Miley Drunk & Clubbing

Guest leongfun

Guest strawberry78

Though this behavoir is not all that uncommon for alot of young people who are -not- famous, it really is sad to see almost every young disney/hollywood star going down this path. As we can see from Lindsay and Britney, etc.... it's really not what's best for them and can only cause more problems in the future. They are young and unlike some average-joe that nobody knows, these celebs have people looking up to them... they should really be focused on being better role models.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honey&bits

you can't really tell she's drunk but it does look like she's near a club and she's not even legal to drive yet none the less go to a club? o_O American entertainment companies should make their contracts strict like the ones in asia (Johnny's Entertainment, no dating, no smoking, no drinking in public xD maybe that's a bit too strict lol) to keep a leash on their artists

And i am very proud of Hilary Duff for keeping her goodgirl streak (and being the only one starlett from disney that's gotten major famous to do so)

wah, I am older than her and I never went clubbing before :(

The disney girls really know how to party though ^^, I guess Hilary is pretty much the only who hasn't made headline by stumbling out of clubs drunk and wasted.

Guest tea_leaves

role model or not.. she shouldn't be doing this.. she's under 18!

she's gonna screw up her life big time..

the pressure and stress from work and being a celebrity is getting to her.

i dont like how there are so many assumptions. o.O when there isn't a source or anything.

I agree, these are assumptions and there's no source or substance behind it.

She hasn't really done anything yet that would label her as the next Britney or Lindsey.

Archived