[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

I vaguely remember the manga, but I liked the first episode. Hiro was a little funny at times and so was Night but that makes sense for his character :) Looking forward to the next episode :D If you saw it, what did you think?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest marasshi

anyone know if there is a clubbox that has it up for dl?

I second this request! ...Although I think I should wait for the subs. :x

Hayami's worth it anyway. : )

Guest ~XoX~

^^ Thanks for those pictures! It's hilarious how they cleverly covered up his private areas. It reminds me so much of the mannga!

I can't wait until I can download it off of BT.

Guest Ginoru

Raw is up in d-addicts for all the ones who wants to download, my raw downloaded in less thatn 45 minutes!! still amazed!

Guest Shiget^

It was fantastic (exp for the office parts) BUT MOKO DID A GREAT JOB AS NIGHT EXACTLY PLAYED HOW I IMAGN NIGHT WOULD BE XDDDDD its perfect its sooo funny too i love aibu too

i hate the fact they made soushi irresponsible and playboy tho, and the office thing doesnt match well i dunno maybe im used to the manga, and ehhh doesnt soushi and riiko suppose to be childhood friends? but they barely know each other ;__; and they made soushi an aniki, and not him being the aniki? ;__;

but im looking forward to more episodes XDD

the rating was 13.1% i hope it increases as the story develops XDDD

Guest Maia-chan

I think one of the reasons they changed it from high school to office is for the sake of the 'morality' of the story. Hello? A high school girl keeping a naked man in her room and she's still underaged? There must be something wrong with the society LOL! We're talking about a society where drinking and smoking is not allowed until you're 20. Besides, how can a high school girl afford an expensive robot like that? An office environment is more suitable for a drama NOT IN A MIDNIGHT SLOT.

Guest MoonBlue

did Hiro speak english yet?

No, but he had the perfect opportunity to show off his French...if he speaks that language that is.

i hate the fact they made soushi irresponsible and playboy tho, and the office thing doesnt match well i dunno maybe im used to the manga, and ehhh doesnt soushi and riiko suppose to be childhood friends? but they barely know each other

What's Soushi's character supposed to be like? I think they made him a playboy to make him more endearing, rather than have your typical bad richard simmons play the third wheel. From pictures alone, the elder brother looks more like the original Soushi though with the glasses. As for switching to the office setting, seeing how some of you say the original can be a bit 'dirty', it's probably more socially acceptable for Riiko to be a grown-up for a 9 o'clock slot.

Anyway, I thought the first ep had a good balance of humour, action and drama. I don't know if they purposely want to make it more romantic, but so many scenes seem to be shot in this dim yellowish sunset...which was not exactly easy on the eyes. :sweatingbullets: And the theme song lacks a bit of 'umph'. Aibu was really cute as Riiko though.

Guest marasshi

^He's supposed to be a big brother to Riiko. They're next-door neighbors, and he feeds her when she doesn't have any food. : )

one thing that erks me about this drama...

is that sometimes he acts a bit too... robotic?

i know that he's obviously a robot...

but if he's this new technology couldn't he move at least more human-like?

i remember in the manga that he gets up stretching~

never walking as if he-is-robotic

and i kinda have a problem with the bracelet...

eww i sound so whiny~

Guest flyxme.

so i was watching the promo

and after i was like "omgggggg"

lol i cant wait to watch this..with subtitles

i need to learn japanese again -0-;;

Guest love_fate&destiny

OMG! you serious??? it's becoming a live action??? wow!! sugoi!!!

at first i didn't like the manga very much...it was very much like the mangaka's other works....but when i heard that it ended 6, well, that's good, cause i didn't like it if it went for a long time...

anyways, i think it's okay....i'd like to watch it. :) thanks to the subbing teams for subbing it

Guest melxXz

heyyyyyyyyyyy i missed out the first ep cause i was not at tokyo, but now imma back, so if anyone has the link to the rawwwwwwwwww versionnnnn PLEASE TELL ME THANKS ;D;D

Archived