[drama 2005] My Name Is Kim Sam Soon 내 이름은 김삼순

SeReNiTy

Guest p_ballereena

p_bal the links at the end of ur post izit the mv for the he said she said???i love mnikss!!!hehehe

No, just an mv I made. The caps I translated are from a flash video-- would love to get my hands on that since I heard it's even more moving with the music in the background, but haven't come across it. :(

Some more reposts:

HB's reaction after his first kiss w/KSA:

2005112559151454xe.jpg

Fan made:

photo11611no540413mgcopy1br.jpg

Translation of Episode titles:

mniksstitles8lb.jpg

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miharu*

this is the best korean drama ever. love the sunbin couple. mbc couldn't have found a better cast<3

i'm still on my like.. i don't know.. 15th run? my mom shakes her head everytime she sees me curled up on my couch watching it. "That again?"

haha yup. LET'S GET THIS THREAD BACK IN THE THOUSANDS PEOPLE!! haha. i'm going to try to upload the pictures i've collected as soon as my computer stops being a whack.

sam soon + sam shik :wub:

Guest KimSamSoon's craziie fan

OH MY GOD! Ballereena, thanks for youe pix, I think the bed scence is real. KEKEKEKE, They really did IT

Guest naughtybynature.

I am still in love with this drama even though it is over for 2 months. I am watching it over and over again.

Love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. seriously, imma watch it over and over and over again. HYUN BIN is soo HOTT. :wub:

Guest animagelet

Aww man. I'm so sad that this thread is goneee TT_TT But we can start fressshh!!! ANYWAY I LOVE KIM SAM SOOOOOOONNN!!! HYUNBIN<3 IS THE SEKUSHU.

awwwwwwwww our 1193 page thread dedicated to Sam Soonie Loonies is gone! and i had over 1000 posts in here ;x!

glad serenity started it back! ;)

Guest `soliloquy

Aish, everything from scratch again..

*sighs*

But hey, the thread's back!

love thy show, love thy actors and actresses in this drama..

Guest asian_lisa

LOL loving the description on the position of their bodies under the covers. LMAO

aishh this thread was going on upto 1300+ ?or was it 1500+? pages, now its just 3 pages :(

Here's some Sam Soon pics!

MNIKSS%2003.jpg

Credits: Me for uploading, Soompi.

Wow...you guys rebuild the thread so quickly...great job... Thanks for posting the pictures...This is my favorite... haha...the middle one.... It's so funny when HB posed like that...hehe...

Guest nadhura

oooh...now i get to catch up on some of the things that i didn't get to see before, for instance those pictures...it would have taken hundreds of pages to find those pics...thanks for uploading...come on lets build more pages for this thread!!aja aja fighting...hehe...

Guest roujin

i really miss this one. it was one of the few funny dramas that i liked. im buying that samsookie pig plushie thing. haha im so excited.

Guest mizzlam

i just started watching this and it's great so far ^^ just wondering...does anyone know where i can get english subtitles for this drama??

Guest kdaddict2002

Sigh ... I only read a couple of pages of the original thread before it went down. Really sad to have missed out on 1000+ pages worth of goodies. I only started watching this last week, and only finished 3 episodes. But I really really love it! It was SOOOOOO funny! Really cracks me up.

Thanks ~Cairo~ for uploading the subtitle corrections. Really helped a lot in my understanding ... hope it will continue for the rest of the episodes.

mizzlam, I downloaded the eng subs a while ago from d-addicts, but forgot the thread. If u can't find it, just PM me with your email address and I will send them to you. Only 3 zip files and total size is abt 200+ kbytes. Very small.

One of the funniest series I have ever seen. Love the lessons learned from this one. Plus the humor and acting was really good. I want to have the DVD of this one. The version I watched had a lot of cuts. This show is one of the good ones.

Archived