[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

Guest 80slitenite

I got a chance to watch Andy and Solbi and it was great. I was hoping there was translations or something, but I guess nothing yet. I still watch it though. I am definetly going to watch Crown J since I think he is adorable.

Since I topped a page here are some caps I found on news sites

2008031716107_2008031771221.jpg

2008031742887_2008031772911.jpg2008031612497_2008031670221.jpg

10253_3732_1222.jpg

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happypie

the first episode was hilarious. ^^ i loved all the couples. even though it's scripted, sometimes you can't even tell. i really love crown j and inyoung from watching this. <3

btw, is anyone uploading this, and where can i watch the lunar episode (non-cb, not streaming)?

Guest xXeunhaexP

does anyone know when the next episode is supposed to come out?

or did it already come out?

i think it comes out on sundays. so i guess today

Guest silverwingz

does anyone know when the next episode is supposed to come out?

or did it already come out?

it just aired a couple of hours ago... links should be out soon... within a day or two at the quickest.

Guest IUPHIMHAN

Reality Show “We Got Married” Gaining Popularity

Scene A (Andy, Solbi):

“I have to sleep on a princess bed!”

“I will make it for you, so you cook.”

Scene B (Alex, Shin Ae):

“You don’t seem to like meeting your friends for gatherings?”

“Last time often did it. But stopped since my I got hurt (relationship)….”

“Oh I see, I kind of understand.”

Conversation between newly-wed couples or first time interaction between new couples? Which is which? Both are actually correct. These are lines from a brand new new reality show called “We Got Married” showing on MBC Sunday Sunday Night and hosted by Lee Hwi Jae, Kim Won Hee, and Lee Hyuk Jae.

What is it about then? It sees celebrities play a make-believe couple and doing things that newly-wed couples does, living under one roof, etc. The first episode kicked off last week with the couples of Solbi and Andy, Shin Ae and Alex, Crown J and Seo In Young, Jung Hyung Don and Saori becoming “newly-wed couples”.

wegotmarried1.jpg

Even though this ain’t real, the four couples did really move their own luggage to their new “love nest” and started decorating like it was the real thing. From start till end, their witty dialogues tickled the viewers silly. Even though most of them aren’t even married and most aren’t close with each other, their humourous way of mirroring reality has won the acknowledgement of viewers.

Solbi and Andy

With her husband working hard outside, his wife cooks instant noodles for him as lunch which leaves him feeling grieved. But very soon, the both of them are tucking into Bibimbap like a newly-wed couple.

wegotmarried2.jpg

Crown J and Seo In Young

They start squabbling with each other over the number of shoe boxes. Crown J immediately softens his stance after In Young prepares a bathing robe for him.

Jung Hyung Don and Saori

His wife gets up early in the morning to cook him seaweed soup for his birthday. But her husband passes her an instant seaweed packet saying, “Just pour hot water will do. Why do you want to trouble yourself?” This is actually a small squabble and it’s no different from what newly-weds does.

wegotmarried3.jpg

Shin Ae and Alex

Unlike the above three couples, this couple is full of love for each other and gradually on the right track. It reminds one of people who gets married immediately after a blind date. Alex in the program shows how gracious he is in accomodating his wife’s past hurt from rumours.

Although it’s a scripted reality show, but if you are single and want to see how cohabitation is like, you can give this a shot. You can see how a guy and girl from different families live and accomodate each other in a reality setting.

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/

Date: March 22, 2008

V-Trans: http://www.iuphimhan.com/sarang/news-628adcfac.htm

Guest icedmonster17

i looove Andy & Solbi!!!

they are sooo cute together!

i'd be so happy if they go out

in real life =DD

Guest happypie

Someone uploaded some cuts of the new episode on YT. No Crown J & SIY cuts :(

Andy & Solbi Cut 2.1- march 23,2008 [only part 1 uploaded]

Alex & Shin Ae Cut 2.1 - March 23, 2008

Alex & Shin Ae Cut 2.2 - March 23,2008

Alex & Shin Ae Cut 2.3 - March 23,2008

thanks so much for this. too bad there aren't any inyoung/crown j cuts. :'(

i hope someone ups this on non-cb soon :)

edit i really love the andy/solbi couple. they're so cutes! i never really liked andy or solbi until i saw them on this pro. some caps from andy/solbi cut from today's ep~

solbi applying a face mask on andy.. while applying it, solbi asks andy what he would do if he met a girl that was much prettier than her.

he said he would hold out his hand--and tell the girl that he was married. :wub: so sweet! ^^

1.jpg

2.jpg

after much protesting, andy gets to put the face mask on solbi..(he convinces her with some aegyo :rolleyes:)

after solbi sees what he's done to her face, they start bickering^^

then they take pictures (again 8D), and then andy asks solbi to send him a digital letter/message~

at the end of the clip, andy gets a call from his mother and walks away (diverting his attention away from her). solbi follows behind and says she needs to greet her mother-in-law. ^_^:P

3.jpg

4.jpg

V Thanks so much, jahye!!!

Guest jahye

Megaupload link for today's episode in LQ: Episode 2 (080323)

Since last week focused on Crown J-Seo In Young and Solbi-Andy, today's episode is mostly about Alex-Shin Ae and Jung Hyung Don-Saori. Crown J and Seo In Young came out like less than 5 minutes. Alex is still too much for me, but more than greasy, I thought the Alex-Shin Ae couple was pretty boring. Everything seems fancy in their house compared to the Jung Hyung Don-Saori couple, but it all seems dull. On the other side, though Jung Hyung Don might be lacking in some areas, he is sooo funny and he's cute in his own way.

My favorite lines from today's episode :lol:

Lee Hyuk Jae: Introducing MBC Wed/Thurs night mini series.. ALEX.

Solbi during the Crown J/Seo In Young segment: Is your friend's husband, Alex?

Don Don: Alex, are you watching???

Megaupload link for today's episode in LQ: Episode 2 (080323)

Since last week focused on Crown J-Seo In Young and Solbi-Andy, today's episode is mostly about Alex-Shin Ae and Jung Hyung Don-Saori. Crown J and Seo In Young came out like less than 5 minutes. Alex is still too much for me, but more than greasy, I thought the Alex-Shin Ae couple was pretty boring. Everything seems fancy in their house compared to the Jung Hyung Don-Saori couple, but it all seems dull. On the other side, though Jung Hyung Don might be lacking in some areas, he is sooo funny and he's cute in his own way.

My favorite lines from today's episode :lol:

Lee Hyuk Jae: Introducing MBC Wed/Thurs night mini series.. ALEX.

Solbi during the Crown J/Seo In Young segment: Is your friend's husband, Alex?

Don Don: Alex, are you watching???

^ Thnks Jahye for today's episode!! I'll come back with my own quotes! :lol:

Don Don/Saori Couple:

Don Don: How's my backside?

Saori: Fat.

Don Don: Is Alex awesome/cool? Or am I?

Saori: Don Don, of course.

Don Don: Alex, are you watching?

It was so funny when Jung Hyun Don was cleaning the house by trying to "beat" Alex.

Later....

Saori: Han Bun Muhk Uh Bwa! (Try some!)

Don Don: Oooh~ wow!! ....Jjam bbong muhk uh ya ji~~~ [sorry! My KOrean keyboard isn't working right now]

HEHEHE Jung Hyun Don's private confession was so cute!

It was funny when he was getting ready for the event, but his arms couldn't teach the top so he jumped off.

Shin Ae is really pretty! I thought she looked cute wiht Minwoo, but she looks better with Alex.

I really liked that picture of Alex looking at Shin Ae @ 33:56 while they were showing the polaroids they were taking of themselves!!

Later when they were in the studio:

Saori: I think Alex is so awesome.

Don Don: You think Alex is so awesome, I think Shin Ae is so pretty!

LOL at the way Andy was holding onto Solbi's hair! BUt really...she didn't have any scrunchies?

Andy is so pretty! HAHAHA

Andy;'s phone is really nice!!

Don Don: Saori, we don't match! How are we going to live together?

Saori: It's ok. Saori can match to yours. [Ok, I didn't know how to translate that...]

LOL at the way Alex stopped when Shin Ae came in the room and she insa-ed.

I like Shin Ae's simple pj's...I guess bc that's how I sleep...

*Sigh* I skipped over majority of their scenes, but the scene with Shin Ae putting lotion on Alex's face was really cute.

*Sigh #2* I liked Alex's simple presentation of their pictures on the door.

BTW: What's a cyber couple?

I think if I was married to a Jung Hyun Dong, I would probably regret every marrying him...except you would have probably spotted his personality while going out so maybe...rethink your relationship before marrying him... :blink:

As you can see, I was typing while watching. I can't wait until next weeks episode! I think we;re going to be seeing the couples for a couple of weeks...

i just watched the parts that were uploaded online and i found alex and shinae so adorable.

it was less funny than the other ones, but i could understand that since it was their first time meeting and u need time to get over the awkwardness.

my heart was beating so hard when alex sang that song for her... omg

Kim Dong Ryul's Like a Child (ah ie chu rum) Feat Alex

heres the WMA version for this song

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JUMIJ8GV

and the live perf for it. <3333

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pMPAIjQP5cc

Awww, the little surprises are so cute! Alex may seem to know all the right moves and I like that he's very romantic.

Shin Ae is really pretty, even without makeup. Her eyes are so big, haha.

Thank you! Awww, not much of our "LA" couple, lol.

annyunghee, I think they called them "cyber couple" because they're always taking pictures, haha.

Guest henyita

The part of Andy & Solbi, when his mom calls was cute Solbi: 어머니~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Aww i love Alex he is so gentle so :w00t: Lovely

Crown J is hohoho :D 서방~!!! 서방!!! 서방!!! 서방!!! ;)

Guest i.said.hi

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!

okay, so yesterday, I was waiting for Lets play economy, and while waiting, we got married was on (tvants.)

At first I was reluctant to watch, but then after, it became SO FUN. LOL.

I was trying to keep my laughter in as i watched the show at like 1 a.m

Don Don~~~!! haha.

And andy + Solbi, they really act like a real couple! haha.

I REALLY WANT TO MARRY SOMEONE LIKE ALEX. +_+

I think shinae and Alex match well.

p.s- I'm not sure if you guys agree with me, but when shinae was talking about how she was really heart broken in the past, why am I reminded of SHINHWA'S MINWOO?

Is it because I know that they were dating back some time ago?

Andy and Solbi is the cutest couple in the bunch !! I nearly died when I watched Alex being 'married' to some girl but Andy+Solbi really is so cute .. they should date ^___^ Suh In Young and Crown J is really hillarious at first episodes .. it's so much fun to see them fight about who gets the shoes racks more, I thought Crown J couldn't handle her anymore he starts doing push ups just to clam down his rage that was LMAO !!

I hope you all will still post quotes from the couple and translated abit about what happened and what they're saying since no one is offering to do subs or post dialogs translations ... thanks y'all !!

Archived