[drama 2005] My Name Is Kim Sam Soon 내 이름은 김삼순

SeReNiTy

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest conThanh

glad to see this thread back haha

i love samsoon and samshik

I've been looking for this song, the song dat samsoon sing when she was drunk while hynbin was playing the piano ... i wonder wats the name of that song is .. theres a man dat sing dat song as well in the serie

Guest lilangel

well i did a movie of Kim Sam Soon and I post it on the original forum before everything was gone. So I will post it again. It won't be that good compare to other movies that were made by other people. This is my first time doing this. Hope you guys like my movie.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NDQKYRCW

aznrok, I love the movie that you made for Kim Sam Soon. It was so touching and had some of my favorite scenes. Hope to see more movies from you. Keep up the good work.

glad to see this thread back haha

i love samsoon and samshik

I've been looking for this song, the song dat samsoon sing when she was drunk while hynbin was playing the piano ... i wonder wats the name of that song is .. theres a man dat sing dat song as well in the serie

OST 2

05 . ah reum da oon sa ram - Seo Yoo Suk

Enjoy~! :)

Guest mizzlam

Hey i just had a question. I downloaded episode 3 and the subtitles. it works fine until somewhere around..1:57 where it freezes for a bit and then after that the subtitles won't play >< does anyone know how i can fix this? Your help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance! ^___^

Guest ShaolinMilk

I have not seen this yet, but almost everyone that watched this said its very good... I'm soo lazy to watch it though...lol

Since I saved some sam soon pics, I decided to post em up again. Enjoy! :D

kimsamsoon_01.jpg

kimsamsoon_16.jpg

kimsamsoon_10.jpg

kimsamsoon_11.jpg

kimsamsoon_12.jpg

kimsamsoon_14.jpg

kimsamsoon_28.jpg

kimsamsoon_88.jpg

kimsamsoon_100.jpg

kimsamsoon_107.jpg

Thanks wei_c for the pix~! OMG, Hyun Bin is so FLIRTY/COMFORTABLE with Kim Sun Ah in many of the pix...it almost seems like they're a REAL couple~! In the second pix, his hand is almost touching her REAR...LOL Has anyone noticed whether he has been THIS comfortable with other female actresses that he had worked with?!?! :P

Guest eyecatcher_1

i love this drama to bits.

Kim Sun Ah is a very effective actress. she makes me laugh so hard. ahaha... even at 2am in the morning while watching this i just crack up :lol: very good performance.

Hyun Bin.... what can i say? i fell in love with him because of this. :wub: SamShik is <3

i love JinHun's scenes with HeeJin... i love the song in the OST for their scenes. aches me to hear it but i love it.

Daniel Henney!!!! Henry-ah! :D he has funny scenes with Sun Ah i shall never forget...

i wish i could have a samshik piggie too. :wub:

samsoon32zb.gif

Guest __laine

does anyone still have HQ 700 MB EPISODES of this drama?? i have it all, BUT EPISODE 5, so if anyone is willing to upload that episode in their clubboxes, itd be greatly appreciated. thanks! =]

I was on page 890 when the old forum disappeared. Thank you to everyone for posting up the pics, I'm seeing pictures that I didn't see the first time around. even going through all those pages. I just had one question about "He said" / "She said". Are they music videos, and if so could someone post them up. I loved them! Thanx.

Archived