Natural VS Surgery - The Nose Edition!

Guest I AM ON AWAY

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nuh uh!!!!!! all of them got surgery except for mickey from tvxq.... my sister works with a plastic surgeon because she's a surgical nurse in the US.... she can tell that almost all of them are fake because she's seen so many of them.......i even asked her to look at these pictures....... it's so hard to believe that some of those kstars are natural......

Guest MCYOO<3

i think many gasoos/actors that had surgery also look great, just as long it doesnt look too fake. like choi ji woo, i always thought she was gorgeous and same with eugene and the others, in my opinion, i dont think surgery is a bad thing...just as long as you dont go overboard lol =P

Guest SweetSerein

agreee with the lists...eee poor pa cen (100%) Song Hye GYo is so beautiful and natural...(sigh) my QUEEN!!

Guest yokemun

there're some of them which are so obvious they had something done on them.....

i was like WTF..hoe mac micky be in there....

then i scroll down...---Natural side...

ekkekek

• 3 weeks later...

eugene is all natural!

everyone can tell this for sure!!

that's just odd picture of her!!

I guess somebody is very jelouse of her..

Guest guiyeoni

eugene's picture looks kind of photoshopped in the nose area to me.

I don't think she had surgery .. did she? lol but anway

I thought a lot of them were still pretty before.

The same question here. Eugene is famous as a natural beauty in Korea....

Guest Mishxmish

i honestly think lee junki got his nose done... we never know actually... the natural noses may be the noses with surgery...the ones where you can tell may be that there were side effects thats why... cause celebrities do pay a lot of money for plastic surgery

Archived