What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaye

"Bad Family", "Doctor Kkaeng", & finishing up "Goong".

I'm trying to decide on "Spring Waltz" & "Which Star Are You From?" next! Someone try to sway me in one direction, I don't have time to watch both!

Guest breakfast

time of love

can someone tell me what 이기저기 means? i think its a slang, but im not sure

Bean Chaff of My Life starring So Yoo Jin and Park Kwang Hyun. Great and cute actor but I can't say the same for So Yoo Jin. Have never liked her acting and appearance. One plus point of this series is the singing and dancing (pity there aren't too many scenes). :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest KITTYK

I'VE JUST FINISHED GOONG AND ITS REALLY GOOD!

Now im watching save the last dance. hope it will be as goog as goong or full house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Uknojack216

Spring Waltz....

Im almost finished! i didnt want to watch it at first cuz in the beginning there is like 3 episodes of flashbacks but then it gets really good... i mean i didnt mind about the flashbacks but everyone around started to quit watching it cuz of flashbacks.... so impatient.... and part of it was cuz of the staff....

Guest ajoys_23456

i'm rewatching Goong -- I fall in love with YEH here coz her cuteness and some of her gestures and physical features (like the eyes and pouting lips) remind me of my fav. actress Kim Sun Ah of MNIKSS

just finished Resurrection/Revenge/Rebirth and Lovers in Prague

Guest xjenny

im waiting for subtitles for which star are you from....

should i watch bad family or great inheritance? or anyone know a better drama?

i LOVED mnikss and my girl and im loving which star are you from :)

I just finished watching Lovers in Prague. Gosh, this one was better than Lovers in Paris (especially the ending). I can't believe I waited this long to watch it. Looking forward to watching the third one in this trilogy when it comes out!

I'm gonna start watching In Love with a Millionaire and My Sweet Spy next. :)

Archived