[drama 2005] My Name Is Kim Sam Soon 내 이름은 김삼순

SeReNiTy

Guest nongnou

Thanks a lot for the picsss...... Love this series a lot....really fun watching this series..... i watch it again and again....hohoho....

Hyun Bin is so cuteeeeeeeee

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

i just started watching this drama and i would have to say its pretty good!

Daniel is really SEXY!!!!!!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

LOVE this drama .. it has almost everything

hyun bin .. FOOD (my love) .. fights .. pretty places .. & hyun bin eating food

see .. that`s everything ^_^

Guest kayla16

Finally...its back on the track. Little bit shock cause the new soompi. Ive just join the thread and haven't finished it yet. So, thanks alot for posting all the pics. Komawoyo, chingu.... ;)

kss.jpg

cuteone.jpg

lutuna.jpg

Guest yokemun

i can't wait anymore.....i'm gona rent this drama instead of downloading cos dl takes forever.....i'm stil dlding epi 4 n the link keeps on break!!!!jkasfgifagufh....

so i'll go rent it after my final exam which is starting next week!!!haih.....

Guest leeahh

ackk i love "My Name is Kim Sam Soon"!!! haha i have two episdoes to go actually.. haha i blame my brother for not letting me download them all at once... lolzz haha ackkk wonder how it ends ^-^' shhhhh

Guest ebrigid

These are some of my fav pic

1125929075_0.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pix... I especially love the first pix where they parodied the animals in madagascar...glad soompi is back on.

okay... i know i shouldn't be complaining, but i had like practically EVERY FREAKING SAM SOON INFORMATION AND CLIPS AND ALL THOSE GOODIES UP ON THE FIRST POST AND NOW IT'S GONE... and someone else starts the thread. sorry if i sound like a richard simmons but i bet it took MUDDIE a lot of her time to freaking make that list. UGH! -0-;;; and yes, life goes on so imma end. T^T;;;

but anyways, GO SAM SOON!

-S0LLY <3

I feel you cuz there was A LOT of information about the drama on the first page and we reached 1000+++ pages on the old thread~!! :(

I'm happy that soompi is back and many loonies have already posted a lot of pix~!! If anyone wants to add something onto the first page, just PM me~! :D

AJA AJA AJA!! FIGHTING!! B)

I adore this drama. Very funny, and doesn't get too melodramatic.

I recently purchased the HK retail dvd set for $33 on EBay and i'm loving it. I just need to get that darn pig for a birthday gift. Any leads asides from Yesasia? (the pig there isn't full size)

I feel you cuz there was A LOT of information about the drama on the first page and we reached 1000+++ pages on the old thread~!! :(

I'm happy that soompi is back and many loonies have already posted a lot of pix~!! If anyone wants to add something onto the first page, just PM me~! :D

AJA AJA AJA!! FIGHTING!! B)

ditto :(

but hey, at least soompi is back :D

aww man~~

im so upset about what happened to soompi :(

but like the others ill be back with some samsooni pix :)

same here, can't believe everything is gone, well now....i need to post some pics later. but gotta say love this drama!!

Archived