Miley Drunk & Clubbing

Guest leongfun

No young celeb stays a role-model forever.

And it'd be naive to think that she doesn't drink considering the kind of atmosphere and people she is around 24/7. I mean, would you seriously be able to sit in the corner like a wall-flower while everyone around you is chugging away? C'mon, its a party already!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest j.a*star

Wait. She's underage. And has cameras everywhere. Wouldn't they know it's wrong and NOT allow her?

yea and it doesn't even look like she was drunk. just tripped.

Her hair is bothering me. It's too long.

Doesn't look all that great on her, really.

But yeah. Shame. I really thought she was different from all the other starlets.

I thought she had the ability to stay clean. Guess not.

Wrong of me, obviously.

Guest sunnydays.

I think that celebrities should think twice about what they do. It's true that they're humans too, but at the same time, they should have more responsibility because people look up to them & they ARE a public icon. Especially Miley - so many young, pre-adolescent girls idolize her. O___O Do we want THEM to start drinking & clubbing when they're only 14/15 too?

Anyway. -__- Miley looks way older than she really is in those pictures.

Guest BlissfulSimplicity

Wowsers!

Miley's supposed to be the girl kids look up to!

Goodness! She's always talking about how she's such a good daughter! Huh?

Guest cannedpeaches

maybe she just looks like she's about to fall because she isn't used to walking in heels. you know the media can manipulate anything with photos

Guest Atmosphere.

And they say all Disney actors/actresses are like role models to young kids.

Once you get rich, too much drama with full of nonstop stalkers paparazzi roaming your way.

And when you're a millionaire, there's 80% chance you'll turn out to be a clubber and drinks like crazy.

I just hope she doesn't turn like a disaster like how Britney Spears end up and Lindsay Lohan.

But you know what? I think she looks fabulous in these pictures. I LOVE HER NEW HAIR STYLE & COLOR<3

And her dress looks hot!

Guest kim.haeyun

-_________-x she`s freakin` 15 yrs old. who lets her into a freakin` club even if she is a celebrity?? i`d beat her down for being in one if i saw her even if she wasn`t drinking.. >[ why doesn`t she go do normal mini cooper like shopping. AND WHERE ARE HER PARENTS? gahh. stupid celebutantes/celeb-tweens richard simmons me off.

and she needs to stop dressing like a ho...she`s not even close to legal..

Guest x0_saturn_0x

holy crap >< she's only what.. 15? 16? disgusting T_T

she was one of the only disney stars that i didnt mind too much

-____-

she's going to get herself into some serious trouble one day

Archived