[drama 2005] Autumn Showers 가을 소나기

Guest jinhee

Hello All,

Can someone provide summaries of the last 4 episodes (13-16). I just like to know what is actually going on. I would like to discuss the drama a little bit more; but the story I tends to make up in my head is usally off base.

Thanks

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's NOT OK for a drama to "get better" after watching episode 14. This means that there are ostesibly only 2 episodes left before it ends. Then why bother watching any episodes prior to this? Then they should just make this a 2 hour special and be done with it. Also, the criticism has nothing to do with the fact that this is a melodrama. I have seen terrific dramas that are tragic (i.e., Stairways to Heaven, What Happened in Bali, Are You Still Able to Dream, etc.). These dramas had tragic plots with plenty of tears being shed by almost all of the drama's characters. What I have stated as the main problem repeatedly is the implausible plots and storylines that the viewers are expected to swallow

i sure agreee with you on this ~~ ...based on whatever i had watch .~ which make me give it up ...

but ! .i am just curious ...er so what was the ending ...i was reading like

=> they divorced and he ended up with no one hm..so what happen to the baby ~

Guest pinklegirl007

I watched the first episode and stopped... very dissapointed... Ryeo Won's spark from MNIKSS somehow dissapeared, and Oh Ji Ho's acting since Super Rookie, hadn't improved one bit. How did this drama end? Just curious... Also wondering, what's the next drama after this, is there already a thread for it?

Did all of you know that Oh Ji Ho was supposedly in the drama Song Doh Yoh? He gave up that part to do this role, because he said that part was too difficult for him... He should have stuck to Song Doh Yoh, that drama is doing a lot better and I'm really enjoying it. But then again, he probably would have ruined the drama, since he isn't a very good actor, and also since he himself didn't have the confidence to play that role.

Guest suejinners

^ yeah!!! he was supposed to be in song doh yoh!!! my mom was pissed taht he gave up that role for this... but people thought this drama was supposed to be really good cause kim so yeons come back and all.

this drama has the worst story line/plot..... but i want to know how it ends ^^ some one please tell me ^^

I watched the first episode and stopped... very dissapointed... Ryeo Won's spark from MNIKSS somehow dissapeared, and Oh Ji Ho's acting since Super Rookie, hadn't improved one bit. How did this drama end? Just curious... Also wondering, what's the next drama after this, is there already a thread for it?

the next drama

Yeong-jae's Golden Age 영재의 전성시대

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13595

OJH acting has not improved much since i last see him in one movie ..~~ it is better he was not in Song Doh Yoh. i dont think he can handle such an epic with 54 esp ..

Guest soonjap

Did all of you know that Oh Ji Ho was supposedly in the drama Song Doh Yoh? He gave up that part to do this role, because he said that part was too difficult for him... He should have stuck to Song Doh Yoh, that drama is doing a lot better and I'm really enjoying it. But then again, he probably would have ruined the drama, since he isn't a very good actor, and also since he himself didn't have the confidence to play that role.

Actually, Oh Ji Ho was all set to go on the drama, "Suh Dong Yo" but was forced to give it up by MBC to comply with his contractual agreement with MBC and do another drama first because the PD wanted him for this role. I'm sure they thought with Jung Ryu Won in it, the drama would take off or something. I'm not sure I want to laugh at their naivete or be insulted by their assumption that viewers have little intelligence. Either way, I didn't watch this after the 4th episode and pulsed through episodes 12 and 13 to see if anything changed. It was an amazing experience: I watched the entire 1 hour episode in 10 minutes (thank God for Windows Media and Fast Forward!!!!). Yuck... <_<

lol soonjap ... you're making me scared to even want to check out episode 16 . speaking of jung ryu won ... i read someone posting the news that she will be in wolf ... the eric/uhm tae woong upcoming drama? i'm not sure though if it's just speculations or a confirmed casting and whether it's the lead female role or not ... guess they never learn if it's true about the casting. or maybe i read it wrongly ... oh well ...

Guest evelyn168

I don't think JRW will be in any drama for awhile. Someone posted news in the DTH forum saying that JRW needs some rest after Autumn Showers and saying how Tony An was worried about her... Anways, watched the ending, sucks big time. But I'm happy the KSY walked out at least as the winner, moving on with life...

Guest lunagal

Even the ending was crap! No one ended up with anyone!

What was the whole point of this drama!!! GRRRRRRR

I wasted so much of my bandwidth d/ling this piece of crap.

Seriously has to go down in history as the worst k-drama EVER

I actually don't think this plotline was that bad overall but the actor's inability to portray their characters well enough. I'm fine with Kim So Yun because she's GREAT - besides, the damn director and writer cut her off for so many frickin' episodes - (^_______________________^ VV) but Oh Ji Ho and Jung Ryu Won kinda sucked. Their affair could have been explosive and the audience could kind of sympathize for them except that both actors couldn't pull out the emotions from themselves. But seriously, when I heard that OJH and JRW was going to be main leads in this drama, I was like "Dude, are you seriously kidding me?" No offense, but they will always be secondary characters for me because they don't have that certain spark that most actors have (Kim Sun Ah, Eric Mun, etc.) I only watched it for Kim So Yun <3.

After all, a drama is only good if its actors are good.

Archived