[drama 2006] Smile Again 스마일 어게인

s@nbi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jdgdko

wonder how the team up of LDG and HJW will fare. it will be my first to see them together. can't wait for it!

Guest mmmlove

ahhhhhh! I'm so happy! I love Lee Dung Gun in "Sweet 18" .. When I found out that he was a supporting actor in Lover's in Paris, I refused to watch it. I don't think I can bear him not getting the woman he loves at the end. So I still haven't watch it. But, I'm so happy that his doing another drama!! YESS!! I don't care who the girl is, I'm happy as long as LDG is the main lead.. :)

Guest xeunice

oh i'm glad kim hee sun is going to be in this drama =) i loved it when she was on propose and tomato! yay! and lee dong gun is so freakinggg sexy..

Guest glitzyglam

Kim HeeSun is taking over? hmmm, I can't really imagine them together, but I'm sure they'll both be awesome. ^^

omg. . .Lee JiHyun--- that's sooo random. I wonder if she's good at acting. . . well she must be somewhat okay considering she quit Jewelry.

Guest junki_saranghae

yes, the article said that Kim Hee Sun will co-star with Lee Dong Gun in this drama, she will play a role of baseball player and Lee will play a role of the director of a perfume company.

Guest life_fight_live

I feel this combination (between Kim and Lee)'s so strange ! (^^)>......I don't know what PD's intention is ......???....but I hope it willbe good ! .....

Guest j1youngxj3

aaaaaawwwwwww..........ha jiwon's not doing it..?? TT_TT;;

i can't see kim heesun and lee dong gun togehter...-____-;;

Guest Steph*

Not HaJiWon? T_T; I was so excited to see her in a drama finally...I've only watched her movies.

LeeJiHyun huh? I don't like her >_<

Is LeeDongGun the same guy in Let's Go To School, Sang doo? I have bad memory.

Guest nad59

OMG..Kim Hee Sun is gonna be in this..Am I the only one who's kind of thrown off by the thought of her acting with LDG..I really don't think she can act..Why couldn't they pick someone else better and younger!!!

Archived