[drama 2005] Autumn Showers 가을 소나기

Guest jinhee

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wonder the ost is come out yet ?? yaaa

I've requested it twice already on the OST section.It's seems that no one has it yet ;)

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

Ryu Won is cute, but this drama is gonna SAD! And I dun like sad ending ex: s.o has to die @ the end cuz of cancer or car accident!

Guest judybootie

can't believe they had a bed scene....just so sudden...why?!?! i read on the imbc site that there's gonna be some kind of banjun at the end...wonder wat it is...but honestly after all this...it'll be weird for OJH to end up with any of the girls...maybe he's gonna die...LOL...he's EVIL!!

Guest sylver

[MBC].Happy.Time.NG.해피타임.051009.LQ

^^Behind the scenes of Autumn Shower.

The file is in my CB. The link to my CB is under my sig.

Guest soonjap

i cannot believe the ratings are 3.3!! thats the lowest rating i have ever seen for any kdrama, ever. is this drama really THAT bad? unbelieveible.

Well, let's just say that if there was a test to see how JRW was going to fare as the "lead actress" this is it. I'm sure many people are surprised to see KSY off the screen for so long. Quite frankly, there are quite a few head-scratching moments that don't add up. Since it's partially OJH's fault that his wife is in the hospital and he was on his honeymoon, could he be so shaken up that he would fall for JRW so quickly? If JRW cared so much for KSY, shouldn't she be able to resist KSY's HUSBAND while the poor woman was in a coma? I knew that when KSY told JRW to "try stealing him" from her, that this statement was significant, but the cowardly way that the writers are proving this is making it hard to stomach. I didn't watch episode 4 but did watch episode 5 (and did I regret that!) and will just wait until KSY wakes up (surprise, surprise <_< - like that's never happened in a drama before) and starts having some major screen time. That's the only reason why I'm watching this. It will be interesting to see if KSY can pull this out of the muck it's mired in now.

Guest evelyn168

After watching ep.5 and 6 today... I am really pissed. I can't believe OJH is doing this to KSY... He caused KSY to become a vegetable, now he's off with his wife's best friend? This is just bad!!! But from the preview, it seems that KSY is gonna get out of her coma soon... I just hope when KSY wakes up, things turn around...

Guest teardrop

someone wrote dat there is a banjun/twist at da end....wat if ksy was dreaming this whole thing?? i don't kno but can't wait to see her wake up. still can't believe da ratings are dat low tho...feels like it mite be a mistake but hopefully da ratings will go up with ksy bak alive!! yay =)

Well, let's just say that if there was a test to see how JRW was going to fare as the "lead actress" this is it. I'm sure many people are surprised to see KSY off the screen for so long. Quite frankly, there are quite a few head-scratching moments that don't add up. Since it's partially OJH's fault that his wife is in the hospital and he was on his honeymoon, could he be so shaken up that he would fall for JRW so quickly? If JRW cared so much for KSY, shouldn't she be able to resist KSY's HUSBAND while the poor woman was in a coma? I knew that when KSY told JRW to "try stealing him" from her, that this statement was significant, but the cowardly way that the writers are proving this is making it hard to stomach. I didn't watch episode 4 but did watch episode 5 (and did I regret that!) and will just wait until KSY wakes up (surprise, surprise <_< - like that's never happened in a drama before) and starts having some major screen time. That's the only reason why I'm watching this. It will be interesting to see if KSY can pull this out of the muck it's mired in now.

I'm one who do not condone what's going on but come on guys it's been over 2 years! Give the man a break!!!!! :D

Also, he spent very little time dating his wf prior to marriage on the other hand he has spent over 2 years in a domesticated envioronment with RW. His love for his wife is base on a fantasty of their dating and what life could have been if only....., there's no depth to the relationship only guilt.

Guest soonjap

I'm one who do not condone what's going on but come on guys it's been over 2 years! Give the man a break!!!!! :D

Also, he spent very little time dating his wf prior to marriage on the other hand he has spent over 2 years in a domesticated envioronment with RW. His love for his wife is base on a fantasty of their dating and what life could have been if only....., there's no depth to the relationship only guilt.

Then for God's sake, he should be a man and own up to his feelings and let his wife go and get either an annulment or a divorce. If guilt is the only reason he is staying married to her, then does that justify his affair? If there's no depth to the relationship based on his guilt anyway, then this relationship is basically dead so why is he still holding on? Moreover, I don't believe his love for his wife is based on a fantasy of their dating because it's not like they occurred in their dreams. He truly loved his wife and for that reason, I think he's trying to reinforce that through his memories of the times they spent together.

This reminds me of the recent news of the woman whose husband was trying to legally pull the plug on his comatose wife and finally the courts awarded his wish. And it's not as if this "husband" wasn't living with another woman. I'm not judging his morality...just that he should have been a man about it and walked away from her and left her to her parents and siblings, all of whom wanted this woman to live (albeit though a tube). Of course if he divorced her, and her family kept the woman alive even with the feeding tube, the husband probably wouldn't have received the life insurance payout.

Regardless of whether he's spent 2 years with anyone is irrelevant. If he didn't have the guts to continue watching over her and caring for her, then he should have just started legal proceedings and left her to her family. Maybe that would seem cowardly to her family, but it would have been the courageous thing for him to do. I have very little patience with the argument "But he waited for 2 years already!" because (1) he caused the accident and (2) marriage is about commitment (do the words "until death do us part" have any significance?) and resiliency to withstand the difficulties that comes from loving someone. OJH should have done the right thing either way: Be faithful and committed (until she dies) or leave her to find contentment and happiness in the present.

Archived