[drama 2005] Autumn Showers 가을 소나기

Guest jinhee

i think there are a couple things wrong about the drama, one of which is OJH's (is that his name?) acting. It's not very convincing. I don't see him in the character he is supposed to portray. I think this could have been more successful with a better actor. He may be fairly good looking but that obviously doesn't account for much if anything if the ratings are anything to go by. Then it's the plot that never really developed from the beginning. JRW's guy friend is supposed to love her but I don't believe that either. It just felt like the writer's threw that in b/c of course, it has to be in there ("one woman, two men" kind of thing). Sometimes these feelings seem forced and are ephemeral. I think there is something here and that is why I keep watching it but if it keeps on like this, I don't know if I really want to finish this.

I also don't care for "twists" where the whole thing was just a fake (ie. Lovers in Paris). I do hope they salvage this. I mean, those ratings are pretty bad and that's an understatement.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ratings are so embarrassingly low, its sad. i mean this drama is obviously nothing special, but its not like we havent seen worse. In this case, I don't think the ratings really reflect the quality of the show. its bad, but not 3.3% bad. I feel really sorry for the actors, going down in kdrama history as the lowest rated drama, its nothing to be pround of, is it? :lol: and its potentially detrimental to their careers, all casting agents in their right mind are definetely going to weary about hiring any of these people for future projects.

personally, i'm not that impressed... beautiful group of actors, but by no means (other than KSY) do i think they're the most talented bunch. Ryu Won still needs a lot of improvement.

i'm a little surprised at the all-time low ratings... 3.3%? i didn't think this drama was that bad to have such low ratings!

that's so sad to hear...but i have to agree that there is something lacking in this drama...maybe becuase of all the hype and stuff...kinda hoping and praying that the story would pick up soon...aja to the cast and director!

i think there are a couple things wrong about the drama, one of which is OJH's (is that his name?) acting. It's not very convincing. I don't see him in the character he is supposed to portray. I think this could have been more successful with a better actor. He may be fairly good looking but that obviously doesn't account for much if anything if the ratings are anything to go by. Then it's the plot that never really developed from the beginning. JRW's guy friend is supposed to love her but I don't believe that either. It just felt like the writer's threw that in b/c of course, it has to be in there ("one woman, two men" kind of thing). Sometimes these feelings seem forced and are ephemeral. I think there is something here and that is why I keep watching it but if it keeps on like this, I don't know if I really want to finish this.

I also don't care for "twists" where the whole thing was just a fake (ie. Lovers in Paris). I do hope they salvage this. I mean, those ratings are pretty bad and that's an understatement.

No Comment. I agree with everything you've said. My goal was to stress that 2 years not just 2 months had passed. Moreover I was trying to give the story some creditibility because as some one mentioned watching this is like watching a train wreck yet you keep looking :P

Guest yongieee

omg that suckks! the ratings are sooo low!!

i actually liked the first two episodes..

im excited to watch the next ones..

and the girls are sooo pretty x]

... Is this the drama thats competeing against the rosy life drama with choi jin shil? that could be a reason its so low x]

edit.

MY GOSH I JUST READ EVERYONES POSTS..

haha and not too many people like the whole ojh and rw situation..

i guess i can only judge after i watch it for myself

omg that suckks! the ratings are sooo low!!

i actually liked the first two episodes..

im excited to watch the next ones..

and the girls are sooo pretty x]

... Is this the drama thats competeing against the rosy life drama with choi jin shil? that could be a reason its so low x]

edit.

MY GOSH I JUST READ EVERYONES POSTS..

haha and not too many people like the whole ojh and rw situation..

i guess i can only judge after i watch it for myself

Looks like no one in the drama likes the ojh and rw situation either. Not:

his sister,

her boyfriend,

the housekeeper,

his parents, nor

her mother.

They are all against it.

I really would like to hear what they all said. Can someone translate this episode.

Also, do anyone think the way ksy is pounding her hand is kinda of freaky?

One last thing, ksy has a lot of confidence. For someone to have been a vegetable for over the past two years her first reaction is not self conciousness or even gratefulness (to have been taken care of so greatly by everyone) but rather anger. One most admit that is bold confidence!

I hope the rating increase. This isn't that bad! (Besides I wouldn't want any of these actors/actresses get a bad rep.)

this is such a sad news of having the all time low rating . . . i just hope that the writer would improve the script and let kim so yun get up from that bed and act up!!!

i started watching this one because of KSY and til now they have let her lie for the past several episodes now . . . :angry:

Guest minshoo

just wondering hows the episode for today going? is she still in coma? i hope it just doesnt keep draggin on and on about the husband's relationship with her best friend while she is in coma. cuz that would just make me stop watching then i wouldnt have anything to watch lol except to wait for Palace(goong) to come out next year.

still i luv KIM SO YEON

I guess I'm not as tied up as others about the ratings. I will continue to watch this drama, not because I'm a particular fan of KSY, OJH, or JRW, but because the story itself is beautiful and extreme. I think it captures what a korean melodrama is -- YES it's cheesy as hell, YES it's pretty funny sometimes because the story is so extreme, but honestly, isn't that what a melodrama is? The audience wants to submerge itself into a story or a situation that they pray will never happen to them, yet they want to watch regardless on tv?

Not only is Autumn Shower a classic korean melodrama, but it's proudly displaying all of a melodrama's attributes. Just as long as the ending isn't some easy way out where the main male character gets hits by a truck, I'll be okay.

Guest yongieee

What is the sypnosis?

Ksy and Rw are like.. best friends.. and they both separately meet ojh and they both start liking him.. but they dont know its the same guy..

Ksy and ojh start going out.. and rw finds out.. but she decides she wants her best friend to be happy.. so ksy and ojh get married.. and as they return from their honeymoon, they get into a car accident, and ksy goes into a coma.. and Rw and Ojh secretly deepen their relationship..

hahaha i know my sypnosis is really bad.. buts thats as basic as i can go

Guest evelyn168

Dang it. I just watched ep.7 and 8... It's more and more screwed! OJH and JRW are just sick...They're off on a trip while KSY is still in a coma? I think that's just ridiculous... First off, KSY shouldn't even have married OHJ if he's such a bum... Also, for past few ep., I felt that it was a drag... All you see is like OJH and JRW trying to act sorry when they're together... Enough with the crying. If you feel so bad, you guys shouldn't have started!!! I just don't like JRW's character at all and her crying pisses me off...

Guest judybootie

^ amen to that!! i mean for realz....they say they shoudn't be together yet they still sleep with eachother...even hav the nerveee to run away together...i mean they are just DISGUSTINGG...

oh, well i just hope that in the next week she will be up and about . . . can't wait for her to get up from that bed . . . and as for those two traitors . . . well, i hope that their conscience won't haunt them to hell and be goody-goody again and sacrificing when ksy wakes up

Archived