[drama 2005] Autumn Showers 가을 소나기

Guest jinhee

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok ... it's official ... i'm giving up this drama. couldn't even bring myself to finish watching epi 4 and the only reason why i even bothered to watch it is 'coz i've downloaded it so ...

ojh & rw's interactions/reactions just bothers me. this drama is not doing a very convincing job in making me feel like the characters have a reason to even be involved with each other & making me feel sorry for their predicaments or their supposedly ill-fated love or destined love ... i'm just disturbed at how they got together. feels like they are setting themselves up for the affair or something. ugh~

to think i was rooting for suh-byeon to get together with his joo-hee although he was married. haha ... i mean i feel sorry for ojh's character but not sorry enough to accept his involvement with rw. -_-

so shirley dear ... i shall count on you for how it ended. :lol:

to think i was rooting for suh-byeon to get together with his joo-hee although he was married. haha ... i mean i feel sorry for ojh's character but not sorry enough to accept his involvement with rw. -_-

Let me say this, I agree with you 100%.

But episode 5 was so exciting it made me sick and yet it pulled me into the story.

ok ... it's official ... i'm giving up this drama. couldn't even bring myself to finish watching epi 4 and the only reason why i even bothered to watch it is 'coz i've downloaded it so ...

ojh & rw's interactions/reactions just bothers me. this drama is not doing a very convincing job in making me feel like the characters have a reason to even be involved with each other & making me feel sorry for their predicaments or their supposedly ill-fated love or destined love ... i'm just disturbed at how they got together. feels like they are setting themselves up for the affair or something. ugh~

OH SU BYEON WAS DIFFERENT ..OH GOSH!! ......that one is like ...omg .!! how can they be apart ..even if he is marry ....it is just so right about what they feel about each other !! ..but i also feel sad for the wife ..OKIE i fEEL FOR THREE PARTIES IN LAWYER!! but of course more for sub beyon and ..joo hee ..!!

but this autumn shower . .........i really ..cannot seem to find that same feelings

ME!! ..why me ..i dont know if can go on or not ..........and then just when i want to give up ..the wife waking up next ESP!!

cutie ...esp 5 was like this express affair !! ..............

..first there was date in the forest ...with holding hands .and then ..he even give her roses ..AND THEN u know those ..oh .i think we should not be together ..type of scenes .well....she was trying hard to tell him .they should end it .but ..she stand by window .and see ...him downstaris .and her ..determination ALL THROWN To the wINDOW ............rush down .and hug !! AND U KNOW WHAT !!

NEXT THING I SEE IS THEY IN BED TOGETHER!!!! ...............They EVEN SKIP KISS AND Went straight to bed scene .@@

gosh and the man still wearing his wedding RING!! ...........and sure enough after that ..went back home kneel infront of wife .. <_<

actually i really want to feel for him and RW u know those oh ..it is just fate we have to love this way .type of sympathy ...but THEN i somehow cannot find that emotions yet in me ..!! ...

Let me say this, I agree with you 100%.

But episode 5 was so exciting it made me sick and yet it pulled me into the story.

esp 5 was exciting for you ....

:unsure: i got mixed feelings about it ..especially about RW's acting .er ...it like she had so many hidden emotions she cannot know how to release it .and then it er .ended up quite abit lame . okie make it really very lame .!!

.for this esp ..er .we really need to have some explosive emtions which really was not there i think

but well .there were some exciting moments like the *mobile affair *

*OJH hear they going to get marry *

*both look at each other .at respective cars ..he at his car ..and she in car with suppose bf *

*.OJH stop car by the road ...and looking at mobile ...wondering if he should call her *

*then she at home ...looking at her mobile wondering if she should call him*

*then finally she call ...then quickly end the call*

*he look at his miss call and immediately ..so excitedly call back *

*then .before i know it ...she rushing down the stairs *

*he driving to her house *

*........he run towards .her ...she run towards him .and they stop..and then .she in her arms *

that is the start of their affair :huh:

ME!! ..why me ..i dont know if can go on or not ..........and then just when i want to give up ..the wife waking up next ESP!!

cutie ...esp 5 was like this express affair !! ..............

..first there was date in the forest ...with holding hands .and then ..he even give her roses ..AND THEN u know those ..oh .i think we should not be together ..type of scenes .well....she was trying hard to tell him .they should end it .but ..she stand by window .and see ...him downstaris .and her ..determination ALL THROWN To the wINDOW ............rush down .and hug !! AND U KNOW WHAT !!

NEXT THING I SEE IS THEY IN BED TOGETHER!!!! ...............

gosh and the man still wearing his wedding RING!! ...........and sure enough go home kneel infront of wife .. <_<

actually i really want to feel for him and RW u know those oh ..it is just fate we have to love this way .type of sympathy ...but THEN i somehow cannot find that emotions yet in me ..!! ...

esp 5 was exciting for you ....

:unsure: i got mixed feelings about it ..especially about RW's acting .er ...it like she had so many hidden emotions she cannot know how to release it .and then it er .ended up quite abit lame ..well .at times .it was okie but for this esp ..er .we really need to have some explosive emtions which really was not there i think

but well .there were some exciting moments like the *mobile affair *

*Oh hear they going to get marry *

*both look at each other .at respective cars ..he at his car ..and she in car with suppose bf *

*.OH stop car by the road ...and looking at mobile ...wondering if he should call her *

*then she at home ...looking at her mobile wondering if she should call him*

*then finally she call ...then quickly end the call*

*he look at his miss call and immediately ..so excitedly call back *

*then .before i know it ...she rushing down the stairs *

*he driving to her house *

*........he run towards .her ...she run towards him .and they stop..and then .she in her arms *

that is the start of their affair :huh:

hahaha shirley!!! you're so cute ... you know ... your description had me lmao but i'm sure if i'm watching ... i'll be cringing the whole time. *shudders* walking in forests? holding hands? flowers? ugh ... ugh ... ugh... as for why you ... i think you will go on. :P see ... you're already intrigued that she's waking up. ;)

lol ... love your description of the *mobile affair* too... :lol:

i dunno ... the emotional setup for this drama is too lame ... i dunno what to blame it on ... the actors for failing to express or the scriptwriter for not making the script more impactful or the director for not knowing how to get the best out of the scenes.

everything is like express in this drama ... don't you think? ... first it feels like they are in a rush to have ojh & ksy dating ... then they rush to get married ... then they are in a rush to get him & rw had an affair ... and now they have her wake up.

i bet next thing you know is ... ryu won is gonna be pregnant or you'll see her with a kid already before you know it because this drama is so express. hahaha -_- that should add more drama.

Guest minshoo

if ryu won pregnant then it would be more complicate. i think that OJH cant really express his feelings and thats why we cant really feel sorry for him. i guess it is right for him to find a woman that can give him support and also kinship lol but it is so wrong of RW to know that hes her best friend husband and still going to give in with him. episode 6 seems like another episode that im going to hate lol. i only want to watch when KSY is awake. guessing its not going to be in episode 6. gosh shes been in a coma longer then i expected.

Guest hershy kissez

i dont watch this drama but i found this on empas and wanted to share ^^

sorry if posted before.

a collection of Ryuwon on Autumn Showers in episode 5

%C1%A4%B7%C1%BF%F8%B4%E5%C4%C4.001.jpg

Guest lost_kim

I agree, there is too much tension btw ojh and rw's characters... it's annoying me, cuz one day they are all indifferent to each other, the next they get close, then someone get's scared... is really boring me out...

Guest teardrop

yea, rules of love is still on t.v.... i was watching it on t.v. about an hr ago. hehe but don't kno if or when it'll show dis drama..

it seems like a lot of ppl lost interest in dis drama tho...i'm still waiting and hoping for sumone to post a ysi link for ep 4 and 5...so don't kno wat happened yet...but heard dat pjh and jrw slept together???reallie? dats sooo wrong, he's still freakin married and his pooor wife is in coma. but wondering wat'll happen when she wakes up!!!

i'm still debating whether i should give this drama a shot or not...but from reading your comments, i'm kinda having second thoughts..

i thought that this is a heavy drama, i guess it's not measuring up to the hype...maybe it'll get better in a few more eps...

Archived