[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

Guest yokemun

i remember reading this manga....

not a big fans of it but Hayami's gonna be acting the robot bf!!!!???!!!

omg....this is a must watch!!!for the sake of Hayami!!!!lol

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest &candy;

Oooh I can't wait til this drama comes out :]

I loved the manga.

Mhms, the actors are new to me o.o

So I'll see how they go :]

Guest Khikarugal

I'm not a fan of the Zettai Kareshi manga but a J-drama addict and I am so glad Riiko is going to be Aibu Saki!!! And I'm so happy that Hiro is Soshi not Night (who I seem to hate)!

Guest Justalilodreamer

OMG THEY'RE MAKING A DRAMA OUT OF THIS?! AND WITH MOKOMICHI AND HIRO?!?! *FAINTS* NO WAY :o

this is so unexpected :o (LOL im freaking out now -__-)

kind of iffy about the girl cast though ...

Guest alicee

I am SOOO excited for this!

I LOVEEE Zettai Kareshi!

It's a good manga ^^

+ Mizushima Hiro is starring in this, so I MUST watch it!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAH *faints*

Guest iarheniel

what?!

MOKO plays the perfect boyfriend but a robot?

does this mean he doesn't get the girl?

is hiro the blockhead/dormhead from Hana Kimi?

Guest elleny5566

HOLY SHITE!!

OMG i love the manga!

& Hayami is HOT HOT HOT!!

i cannot wait for this series!!

yes, i hope they make a better ending too ><

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

They did a good job portray Night's character.

I can't wait.

But I forgot what happens at the end.

Does she end up with that co-worker or machine... =/

Haven't read the manga, do any of the actors look even remotely like their original characters lol?

The live action Night looks like manga Night. I am very satisfied with that casting.

The live action Hiro looks NOTHING like the manga guy. In the manga, Hiro's character is supposed to wear glasses and is supposed to look like the sexy nerd that most manga tend to have. But... when I read the manga a few years ago, I was SO against Hiro's character. All in all, Hiro is too hot for his role.

Don't get me wrong, Hiro's character should be hot so that the main character will have a hard time deciding who she should go for. But the idea behind Zettai Kareshi is that Night emulates the PERFECT boyfriend. How will night look perfect when he's rivaled against Hiro?? lol

Night is portrayed properly. He's supposed to be the head over heels in love kind of guy up to the point where he's like cutely obsessed with her BUT in a hot sexy manner, not... a creepy... way. Night is supposedly the guy who is always in a good mood and rarely gets angry. I believe he's kind of the type that if someone were to hit on his girl, he would like politely say... "Can you back away from her before I kill you?"

Hiro's character, however, in the beginning, he's not supposed to be friendly. He's supposed to be a butthole for the most part who likes to pick on the main character girl. Technically, the story is how Hiro's character supposedly liked her ALL ALONG but treated her like poo, that is UNTIL Night came into the picture. MUAHAHAH then he gets jealous and suspicious of the robotic boyfriend.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ oh geezz Hiro is too hot for this role. he as least needs some glasses..

and as for Night, he wasn't dark in the manga covers, was he? i imagine him lighter, but Hayami'd level of hottest is good enough.

Aibu Saki still has her cut from Utahime, um.. i want something cuter. lol

Guest iChangmin

I can't wait for this! This is one of my favorite manga. Haha, it comes out on my friend's 17th birthday, so that's cool.

Archived