a mixer who has and can mix with Auto-Tune. My Auto Tune died on me and I cant' seem to download it again.

If you're willing, please PM me!!! Thank you very much and please do help!

xx.jenn

Hi asking again~~

I need mixers for my

Big Bang Collab, 2NE1 Collab, and Infinity Challenge Collab

Big Bang Collab: you'll be mixing lots of Big Bang songs for a CD project that will be given to Big Bang.

2NE1: first mini album. it'd be great if you have instrumentals too. ^^

Infinity Challenge: from their recent Duet Song Festival.

If you're interested, please PM mee~~ ^^

I also need a personal mixer.

for a cover I want to do very soon. ^^

Thank youuu~~

I can mix.

I prefer electronic/dance mixes, as I regularly spin house and dance. I'm currently a trial dance DJ at sradioclub, and you can look at some of my less kpop oriented mixes at web.me.com/lopeter

But I'm flexible as far as genres go. I tend to be collaborator that requires frequent communication, but you can rest assured that whatever we produce will be a polished and finished project.

Please send me a message, and we'll get started right away.

Hey I'm requesting a volunteer mixer to make some instrumentals for my compositions. It sucks cuz I want to record my song but don't have any background music. Haha. XD. heres my youtube if you're wondering about my vocals. MY YOUTUBE PM me if you could help me! Thank you!

Hey! I'm wondering if there's anybody who is willing to mix some songs for me.

The songs are undecided, but it's for a dance.

Their might be at least 3 songs or more.

and I would like it if the transitions are really smooth and fit for the dance.

Please PM me or reply here if you are willing to help! :]

(I will send you the list of songs when it is decided)

Thank you!<3

Hey..I was wondering if there was anyone who could mix for our online entertainment, SR Entertainment? We need a few mixers, about 2 or 3. If you are than please PM me. We're quite new so we don't have much up yet. But if theres anyone willing to help please do so! Heres are website : http://srefamily.webs.com

Hi!I need a mixer who can mix about 2 songs together.Actually it's for a dance performance.So i guess it's not soooo hard rite??If youre interested then plz PM me ok?Thnxx lots!!!!

Hey guys! I still need a mixer for GENIE!!

I had a mixer, but my mixer went MIA (lol) so I might not need a mixer after all.

BUT STILL, the final clips are ready and I have an instrumental too.

PM me please<3

and thank you ^^