Natural VS Surgery - The Nose Edition!

Guest I AM ON AWAY

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dotty

kim hyun joong? i thought his nose was natural, cos he'd got a nice looking nose

and im surprised abt eugene, junjin and boom's.

unee for sure, it's so much of speculation over her nose.

Guest jihye87

junjin ? are u kidding.. that whole face has been sticking around for as long as his whole life .. just take a look at his younger days pics.. i mean in elementary and high school ..

Guest T_TCry_babi3

I think he hurt it several times.. so he did it. JunJin always gets himself hurt :( but his nose doesn't look That FAKE..

Dongwan admitted he did his because he hurt it also.. so it was all crooked +health reasons also.. but i forgot

wow thanx for the explaination if not i would have freak out!!! I mean is not his fault if he keep hurting his nose and finally get surgery to straighten it the way it was. I saw his pic when he was young his nose was straight and look as good too. So it doesen't matter!!! I still love u Jinnie ah~ :D

Guest cloud9

Not that we know for sure that JunJin had his nose done, but ever since their 4th or 5th album i always thought in my head that hedid. Because it used to be kind of flat and button nosed. HOwever, he was also a bit chubbier back then too. As for Boom....uhh I think it's just because they look A LOT a like. :huh:

As for SS501 Kim HyungJoon, I don't think he got his nose done. He has a "bird" nose (kind of like a beak) where the tip comes down futher than the nostrils. Why in the world would you get your nose done like that? People naturally have that type of nose. My roommate has a very similar type of nose.

Also, Choi JiWoo used to be sooooo pretty, before she got her nose done. GRrr...I'm still upset about that.

If they are gonna get their nose done make it look natural!!! Not like Unee or CHoi JiWoo. If the nose is too perfect ya start to look like Michael Jackson O_o

Guest bbyxnutz

natural is better. i dont understand why all these celebrities get their nose fixed.. but if thats what they want then so be it

Guest Happy_Day

Usually, I don't agree with a lot of the plastic surgery lists and pictures mean Korean girl fans come up with, becuase they're usually wrong or just plain bashing. I completely agree with this list 100% though. This person actually got the list right; the natural and the "fake" celebrities. (Although, I'm not sure about Eugene; I didn't know she got nose plastic surgery). Anyways, I found ChoiJiWoo's so funny. I always thought she had something at the tip of her nose. And yeah, HyoJoo is soo pretty and natural, but she should get her teeth fixed.

Nice work for whoever did this. Lol!

junjin ? are u kidding.. that whole face has been sticking around for as long as his whole life .. just take a look at his younger days pics.. i mean in elementary and high school ..

He did get surgery... if you look at some of the pics in his earlier years, you'll notice that his nose was a lot sharper back then. Now, his nose is less sharp...

I think he even said he did, for some medical purpose or something like that.

Archived