Natural VS Surgery - The Nose Edition!

Guest I AM ON AWAY

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest catchthesky.

noooooo mickyyyy T_T

well its okay he still looks hot XD

^He's on the natural list. Lmao, Micky is so cute! :)

---AHEM, anyways__

I think the list is pretty accurate. I actually agreed with most of it. Except I don't think the second to last looks like Ohk Ju Hyun; even though she got a nose job.

<3 Thanks for posting!

Guest melodrama

i agree with the list but the thing is... i bet everybody did it. surgery doesn't need to be noticeable- it could just be done to make the face look more proportional

The girl under Unee is Hwang Eun Jung.

no. her name is Hwang Jung Eum~ the original poster got it right.

i think Song Hye Kyo and Han Ga In have the best noses... maybe Lee Na Young too... she's just so pretty!

Guest marc3lla

the pictures are small and some of them are not clear.. i kinda can't generate any opinion from these pictures.. nonetheless, i think they ppl who dint get a surgery looks much better than the ones who got their nose jobs.

Guest jess89

yeah junjin had nose surgery bc he had hurt it several times (i think he broke it?) and so he needed to get surgery done on it. dongwan also got a nose job.

*sigh* and they just had to put my husband up there -0-;;; i'm talking about my baby kim hyung joon :PPP who cares if he had surgery although we don't really know if it's true or not. i still love him :DDDDD

wow... IF these stars were the ones really proven to have surgery on their knows... who cares? haha [x

-S0LLY ^3^

My jaws dropped when i saw his pic too..

Man...

In reality, people with plastic nose have 'better looking nose' (since the whole point of surgery is to make your nose look better) unlike what the picture's trying to tell.

Thanks for posting though.

not always true...

having surgery doesn't automatically ensure you a nice nose...

there's been surgery gone bad.

Archived