[drama 2005] Autumn Showers 가을 소나기

Guest jinhee

this drama was really disappointing. like a lot of people, i stopped watching after 2 episodes because it got so boring. there was no character development or plot at all.

Same, this drama is booorring.... I too stopped after the 2nd episode.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bashful

Does anyone know where I could dl this drama in direct dl (perfer avi files in megaupload)please let me know becuz I want to see it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ender's Girl

oh WOW, just reading through this thread was depressing enough! :crazy: i was entertaining thoughts of buying this drama (i loved Oh Ji-ho in Fantasy Couple, and heard he was good in A Second Proposal), but mercifully the comments here saved me from wasting my money or downloading time!

many thanks to all those who posted the summaries and even your own thoughts on this barf-o-drama. i will steer quite clear of it from now on! :P

• 7 months later...
Guest janezio

oh WOW, just reading through this thread was depressing enough! :crazy: i was entertaining thoughts of buying this drama (i loved Oh Ji-ho in Fantasy Couple, and heard he was good in A Second Proposal), but mercifully the comments here saved me from wasting my money or downloading time!

many thanks to all those who posted the summaries and even your own thoughts on this barf-o-drama. i will steer quite clear of it from now on! :P

TO ENDER'S GIRL and EVERYONE WHO VISITED AND ARE VISITING THIS THREAD:

RE: AUTUMN SHOWER (秋天的驟雨): FROM A DIFFERENT VIEW POINT:

This link describes the characters:

http://content.mbc.co.kr/imbc/afieldfile/2008/02/15/169.pdf

AUTUMN SHOWER! WOW, you’ve got to watch this drama with an open mind. Having been through so much in life, I have learned to appreciate that life is not perfect - there are many things and circumstances you cannot control in your own life nor the lives of others.

Okay, I do agree that morally, it is WRONG to commit adultery, even tho’ your wife is in a coma for almost 3 years.

However, emotionally, if you were in such a depressed state/situation when there seems to be no more hope and you were looking after your wife because it is your responsibility, what WOULD you do, what COULD you do? WHO could you turn to for help?

I truly enjoyed the way our human nature is explored in this drama – through the pure innocent love when they (ZIO and KSH) first met and got married; responsible love (that of a husband for a comatose wife; a mother’s love for her daughter (JRW); a mother’s love for her son (ZIO); a loyal love from a childhood friend (the doctor)…

Then comes the realization that love can fade; love can change; love can be irresponsible; love can ruin the closest of friendships…. and they all mature and learn from it - each having to bear their own consequences…

LOVE THIS DRAMA - AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT even tho it seemed that the rating on local tv when it first aired in 2005 was not good. The reason could be that one episode per hour per night does not help. This must be watched in DVD - episode after episode non stop — sometimes the fast forward key helps to speed up some of the slower-going scenes.

Guest janezio

AUTUMN SHOWER - OH JI HO'S CHARACTER as Choi Yoon-jae

I think Oh Ji Ho has done a superb job in making this character real and practical - I don’t think he could emote more than he’d already done because he cannot overdo his character and I feel he did not under perform either. Those many times he had to keep silent and look expressionless in front of his wife who finally awaken from the coma; in front of the Lee Cheon Hee, as the childhool doctor friend Kim Soo-hyeong, who trusted ZIO in only keeping an arms length friendship with JRW; and dealing with his deep and confused emotions – I thought he was really good!

Choi Yoon-jae - Actor: Oh Ji-ho

(Age: 29-32/ Owner of the construction company ‘Mi-geon’)

He’s raised by a music professor father and a very sophisticated mother. He hasn’t known any difficulties while growing up. He’s very well-read, nice, and active. He has a good sense of humor. He has a very sound philosophy about life. He’s very sincere. He’s a decent man who doesn’t come around very often. He’s very popular with women, but he hasn’t known many. Unlike his almost perfect appearance, he’s very shy around women. He started a construction company with some friends. He also participates in a project in which he builds houses for the poor. He runs his company through hard work and honesty. He’s a respected CEO. A charming and socially respected man gets confused when he realizes that he’s falling for his wife’s best friend. He’s thrown into total confusion. He loves them both. He’s become a target of criticism and sympathy.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mandi9940

My mom rented this from the korean market the other day! Gosh it looks so good, I wish I understood korean better.

I hope one day it gets subbed!

This is a beautiful drama with great actors and actresses.........

• 3 weeks later...
Guest khunmama

TO ENDER'S GIRL and EVERYONE WHO VISITED AND ARE VISITING THIS THREAD:

RE: AUTUMN SHOWER (秋天的驟雨): FROM A DIFFERENT VIEW POINT:

This link describes the characters:

http://content.mbc.co.kr/imbc/afieldfile/2008/02/15/169.pdf

AUTUMN SHOWER! WOW, you’ve got to watch this drama with an open mind. Having been through so much in life, I have learned to appreciate that life is not perfect - there are many things and circumstances you cannot control in your own life nor the lives of others.

Okay, I do agree that morally, it is WRONG to commit adultery, even tho’ your wife is in a coma for almost 3 years.

However, emotionally, if you were in such a depressed state/situation when there seems to be no more hope and you were looking after your wife because it is your responsibility, what WOULD you do, what COULD you do? WHO could you turn to for help?

I truly enjoyed the way our human nature is explored in this drama – through the pure innocent love when they (ZIO and KSH) first met and got married; responsible love (that of a husband for a comatose wife; a mother’s love for her daughter (JRW); a mother’s love for her son (ZIO); a loyal love from a childhood friend (the doctor)…

Then comes the realization that love can fade; love can change; love can be irresponsible; love can ruin the closest of friendships…. and they all mature and learn from it - each having to bear their own consequences…

LOVE THIS DRAMA - AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT even tho it seemed that the rating on local tv when it first aired in 2005 was not good. The reason could be that one episode per hour per night does not help. This must be watched in DVD - episode after episode non stop — sometimes the fast forward key helps to speed up some of the slower-going scenes.

Good comment !!!!!

Just so late for my viewing of this series. i praise JRW of her role , so superb and so smart

i felt sad and depressed when she showed her ability from her face ,eyes , teardrops and inner feelings.Thumbs up JRW !!!!

Archived