[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest Yuenie

They changed it from a highschool setting to a company setting. But that doesn't matter to me. Uwaa I can't wait to watch it! I have to wait till the weekend though when I'm less busy.

The guy who plays Soushi also plays Nanba in Hana Kimi. :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the first episode today and its such a cute live action =)

I remember seeing Knight in Brother Beat and gosh...he is SO TALL ahahah - I feel strange for rooting and having a liking towards him since he is "a gadget". Never read the manga but I'm thinking of giving it a try ^^.

Nothing wrong with liking gadgets ^^; I love my computer and I'm sure once I get a new laptop I'll love that too :)

Guest marasshi

I just finished watching Episode 2!

I SWEAR I COULDN'T BREATHE WHEN HAYAMI WAS DOING PUSHUPS

omgiamsoecchi

I'm not really coherent right now so I'll leave my other comments for later XD

AND OMG CUTE DORAMAS LIKE THIS ARE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME SOMEDAY

I'm sorry for the caps lock T_T

Guest tuna_madunna

I just saw the first two episodes and I have to say,

there is something in this drama that leaves us a smiley face throughout the day!

ULTIMATE MOOD SWITCHER!! :]

..and on episode 01, I was surprised to see Oscar (of rino/hana kimi) HAHAHA

Guest xingjing

SLDFKWJEROISDUFLKWJEROISDUFLKWEJROISDUFLKWEJROSDIFULWKEJRSD.

I love this drama! It's soooooooo funny. xD And cute! And sweet! And totally makes me happy and giddy for the rest of the day! Gosh, I wish I had a robot like Night. xD

But, nonetheless, though I adore Night, I have to say I'm a Riko/Soshi shipper [and gosh every time I hear Soshi or write Soshi I think of Sonyeosidae.] Soshi is so... awesome. Plus, I love Nanba sempai. xD

And, LOL, episode 2 is so funny. xD Night: "Am I sexy?" Riko: *shudder*

Guest MoonBlue

I SWEAR I COULDN'T BREATHE WHEN HAYAMI WAS DOING PUSHUPS

It was so cute when

Riiko complained about him not perspiring so the next time he was doing sit-ups, he used the artificial sweat to spray himself.

:lol: :lol:

I'm glad Night is slowly learning about human emotions -- like getting jealous when he sees the drunk Riiko on Soshi's back. But isn't it ironic that he was helping Riiko out with the funds so that he could be returned to the lab? I think he sort of knew because he seemed to be crying while waiting for Riiko to return home at the end of the episode. =(

Soshi's character is getting more interesting as well. A playboy/lazy-bum on the outside, but has a tongue for good food that will probably be key to the company's success in the future. Riiko is gradually warming up to him and I have a feeling the last episode will end with them making cream-puffs in that bakery Soshi was reminiscing about.

Next episode looks really fun but I don't think I can watch this on an empty stomach...those cream-puffs just look soooo delicious!!! >___<

AHHH I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE FIRST EPISODE!!

And it's sooo good omg! KYAA both guys are so hot omg I don't know who to like more hahahaha

and that Oscar guy... so weird to see him as a character like that, when I'm so used to him so crazy in Hana Kimi lol

I can't wait to watch ep.2 subbed!

Guest cholo

Hayami's too tall.. :w00t:

IEnaa12b.jpg

Awf229ee.jpg

HDm99f3d.jpg

It was so cute when Riiko complained about him not perspiring so the next time he was doing sit-ups, he used the artificial sweat to spray himself.:lol: :lol:

JFobb18a.jpg

credits:uploaded as labelled

small caps from the drama..

str2_pic1.jpgstr3_pic3.jpg

str3_pic2.jpgstr3_pic1.jpg

str2_pic9.jpgstr2_pic7.jpg

str2_pic4.jpgstr2_pic13.jpg

str2_pic12.jpgstr2_pic10.jpg

credits:SOURCE

Guest saruuyri

Thanks for the pics ^^ I heard about this live action from a friend. I can't believe that this manga series would be filmed ^o^

Hayami has such a well-built figure ( doing all the push-ups ^^ ).

I have just watched episode 1.Anyone know if episode 2 has been subbed :-/

I know what you mean.

I can just forsee the ending episode when Riiko returns home only to find Night not there, and then they start playing 'Okaeri ♪ ...sweet home...'. :tears:

aww now that you put the scene in my head I feel kind of bad ^^; this drama is hilarious, I just hope the ending won't make me cry...well it probably would at some point but I want a happy ending for both Night and Soshi :D

btw thanks for the summary of the 2nd episode!

I also agree that even though Ayaka's ending theme does have a bit of a bittersweet feeling to it, esp. since almost everyone knows how it's going to end.

That was actually one of the things that I loved about the "robotic" Knight. He kept bumping into things with a straight face. It cracked me up whenever he did it. :lol:

you found the right description for the song, well done =) haha yeah Night is some clumsy robot, it makes me love his character more x] the second episode has a bunch of his robotic moments...I think haha

I can't help but read all these spoilers xD ahh the next episode looks real fun, I must patiently wait for subs -__-

2nd ep was also amazing. i think ive found my drama of the year [altho too early to tell]. still... i like all the characters - heck even riko's friend.

i think when i chanced upon the manga before, all the while i was rooting for soshi. but now... it's complicated cause Night is so adorable. aww, if only there's a way he'll be human. le sigh.

i love mizushima hiro's version of soshi. ah, im pretty sure this is gonna be bittersweet in the end. like someone mentioned before, the Ending theme already kinda indicates it...

Guest ~XoX~

Anyone know if episode 2 has been subbed :-/

Well, I'm sure it's being subbed now as we speak. SARS is amazingly fast and efficient.

you found the right description for the song, well done =) haha yeah Night is some clumsy robot, it makes me love his character more x] the second episode has a bunch of his robotic moments...I think haha

I can't help but read all these spoilers xD ahh the next episode looks real fun, I must patiently wait for subs -__-

When I finally read the translations of the song and put it together with the ending credits. I was already imagining the ending :tears: Oh well, at least it looks like this drama is going to be a fun ride with both pairings.

I'm also starting to like how clumsy Night is, it shows that even though he looks like the perfect boyfriend, he's not human and he's also not perfect. Night in the manga was a little too perfect, but totally adorable. :)

Here are some pics captured from the official site for the next episode (PLEASE NO HOTLINKING):

This one is definitely my fav :wub:

grarg.jpg

htht.jpg

jytj.jpg

htyjy.jpg

Guest Mademoisella

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAVE A LIVE ACTION OUT!!!!

I LOVEEEEEE A--B!!!

lolz.. i thought they were going to make an anime but haha, even better, a live action!

both Night and Soshi are quite hot actually, haha..

i cannot wait to watch this although it has air already!

YAY!!!!!!!

*** tears of JOY ***

(i can't imagine the end----)

edit:

looking at some of the comments, its not really like the manga, hmm, but its okay, nobody makes books and movies/dramas alike..

((now it kind of makes me wonder who she'll get in the end....))

Guest marasshi

I am back with screencaps! : D

I'm sorry if it's full of (topless!) Night and you want more Soshi. :x

zekare200js0.jpg

zekare201ic5.jpgzekare202nv7.jpg

zekare203ng6.jpgzekare204xd0.jpg

zekare205kn4.jpgzekare206ab8.jpg

zekare207ie4.jpgzekare208lz1.jpg

zekare209ux8.jpgzekare210vh0.jpg

zekare211pw5.jpgzekare212py5.jpg

zekare213yk3.jpgzekare214nd9.jpg

zekare215tv5.jpgzekare216hw4.jpg

zekare217nu7.jpgzekare218lg9.jpg

zekare219fl0.jpg

I swear Night and Riiko make the awesomest faces ever <3 Haha. XD

Guest yourtheonlyway

^^^^ (drools) just looking at the screencaps is making feel so giddy and (shudders). hahaha.

oh man, my favorite picture is where night is showing off his upper body. . . sighs. i would have touched it. haha.

i cant wait for the next episode, oh oh oh best location for cute-love-scenes. . . . AT THE ONSEN!

Archived