* Akanishi Jin *

Guest WingL

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mensa

The best voice in kat-tun without a doubt, people that think otherwise are probably deaf or too much into the biased fangirl mode.

And about his looks, well he has natural hotness, lets put it in this way, he is the type of man that even if he wasn’t famous if saw him walkin in the street I will probably stop to look at him, giggle or drool.

Guest luluchan

bump bump cuz it's Bakajin's thread hahahaha

i 1st knew bout him cuz i watched Hesitate~ on Shounen Club and thought he sings pretty well cuz he doens't sound like the typical Johnny boi~~

then i thought he looked like Jaejoong from DBSK for a while~~ haha but Kattun perfs kinda turned me off~~ dun like the ero-ero haha

then I watched Gokusen~ but kame was <3 ~~ i liked Kame more than Jin in Gokusen~~

and then watched ANEGO and JIN IS <3 ~ cho kawaii~~

i don't think he's SEXY (i don't buy the kattun sexiness anyways.. yeah.. im the oddball hahaha) but i do think he's cute ~~~~ heehehehe

Jin sings the best in Kattun for SURE hahaahahahhaa

and...

he knows it (re: Utaban interview~~ kawaii)

anyways.. i have a frend who shares me pics of kattun haha so i looked @ a LOT of Jin pics these days hahah~

kattun2wumarch.jpg

kattun2wu042006.jpg

File0073.jpg

that's it for now! heheee

i acutally like Jin's baka smile the best! but no time to post pics of that now~~ hehehe

next time! hahahha

Guest Alice

Ah Kakkoi

Jin is soo hot! ^^ I like him most out of KAT-TUN

^ And yes, he can sing.. not the best singer but he can sing.

Guest luluchan

ermmm.. i wouldn't say he can sing really well but better than a lot of johnny bois heheheheh

anyways.. i think he looks like Dbsk's jaejoong in hiyaya in this pic! but uh,,, so yeah haha

A1.JPG

Guest --after forever

ermmm.. i wouldn't say he can sing really well but better than a lot of johnny bois heheheheh

anyways.. i think he looks like Dbsk's jaejoong in hiyaya in this pic! but uh,,, so yeah haha

A1.JPG

^USO!! I think his singing is great ne. He can sing reaaally high notes~

Guest Despoina

I thought he wasn't all that good looking in the beginning, but then he SOOOO grew on me & now, I'm drooling an ocean.

Guest WingL

jin is praised for his voice in numerous occassions

and everyone in kat-tun agrees that jin has the best voice. (at least no one rejected it when he said it. n u saw it on utaban too. so why would u say otherwise?) i guess this is different standards and preference people hv again...

jin is known for his voice. hes steady even during lives. we can count on him on singing live. *aham*kame*aham*

and i beg everyone, everyone, to post jin only pics. not akame pics. not kat-tun pics

i know its a bit hard. but this is a jin thread. not akame thread. so lets post jin-only pics =) and obviously, kat-tun pics would go to the kat-tun thread~ make sense, no? =)

and regarding gokusen ... a lot of people got to know jin thru gokusen, but their attention went to kame. i dont blame them, cause kame obviously got the better role. which totally pisses me off. kame always get best roles. anyways. i dun wanne go on abu dat... cuz this is the jin thread ^O^!!

yup yup~ this guy is very hot and special! ^____^!!!

Guest r/-inbow

HAHAHAHA. about time Jin got his thread x) (omg anyone wanna make a k8 thread >0<!! i dont wannu haha.) anyway...mr. car shrimp~~ omg the jin x ueda grinding action in real face perfs *fans self*

Guest pomeyy.

He's adorableeeee. I don't usually like Japanese boy bands but~~ I'll try out Kat-tun's music just cos he's in it. ;)

Guest c a t h e r s

i recently started listening to KAT-TUN music.....when they first came out i was just like 'eh'

but WOW he's soooooo hot. lol. so is kame.............

wow. hehe

Guest luluchan

jin is praised for his voice in numerous occassions

and everyone in kat-tun agrees that jin has the best voice. (at least no one rejected it when he said it. n u saw it on utaban too. so why would u say otherwise?) i guess this is different standards and preference people hv again...

jin is known for his voice. hes steady even during lives. we can count on him on singing live. *aham*kame*aham*

and i beg everyone, everyone, to post jin only pics. not akame pics. not kat-tun pics

i know its a bit hard. but this is a jin thread. not akame thread. so lets post jin-only pics =) and obviously, kat-tun pics would go to the kat-tun thread~ make sense, no? =)

and regarding gokusen ... a lot of people got to know jin thru gokusen, but their attention went to kame. i dont blame them, cause kame obviously got the better role. which totally pisses me off. kame always get best roles. anyways. i dun wanne go on abu dat... cuz this is the jin thread ^O^!!

yup yup~ this guy is very hot and special! ^____^!!!

no! i said he sings the best in Kattun too in my other post~~ he's definitely the best singer in KAT-TUN~~

but then like ... i was just saying that he's not a GREAT singer~ like skillwise and stuff~ many ppl are better than him if you really wanna rate his SINGING SKILLS~ but i think in Johnny's he's pretty good~~~

his voice doesnt sound so nasal and so 'johnny stereotype"

i love his solo songs like Care and Murasaki~ but they aren't on the cd >_< pooO~~~

~~

I don't think Kame got the better role in Gokusen~ the one Jin matched him! heheh~ i don't think they could reverse the roles~~

2005-03-12.gif SOOO CUTE wahahhaa

anyhow ~ yeah this is Bakajin's thread.. but i couldn't resist b4 cuz Akame looks too good 2gether!!! gomen!

FILE0158.jpg

pic credits to yuiyuichan

the guitar so cool i think! it's transparent! ehhe

4326896.1708cb.jpg

1114357927_0.jpg

bakajinnnnnnnn hehe

200562523419131.jpg

jhjh2112_35.jpg

Archived