[drama 2005] My Name Is Kim Sam Soon 내 이름은 김삼순

SeReNiTy

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xosandy

awwwwwwwww our 1193 page thread dedicated to Sam Soonie Loonies is gone! and i had over 1000 posts in here ;x!

glad serenity started it back! ;)

TALLY, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO POST THE SCREENCAPS OF HOW HYUN BIN WAS "TOUCHY" TOWARDS KSA?!?! Those screencaps along with your comments were hilarious from the old thread~!! HEHE! THANKS IN ADVANCE~!!

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

Serenity! Thank you for keep this thread alive. I dun know wat's wrong w/ my comp but I cannot open the yousendit links.

Anyway, No drama can beat My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Hope Sun Ah and Huyn Bin will win the awards for best actress and actor this year.

And MBC will make MNIKSS 2 and we can see them 3gether again!

TALLY, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO POST THE SCREENCAPS OF HOW HYUN BIN WAS "TOUCHY" TOWARDS KSA?!?! Those screencaps along with your comments were hilarious from the old thread~!! HEHE! THANKS IN ADVANCE~!!

lol!

of course i can, but i have to do it this weekend. im not on my computer. we have to make the thread lively again! it's gonna take us a while if we can even get back to where we were.

3344 fighting Sam Soonie Loonies! :lol:

Guest Soloist

Thanks

But I dun know what happen to the link, it died huhuhuhu :(

^Omg the link died already!? What the crap. I'll reupload.

To Soloist:

Heres a MNIKSS Making clip, its about 11:36 minutes

hi thanks for this, but dont u have a smaller file on this? it's too big, 208MB :(

^Noo sorry i dont have a smaller file. :(

Guest s3rene

This drama was hilarious and I was laughing a lot watching Sam Soon and Sam Shik argue. They make a cute and funny couple.

to soloist:

^Omg the link died already!? What the crap. I'll reupload.

^Noo sorry i dont have a smaller file. :(

I think that's the reason why the link isn't working, the file is too big.. can't u divide/splice the file? tnx :)

Guest Brooklyn

yoohoo Cairo....

any more of those uber helpful annotations of fendercat to the subs/translations in MNIKSS?

I couldn't believe that MNIKSS' dialogues could be any funnier or more clever than what I've known from the excellent (for me) subs that my copy has...

but after reading fendercat's commentaries...whoa...MNIKSS is definitely beyond excellent... :)

Guest Cha Park

Hello, Samsoon Loonies!

Up to this day i haven't finished putting the samsook's faces on our Soompi Meet last month (?) ! !

Here's just a sample. We all wanted to be anonymous except for Brooklyn and Lamed! hahaha...

Will try to post the rest of the pics tonight!

Btw, thanks to chimu and brook for lending me a copy of a clearer version of MNIKSS!

soompiers1.jpg

^^^ i remember wearing a Kim Sun Ah outfit that night.. hahaha..

Good day everyone!

Baboosh!

Guest Brooklyn

Cha!

OMO...OMO...and i thought those pix we had were buried beneath the rubble of the old soompi...

but i guess not....

imagine 6 to 8 ladies doing the sam soon pose in a resto...

with the waiter/s (and the other customers i suppose)

so amused (or annoyed, maybe) with our antics

see what crazy things watching too much MNIKSS made us do?

:P:D

Archived