[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest love=music=life

Guest xxzone2zonexx

I thought this Audition went a lot better than SM...lol... I was #57 :'(.... after singing I wish I could turn back time...lol... but I did my best... so its all good I guess... I think that auditioning this way.. is better.,, in a way...cause to me having an audience kinda makes it easier.. cause everyone is nervous.. I think... but seeing others go through it helps... but yeah... from what I saw there was some great talent at the auditions... I wish I could have saw all of them...lol but I had to head home with a 3.5 hour drive....lol but I hope everyone did well.. and also... MonsterCrew... you started out great... but yeah when you cussed...lol and I think they should have let you start it again... but I guess thats how the industry is...ONE CHANCE ONLY...stupid industry...lol JKJK

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha ill pm you my myspace? keke

you can see my picture there im wearing my exact shirt that i wore to the audition theree!

its myspace.com/goguhma haha(: but its private so yeah

ohh i do remember seeing you, but i don't think i got to see you perform. :(

I was trying to go to the bathroom, so i went out the door on the right side of the room.

there was no bathroom there..so that was pointless..

Guest cbong22

OMG!!! i saw you LOLS (:

i was #293.

i walked to the back while you were performin` so i couldnt see you model.

but i heard you sing & you were good.

did you see that one guy who danced 3 times?!?

he was sooo good!!

everyone thought he was cute hahaha.

<3

REALLY???

my singing was totally unexpected....blehh

yeah! i actually got to talk to him after the auditionnn.

he was getting ready to sing with his guitar cuhs the judges asked him to!

did you sing/dance?? how did it go? :)

Guest love=music=life

Hi everyone!

First off, I'd like to say that I'm sorry that so many things regarding how the auditions were changed!

Especially how the auditions were held on stage in front of 200 people...

Also, how you were only allowed to audition for one category...

A lot of things had to change last minute due to the resources and time that was given to us by the hotel.

By the way, I was the girl that was calling everyone's number in the beginning and later regulated the opening and closing of the audition room door...

I'm glad that you guys liked our staff members that ran the audition.

The only official employees of JYP are the 2 women who sat in front of the camera.

The rest were all people like me, volunteering for the experience ^^

They will now take all the video footage back to Korea on Monday and from their they will review all the footage with many other people involved in the Artist Training/Casting Team and JYP himself to make final decisions.

Accepted auditioners will recieve notification within the next month or two.

For the LA audition, we had 400+ people audition!

It was a great turnout! Sorry that many of you guys had to wait for long hours just to audition.

I hope it was a great experience for you guys ^^

Unfortunately, I couldn't watch all the auditions because I had to work the registration desk,

But I did get to watch the latter auditions :lol:

Haha apparently you guys all really liked Austin (The guy who danced to like 3 songs) I think his number was in the 300s? Anyways, I know him ^^ He goes to the same church as me. Isn't he a good dancer and good looking too?! hehe....

too bad I don't have any influence over who gets in or not -___- If I did I would have put in a word for all you soompiers~

Anyways, I hope at least one of you guys gets accepted!

Also, if any of you feel that you were unable to show all your talents/skills at the audition

I suggest sending an email or mail audition to them.

You can find more info regarding that on the Auditioning in General Thread...

THANK YOU TAKING PART IN OUR JYP TOUR AUDITIONS!

ALSO, although I am still keeping in contact with the JYPE Staff

I am no longer working for JYP Entertainment directly

So unless you guys have a really important to ask please do not PM me regarding the JYP Auditions

Guest majideKTechan

hey peeps!!

#77 here! lol

I WAS SOOO FREAKIN NERVOUS!!!! and the camera freekin broke on me

I got sad T_T

hopefully they had some recording of me in there some where

lol

haha good luck to you too !

now I remember!

u wer rapping and I was like "dat guy looks familiar"

and then everyone is talking bout u and ur....ummm...yeah

lol

u wer AWESOME!!! hope u make it ^_^

but knda sux how they just cut u off like dat tho...

Guest smile-jw

I was number 233 XD

just got home right now :x

went to hang out with friends XD

Haha, I saw you! I was the one who was like "...Youre a soompier right?" and the compliment about the hair thing. ._.

It sucks that I couldnt see you're audition. You saw mine right? D: D: D:

Hi everyone!

By the way, I was the girl that was calling everyone's number in the beginning and later regulated the opening and closing of the audition room door...

Oh yeah, I thought you were cool. XD You were also really tall~ Hahaha.

I was wearing the bright-ish green jacket and I had my hair cliped at my bangs. ;_; XD

That was funny when the guy was like "IF YOURE NUMBER 180 TO 250 GO UP" and you were like "NONO NOT LIKE THAT" XD

Haha XP

Guest love=music=life

Haha, I saw you! I was the one who was like "...Youre a soompier right?" and the compliment about the hair thing. ._.

Oh yeah, I thought you were cool. XD You were also really tall~ Hahaha.

I was wearing the bright-ish green jacket and I had my hair cliped at my bangs. ;_; XD

That was funny when the guy was like "IF YOURE NUMBER 180 TO 250 GO UP" and you were like "NONO NOT LIKE THAT" XD

Haha XP

Hahaha yea...

I don't think they guys understood how crazy it would be it 70 people all went up at one time...

STAMPEDE!!!!!

Guest majideKTechan

was jyp at the LA auditons?

he wasn't there

but I think he was listening through the walkie talkie that the girl judge with a pretty dress was holding

Guest jwarder3001

Hey,

I dont know if any soompier did.

But... Did anyone ask for a Pen from my friend at L.A. Audition b4 the audition

For writing out the application?

And then forgot to give it back until a bit later?

Lol...

yea, that was me...i was 56

the guy in the black and gray striped shirt & jeans. i also had a green backpack on. oh, thanks for the pen by the way...

Guest love=music=life

he wasn't there

but I think he was listening through the walkie talkie that the girl judge with a pretty dress was holding

Nope he wasn't ^^ the walkie talkies were for the staff members to contact each other from both inside and outside the audition room.

Guest xxbearbear

I think so! <3 you were great haha!

gosh i'm still like LSKDJFOWEI over this! haha

Guest jwarder3001

I thought this Audition went a lot better than SM...lol... I was #57 :'(.... after singing I wish I could turn back time...lol... but I did my best... so its all good I guess... I think that auditioning this way.. is better.,, in a way...cause to me having an audience kinda makes it easier.. cause everyone is nervous.. I think... but seeing others go through it helps... but yeah... from what I saw there was some great talent at the auditions... I wish I could have saw all of them...lol but I had to head home with a 3.5 hour drive....lol but I hope everyone did well.. and also... MonsterCrew... you started out great... but yeah when you cussed...lol and I think they should have let you start it again... but I guess thats how the industry is...ONE CHANCE ONLY...stupid industry...lol JKJK

DUDE!!!! YOU WERE #57?!?!?! I WAS 56, REMEMBER??? I SHOOK YOUR HAND AFTER YOUR AUDITION AND SAID 'GOOD JOB'. daaaang, i cant believe it, this is so weird...first we were part of the 'Evergreen' collab, and now i actually met you in person....just wondering, could you give me some feedback on my audition? lol, yea...it was right before yours.

Guest britsta

lol intense audition! in front of likee 150+ ppl. oh welps...i think i did alright! i was #148 and my friend was #149. i'm tall, likee 6'2, wore a white shirt and white jacket and

sang Hallelujah, woo and didnt forget my lyrics. My friend did tho =/ oh well. good experience!

i was #52! n i sang GALLERY - MARIO VELASQUEZ...i dont think i did that good tho...

Hi everyone!

First off, I'd like to say that I'm sorry that so many things regarding how the auditions were changed!

A lot of things had to change last minute due to the resources and time that was given to us by the hotel.

The only official employees of JYP are the 2 women who sat in front of the camera.

They will now take all the video footage back to Korea on Monday and from their they will review all the footage with many other people involved in the Artist Training/Casting Team and JYP himself to make final decisions.

It was a great turnout! Sorry that many of you guys had to wait for long hours just to audition.

Unfortunately, I couldn't watch all the auditions because I had to work the registration desk,

Haha apparently you guys all really liked Austin (The guy who danced to like 3 songs) I think his number was in the 300s? Anyways, I know him ^^ He goes to the same church as me. Isn't he a good dancer and good looking too?! hehe....

too bad I don't have any influence over who gets in or not -___- If I did I would have put in a word for all you soompiers~

Also, if any of you feel that you were unable to show all your talents/skills at the audition

So unless you guys have a really important to ask please do not PM me regarding the JYP Auditions

wait...lol, so ur JANE!!! really?!! i liked u..u were really nice...i wish u were there to translate in the room...cuz i was LOST!

Guest austin_kang

haha janee i was like wthk ive seen her somewhere before but was afraid to ask if it was the right person.

Guest toiLET

Anyone remember seeing #83? :)

OMG I WAS 82! haha you were right next to me!!! rofll

i defintely remember you haha(:

you did well.... i dont think i did though >.<

Hi everyone!

omgg all the girl staffs were so nicee! except for that camera man. i got kinda scared LOLS O_O

did you see me? rofll i bet you couldnt due to eeverything being so hectic keke

you were tall!!!!! hahahahahha

i was 82(: i doubt you'd see me kekeke

Guest Xoxlily

WHOA````` i'm reading the LA experiences and they sound really... difficult, especially the CD problems...

Well, it sounds like there was a really good chinese guy and a really good dancer guy that danced 3 times.

i hope somebody from soompi gets in :)

ahhh it's gonna take 1-2 months ?? ahhhh can't wait that long~~ i want to know.

Archived