[drama 2006] Smile Again 스마일 어게인

s@nbi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg she look so cool in the baseball outfit!! i really hope tat there will be some changes in kim hee sun acting for this drama!! i hope she would hv an active & strong character in this drama!! she's just too weak in the previos drama like the blind girl in sad love story she's always being protected!! :lol:

Guest aznchocol8luver

why can't the supportin actress b the main actress.. she was such a great actress!! like in Lovers in Prague.. even tho i hated her character.. buh than liked it in a way..

Btw, is there an OST for this drama??? Is it out already?

Ermmmmmmmm, the series hasn't even begun to air yet.

Before i retire to my bed, here's something that i'm sure you'll be interested to know.

As always, bb's blog [www.happiebb.blogspot.com] is full of informations about Yong Joon :D I've actually read (using babelfish) in KOB an article about Autowin Tech, SBS and a drama. As usual i can only decipher few words and the rests are jargons :crazy: . Thanks to bb for posting infos on the said article.

Anyway, here are the infos on the said article ~

Key East or Ottowin Tech wherein Yong Joon is the owner of 37.5% stocks reportedly is investing in a SBS drama production "SMILE AGAIN". For those who have watched Arirang or have been to the news thread of soompi, it was announced that "Smile Again" will feature Lee Dong Gun and Kim Hee Sun . Smile again tells of a love story between a female baseball player and male aroma therapisy.

And according to what bb wrote in her blog, the investment is for the production of the drama as well as the subsequent DVD production and global release.

Well, as most of you already know, Key East or Ottowin Tech will be involved in the distribution of korean content. :D

Thanks Liezle & BB for the piece of news.

A clip to accompany the article? -

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200604/26/200604260857338443_s.wmv

Thanks to Pig for finding the clip.

4/25/06 – On 4/25, “Lee Kim Production (이김 프로덕션)”, the production company of the SBS drama “Smile Again” led by Lee Dong Gun and Kim Hee Sun, announces that Bae Yong Joon, “IMX”, and “Softbank (소프트뱅크)” would invest 300 million Won in the production of the drama. To expand the business of media and contents in Asia, BYJ, IMX, and Softbank form a company called “Key East (키이스트)”. “Key East” signs an investment contract with “Lee Kim Production” to obtain the exclusive rights of DVD production and distribution in Japan, China, and Taiwan.

“Smile Again” portrays the love story between a female softball player and a male perfumer. Its PD is Hong Sung Chang (홍성창) whose previous drama was “The Land”, and the script writer is Yoon Sung Hee (윤성희) who wrote for the drama “Shoot for the Stars”. This drama is scheduled to be aired on 5/17 following the final episode of “Bad Family”.

200604251636271110_1.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200604/200604250426.html

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...16103858390.htm

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...604251636271110

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...19532258390.htm

Guest bwitched

i remember yoon sae ha.

from 'super rookie' with eric & i think 'spring waltz' also, right?

she's pretty.

Yoo Sae ha did not act in spring waltz but in Lovers in Prague.

Guest yongieee

ooooh

kim hee sun?!!

awww i wanted ha ji won

i think kim hee sun is beautiful and everything

but she just cant act

i cant wait to watch lee dong gun though x]

Guest L00Ni34u

Unluckily, i dont understand korean so i may someone translate the character descriptions.

^ In that small video included in the preview site, it seems really interesting. Cant wait. =]

Btw, i think Kim Hee Sun will pull this look off, i mean even though i've seen her only act once in Sad Love Story with KSW, i personally think she did an fairly okay job. Idont know. "people are entitled to their own opinions."

Guest samtly

she look so different here. not her normal sad look. i think she would b able to pull off these role. this is one drama i b looking forward to

Guest Kage Musha

First roll for Lee Ji-Hyun.

I'll be watching this drama just for her :P

Is there any information on the songs in this show?

Archived