Natural VS Surgery - The Nose Edition!

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest I AM ON AWAY
자연코VS성형코 비교
***I did not make this, nor am I saying that these people did/did not get surgery. I may agree they did/did not but I am not the one making the statement. Keep this in mind before you say anything. Even the picture states "Natural Nose VS Surgically Enhanced Nose (Presumption)"*** 012bo.png027gr.png035xq.png040hk.pngOn the "natural" side (left): - Son YehJin (a round but high nose that goes well with her overall round-ish features) - Lee YoungAe ("Korea's Golden Nose"-no need for words) - Kim TaeHee (Comparing her nose to a beoseon, those Korean socks..) - Song HyeGyo (Naturally high nose) - Han GaIn (Her nose is like a piece of sculpture) - Han HyoJoo (Pretty nose.. but requesting that she get some dental work done..) - Jun JiHyun (Not too high, not too low. Plain and simple, perfect the way it is) - Lee JunKi (JunKi himself is in awe) - Micky YooChun, DBSG (Has the natural bump in the middle) - Hwang ShinAe (Very Western nose) - Lee NaYoung (Very high and feminen) On the "surgery: side (right): - So YooJin (Very unnatural looking amongst her general roundish features) - Choi JiWoo (There's something at the tip of her nose?) - Im SooJung (She seem to have 2 layers of nose) - UmMmm?? (There's a piece of chalk on her nose..?) - U;nee (This person has a chalk too?) - Hwang JungEum* (She has a chalk as well) - Eugene (There's something at the tip of her chin and her nose?!) - JunJun and Boom (Junjun and Boom both got it done at the same place;;;;) - Kim HyungJoon, ss501 (representing the distinguishing feature of a nose job.. the cast of the eyes/the expression of the eyes turn unnaturally sharp) - Ok JuHyun? (Round.. round something, what is that round thing?) - Shoo (Always looking like its pinched by laundry tongs..) credits to kr.yahoo.com

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Solly

*sigh* and they just had to put my husband up there -0-;;; i'm talking about my baby kim hyung joon :PPP who cares if he had surgery although we don't really know if it's true or not. i still love him :DDDDD

wow... IF these stars were the ones really proven to have surgery on their knows... who cares? haha [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest ja1ne

Some of those people in the "natural side" does not have a natural nose. In reality, people with plastic nose have 'better looking nose' (since the whole point of surgery is to make your nose look better) unlike what the picture's trying to tell.

Thanks for posting though.

Guest I AM ON AWAY

The girl under Unee is Hwang Eun Jung.

Thanks. I remember her from some girl group (Sugar or something) and from Love Letter but never really paid attention to her name.. :P

Some of those people in the "natural side" does not have a natural nose. In reality, people with plastic nose have 'better looking nose' (since the whole point of surgery is to make your nose look better) unlike what the picture's trying to tell.

Thanks for posting though.

I agree with you on that.

Guest kangxbyul

eugene's picture looks kind of photoshopped in the nose area to me.

I don't think she had surgery .. did she? lol but anway

I thought a lot of them were still pretty before.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

omg.. that is a really bad pic of Eugene o.O

Korean plastic surgeons are really bad w/ noses huh? these nose jobs soo noticeable and ugly :vicx: .. -___-

Guest asianrice

im a little questionable still about lee junkis nose..

He's all natural.

At a hard part of his career, he actually thought about getting surgery.. but in the end he didn't.

Guest MRS.DANIELHENNEY<3

I agree

Did Jun Jin really had a nose job? j/w

I think he hurt it several times.. so he did it. JunJin always gets himself hurt :( but his nose doesn't look That FAKE..

Dongwan admitted he did his because he hurt it also.. so it was all crooked +health reasons also.. but i forgot

Archived