[drama 2005] My Name Is Kim Sam Soon 내 이름은 김삼순

SeReNiTy

serenity - good idea to save the songs in gmail, that way there will be no broken links.. perhaps we could save the NGs, gifs, wallpapers, screensavers and MVs there too so if soompi crash again (heaven forbid) all our valuable KSS files are in one storage!

Cairo, I updated the first page with all the links. THANKS~!

As for gmail, we can only upload files that are no bigger than 10 MB, unless someone can split up the file into many many chunks.. :lol:..other than that, we can upload many things into gmail~! :D

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amore`

hello :)

already watched the kim sam soon drama for the nth time :lol: love the chemistry of kim sun ah & hyun bin they're a great team-up for the drama, plus i love the story :lol:

...im wishing & hoping that hyun bin & sun ah will do another drama or perhaps a movie :)

Guest hang10wannabe

Cairo, I updated the first page with all the links. THANKS~!

As for gmail, we can only upload files that are no bigger than 10 MB, unless someone can split up the file into many many chunks.. :lol:..other than that, we can upload many things into gmail~! :D

omg like viruses!?!?! ^_^

Guest hang10wannabe

I've always wanted to get the pig after watching this show, but the prices on yesasia are so high. I didn't know plushie could be so expensive 0_0

omg, i heard serenity stole hers from a little korean child who was sitting in a park... she then kicked sand in the little girls face and ran away... so sad :(

EDIT:

serenitys justice is swift and fair... after she hit me in the face, i retract my previous rantings as they are not true and i was probably just going for attention :(

i'm sorry soompi... ... but serenity does have sam sook ^_^

To brooklyn and to those who has it:

aren't those documentaries available in megaupload or YSI, i cant open clubbox here at the office. it's blocked by the sys admin. at demanding pa talaga ako ano? brooklyn, taga cebu pala ako. AJAH sa mga pinoy dito! hehe

Guest fobster #1

Since this thread is starting over, I can catch up and keep up. I love the pictures they take together. TOo cute! Samsoonie forever!

Guest babyfeb

As you requested ... :lol:

This MV is made by escents. I just uploaded it because I want to share this great work of escents and some friend might want to have it. I love her made MVs very much so then I hope you guys will enjoy watching it. Please give a big hug and thankful to escents and if you reuploaded anyway, please don't forget to credit her ;)

Here is a link :

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2NAD5YA...KM394ZEJOA3VP1G

Thxxxx escents :lol:

thanks penny! escents thanks for making the mv.

pls keep this thread alive everyone.

Guest escents

thankyou guys for enjoying my mv. :) and thankyou penny! i will do another mv since you guys enjoyed it. i like doing these too. :lol:

Archived