[jp Upcoming Drama] 絶対彼氏。 Zettai Kareshi. Absolute Boyfriend

Guest cee.jay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dionne_wu

After Episode 1, I am convinced Hayami is perfect as Night. He has that right touch of robotic stupidity. :lol:

It's hilarious

when he asks for some h-action with a straight face.

Guest marasshi

Thank you so much for the pictures! : ) I made a new icon heehee

Does anyone have the raws up for download somewhere? Like CB or MU or wherever -- just not torrent?

v THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Guest kassuma

this is my latest fave jdrama in a long time ... i have read the entire manga and agree they pick the right people to be casted... the male eyecandy is having me glued to the screen drooling! like what i see so far so cant wait for ep2 next week!!!

ilovenozoni , for ep1 you can download it from tokyoplastic's cb

Guest Ginoru

heyyyyyyyyyyy i missed out the first ep cause i was not at tokyo, but now imma back, so if anyone has the link to the rawwwwwwwwww versionnnnn PLEASE TELL ME THANKS ;D;D

So lucky you are in Tokyo!! Wish i could be there too ;) Regarding the raw you have it up to download at D-Addicts

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...w+all&sort=

Cholo thanks for the pics ;)

ilovenozomi Check the link above for the raw. Once Sars finish the subbing they will upload it there too ;)

Guest alicee

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

IT IS OUT ALREADY XDDD

I'M SO EXCITED!

OMG =O

I can't wait for the subs!

Will SARS be hardsubbing or softsubbing this first?

I soooo want to watch this >.<

I've been waiting for it for so long T^T

Guest yourtheonlyway

i watched the first episode (raw) on veoh. i got the whiff of what was going on, and understood some parts.

i think that aibu plays riko really well. i think ive seen her in another drama, but i cant figure out . . . where?

hmmm. . . of course, the boys are HOT HOT HOT, except for the guy (hana kimi - the femme-dancer-werido-dorm-leader). hahaha.

*SPOILER*

to think that the person she confides in (her coworker/friend), is a backstabber. that's so cruel.

to give her advice to get the guy, but her friend is the girlfriend of riko's love interest.

bad bad bad.

they're playing with her.

i hope she finds out soon.

im still watching it. . . . . can't wait for SECOND EPISODE!

Guest marasshi

I have screencaps! Thanks again, kassuma, for the CB link! : )

zekare01pb0.jpg

zekare04pv3.jpg

zekare02rw7.jpg

zekare03mk3.jpg

zekare08hz5.jpg

zekare05jz2.jpg

zekare06oo6.jpg

zekare07ei4.jpg

zekare09sg2.jpg

zekare10pz6.jpg

Can you tell I'm not into the girl? Haha XD

edit

I didn't understand some of the parts -

How are Riiko and Hiro/Soshi related to each other? Are they close in the drama? My Japanese is very limited so I don't quite get what they're talking about, though they seem pretty close. :x

Hayami saying "Riiko, aishiteru yo" sounded creepy (yes, I know what it means LOL)... Did anyone else think that too? XDD

Guest yourtheonlyway

^^ to answer your question, in the manga, soshi and riiko were neighbors/close friends, giving her food most of the time.

his older brother is more of soshi (appearance-personality wise) in the manga, but in the drama they changed it around.

and the setting (manga) is more of teenage-high school setting, now (drama), as you saw its a office setting.

pretty close in personal wise? hmmm. i dont think so, its more like they have to work side by side, since he has a higher position in her work place.

yeah, when he says aishiteru, or daisuki, i just laugh, cause its so animated. (yeah well, he is a ROBOT. haha)

but yeah, if you hear closely in the beginning and at the end, he keeps asking her, "H shimashoo ka?" HAHAHAHA.

Guest marasshi

^Oh, I read the manga and I know that Soshi and Riiko were childhood friends.

In the drama, does Soshi like her though? I mean, he would've punched the lights out of that Ishizeki(?) guy if Hayami didn't run in when he did. And then he follows her outside after the cake scene (where it seemed to me like Riiko was taking the blame for the other guy's mistake or something). He sort of acts like they're close, too, or maybe it's his playboy personality? I NEED SUBS T_T

Ecchi-shimashou ka? OMG His face was priceless. <3 I would've said yes.

Guest yourtheonlyway

^^^^^^ last line, HAHAHAHAHA.

im guessing yeah, its his playboy personality.

i think hes becoming more and more interested in her, because of the little things she does and says, or whatevers.

gomen, about the mistake! haha. but yeah, it was really weird how he was eating that custard. haha.

if you go back to the scene, where shes picking out the perfernces for a kare, there's the H-question. she picks "chotto H..." HAHAHA, and the guy looks at her weird.

Guest ponkie

^^^ Thanks for some of the spoilers guys! :lol:

I can't wait for the subs now.

They make H stuffs sound cute.

i wish they kept the "childhood friends" part. i'm sucker for them.

now i can't really root for Soshi because he's that typical playboy type which i don't care for. :T

Guest Tammie

I read the entire manga yesterday and I absolutely loved it!!!

I'm so excited to watch this drama now. Wonderful cast <3

Guest marasshi

^

I'm not fluent in Japanese, but literally it's "why don't we do some hentai stuff" or something like that (Ecchi=H=hentai, the suffix '-shimashou' roughly means 'let's do something together', like let's eat=tabemashou, and ka is added to the end of a sentence to form a question). It could also mean 'why don't we have sex?' I think. :x T_T

Archived