[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

Guest seriatim_*

so this show is scripted? so what they say and everything is basically acting or is it like, they are really acting on their own accord, i mean i know they are pretending to be a couple but are their reactions scripted and stuff like that and also their responses in the interview?

but yeah. i love the show already. it's so cute and adorable. all time fav. couples right now are seo in young & crown j and andy & solbi.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost 80% sure that this showis scripted.

maybe not 100%, but yeah, like X Man and Love Letter

there must be a script behind it. or even a guideline

or something.

but anyway, since its a fun show to watch i think why not

we just enjoy the show! aha~

i just wish that they won't be adding any young idols in the

show.

they were just too young to be 'married'.

-Far

Guest minie_k89

this show is really fun to see...

but it's scripted though.. <_<

i love Andy and Solbi couple..

some of the scenes are way too sweet that i keep hitting my twin sister on the arm..

you know how girls are when they watch sweet scenes..LOL

i think for the first episode, Alex's couple was fine..

but when for the 2nd episode where Alex is being couple with Shin Ae, it's getting to erm........

i can't wait for the next episode cos' i'm looking forward to Andy and Solbi couple...

Guest illuminate.

HAHA. I just watched the Lunar New Year special and I'm in the middle of watching the first episode.

I used to not like Crown J very much because he seemed like such a player (he still kind of does), but he is way funny in this show...LMAO. "I love you, but i love my ring, too!" & "You're my wife, but shoes are my second wife!" +I love his random outburts of English..."WHOO, BABY! Now that is HOT!"

And what Hong Kyung Min said to Solbi about her cooking..."It's not that it's not good, it's just that...I don't think the dduk and the soup have had a chance to get to know each other very well yet..." LOLOL

I think Crown J & Seo In Young; Andy & Solbi are my favorites. Andy and Solbi are so cute...especially Solbi, how in the beginning she tried to hide the fact that she likes him. AWW<3

Guest perfect

HAHA. I just watched the Lunar New Year special and I'm in the middle of watching the first episode.

I used to not like Crown J very much because he seemed like such a player (he still kind of does), but he is way funny in this show...LMAO. "I love you, but i love my ring, too!" & "You're my wife, but shoes are my second wife!" +I love his random outburts of English..."WHOO, BABY! Now that is HOT!"

And what Hong Kyung Min said to Solbi about her cooking..."It's not that it's not good, it's just that...I don't think the dduk and the soup have had a chance to get to know each other very well yet..." LOLOL

I know!!! I laughed so hard on those part!!

I love Alex but I don't like the recent pairing. I wish the Lunar Show couples were back.

I <3<3<3 Seo In Young and Crown J couple.

Andy and Solbi is so CUTE also!!

Guest fishsoup

does anyone know if there are any chinese subs for this show?

i can't seem to find any!

thanks so much in advance :)

Guest etoile

it was funny in korean but it sounds funnier in english. hahaha.

I think Crown J & Seo In Young; Andy & Solbi are my favorites. Andy and Solbi are so cute...especially Solbi, how in the beginning she tried to hide the fact that she likes him. AWW<3

Ohh.. I never know! Hong Kyung Min is a fun guy to be with, but somehow I thnk Solbi and Andy couple is quite cute. Haha.. <3 did she really tried to hide the fact that she likes him??? Awww....

Crown J and In Young were always hillarious. I love the way she called him, 'Seo-bang!' Hahha~ Her cute voice and all...

Thanks for the little info!

-Far

Guest xXeunhaexP

this is such a creative vairety show :)

haha crown J keeps on using all these random english, but i mean it's funny :) and Andy and solbi are such a cute couple!! :)

Guest bm05om

Ohh.. I never know! Hong Kyung Min is a fun guy to be with, but somehow I thnk Solbi and Andy couple is quite cute. Haha.. <3 did she really tried to hide the fact that she likes him??? Awww....

Crown J and In Young were always hillarious. I love the way she called him, 'Seo-bang!' Hahha~ Her cute voice and all...

Thanks for the little info!

-Far

and I love it when she was asking crown J how was her head band, and he replied

it's cute, then she opened her robe and he was like blushing and looking away,

saying 'cute'...ahha~ I never knew Crown J is a bit shy as well...

Haha..finally watched the 1st ep of the regular show,and right now the Crown J/In Young couple is just <3<3..seriously they are just really funny,and then cute together.I thought they were funny in the Lunar New Year special,but this time they were a hoot.. :lol: .I too was surprised to see Crown J loss for words and then looking away when SIY opened her robe and asked him..keke.And the White Day surprise was too sweet.. :)

Andy and Solbi are so cute...especially Solbi, how in the beginning she tried to hide the fact that she likes him. AWW<3

lols..she kept bringing up Eric's name..Andy/Solbi couple worked out nicely as the young/cute couple..it'd be interesting to watch more of them,I look forward to it.And I didn't think that Alex had the same chemistry with ShinAe like he did with Jang Yoon Jung. :mellow:

Jung Hyung Don said "You have to eat breakfast because you don't gain weight".

:lol: :lol:

Guest jaejoongie <3

i would love to see eun jiwon on this show :D

but he already has a girlfriend so he probably wont :<

i loved the andy episode! andy is such a romantic :)

I want to get married to someone like him~ haha

I was just wondering, who's saori? I've seen her on a lot of variety programs but I can't find any info on her. Is she an actress? o.o;;

Guest silverwingz

I really find Saori (sp?) annoying.

I was just wondering, who's saori? I've seen her on a lot of variety programs but I can't find any info on her. Is she an actress? o.o;;

lol... she's not a singer nor an actor.. do you know Eva (from SJ Full House?).. she's just like her i think...

just a foreign entertainer... she was on that Global Girl Talkshow (is that the name?) right...?

she's Japanese, btw..

i don't really find her personality annoying.. for me, it's just the way she talks... it's the way i see them talk in japanese dramas, shows, etc...

it's normal between Japanese people.. but when mixed with Korean, it sounds really out of place :unsure:

that's the only thing that bugs me about her... but i think she's cute in her own way..

for some reason, she seems to be a Japanese version of Solbi to me... lol... :lol:

Guest baqinardo

i would love to see eun jiwon on this show :D

but he already has a girlfriend so he probably wont :<

i loved the andy episode! andy is such a romantic :)

I want to get married to someone like him~ haha

ya ya.. me too.. me too.

i would love if EJW or Lee Seung Gi in it. :w00t:

i wish next next episode they will invite Eun Ji Won n Lee Seung Gi :w00t:

or even KAng Ho Dong..

haha... :w00t: (but he married already :tears: )

yup. Andy-Solbi so cute...

i love that couple :rolleyes:

Guest hasegawashun

gosh! didnt watch this yet...

@1st upon the title I thot it was a real-life segment abt real stars gettin hitched! :D

Guest cozimissyou

i like Andy

and think this show so odd *0*

um....

what time this show onair?

if u know ples tell me,thx ^^

Guest s e n t i m e n t a l e *

OH MY GOODNESS~!!!

i started watching this show and i FELL IN LOVE with it

it's sooo funny and cute

hahahaa

i think the captions are even funnier than what they are saying

like when Seo In Young opened up her robes and the caption said, "for a second he loses it because of his wife's beauty"

LOL

and andyyyy and solbi couple! i really like their couple

i love this show because it's hilarious but also because they add in those "comments" in the black room hahaha

it's really interesting.

i can't wait until this sundayyyy

***EDIT

so this show is scripted? so what they say and everything is basically acting or is it like, they are really acting on their own accord, i mean i know they are pretending to be a couple but are their reactions scripted and stuff like that and also their responses in the interview?

but yeah. i love the show already. it's so cute and adorable. all time fav. couples right now are seo in young & crown j and andy & solbi.

I almost 80% sure that this showis scripted.

maybe not 100%, but yeah, like X Man and Love Letter

there must be a script behind it. or even a guideline

or something.

but anyway, since its a fun show to watch i think why not

we just enjoy the show! aha~

i just wish that they won't be adding any young idols in the

show.

they were just too young to be 'married'.

-Far

i agree. i don't think there is an exact word for word script behind it

but i'm pretty sure it has some sort of guideline

mmm... even if it doesn't have that i'm pretty sure at least each couple and the producers

talked about what "image/style/kind" of couple each pair is going to be portrayed as

no television show is just "go with the flow" if it was then this show would be SUPER DUPER awkward

but i don't know~ even if i know that, it's so entertaining hahaha

i also like this show because it's pretty real... like the crown j ring thing. i think that's real.

and people kind of freaking out about shinae and her baby shoe fetish.

i think the black room where they talk about the relationship/person/day is really good.

not sure if that's scripted though. i think it's pretty script-free... maybe not

hahaha

so yeah...

I was just about to comment about Crown J too!! He is toooo funny! I am so happy that he is finally able to show more of himself rather than us catching glimpses of him in other shows where other people talk more than him.

I was cracking up when he did the "LA" sign. LA~~! <33

I heard Lee Hyuk Jae saying that he heard that Crown J didn't even have a Visa to the States or LA.

In case no one knew, Crown J went to school in LA..blah blah.

I can't believe that I almost passed right by this thread thinking that it was that Boo-boo clinic show. This is going to be one of my other favorite show besides 1 Day, 2 Nights (like most everyone else here), Infinite Challenge, and Hi-Five. Can't wait to see more couples! Hey! I was thinking that it could be possible that some of the couples here COULD be a real couple, no? That would be so cute! ...Except Solbi and Andy. I cna't help it-- I can't stand Solbi. I almost liked her yesterday when I was watching the first episode, but her personality annoys me. Argh. I think I'll start to like her more when she doesn't try to act stupid (yes, I know she didn't try and act stupid on We Got Married.

My favorite couple is Crown J and Suh In Young. Suh In Young was right up there with Solbi but her personality is sooo cute! I remember watching a Ji Pi Ji Gi where Park Jung Ah said that SIY's tv-personality was different than her outside-tv personality and I remember thining, "Yeah right." As I am watching this show, I am starting to agree with PJA even though its partially scripted. Its nice to see them bickering and acting cute!

Saori and Jung Hyung Don...HAHA. "Don Don" cracked me up. =) Hope to see more of them! Alex and Shin Ae...I loved Alex's expression when Shin Ae opened her boxes with baby shoes. It was "WTF?!" I don't know about this couple...Could be funny but I think they'll be more "serious". Was that an iPod that I saw when they started unpacking?

Jung Hyung Don said "You have to eat breakfast because you don't gain weight". lol

This part was funny too. =)

Archived