Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

Guest parnpui

็ำ็็ำHello everyone :lol:

Thank you very much for posting comments in this thread. I've been busy last week so I didn't post any comment. But I often came here as a silent viewer.

Glad to hear that this thread inspire some of you guys to start watching JLR.

I'm now watching ep. 12. Finally we find out

that Soraya isn't pregnant.

LOL this must break many people's heart. :tears:

But you know what Harit says

"I love you"

to Soraya right in the hospital!!!!!

What a sweet scene.!! :wub:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

็ำ็็ำHello everyone :lol:

Thank you very much for posting comments in this thread. I've been busy last week so I didn't post any comment. But I often came here as a silent viewer.

Glad to hear that this thread inspire some of you guys to start watching JLR.

I'm now watching ep. 12. Finally we find out

that Soraya isn't pregnant.

LOL this must break many people's heart. :tears:

But you know what Harit says

"I love you"

to Soraya right in the hospital!!!!!

What a sweet scene.!! :wub:

What happened to her? That she has to go to the hospital?

Guest parnpui

What happened to her? That she has to go to the hospital?

She went to have a check-up cuz she had a sign of pregnant symptoms. But

the doctor found out that she wasn't pregnant. And Harit told her that he still loved her no matter she was pregnant or not.

Guest sunshine4ever

She went to have a check-up cuz she had a sign of pregnant symptoms. But

the doctor found out that she wasn't pregnant. And Harit told her that he still loved her no matter she was pregnant or not.

Oh, can you tell us more about ep. 12. Since we're all waiting for it. :blush:

How did he meet up with her, and what happened to the meeting between Sansanee & Harit? Thanks a lot in advance. I'd love to read the summary.

:D

This drama is set for 14 episodes? I wish it is longer. Just when we see Harit and Soraya loving each other, and it's about to end.

Guest pink_is

the doctor say it was just stress/fatigue but i don't believe him .. the symptoms are all over her face ..

01. he ask did she missed her period

02. tell her to be EXTRA careful

03. THE NURSE say the same thing.

04. After she's done taking the medication, come back for another recheck! ding!

05. just b/c i'm a diehard fan of baby ARISOYA

there have to be one .. and to be honest, i did not believe the DOCTOR that much, b/c

01. he have an unsure face

02. the way he look at SORIYA, he can sense that maybe it was not an intentional one

03. the doctor didn't want to confirm it b/c it's too early

04. he's saying he's sure to make her relief

05. just b/c in OUM RUK, she went in to check 2 times before it was confirm.

----- REASONS? : 01. doc say SHE WAS NOT PREGNANT 02. A few days later, doc call her back for another check up and it was CONFIRMED!

hahah. i'm too full of myself. :lol:

spoiler? i've posted this in sarnworld but will post it here anyway.

DANG! Sunsanee is an ITHC!!! mad at TAWATCHAI for dumb excuse reasons.ALWAYS LATE ..

Harith's on his way back home after the elevator incident. Once got to his big mansion, he remember the elevator encounter .. smiling and then recall NUKHUN with SORIYA then got a bit agitate :lol: .. now he turn his car around and want to go back out of his house.

So asking Tawachai to please put up with Sunsanee's during this process.

Harith got back to the hospital-asking why she's running away from her. So ask why let bontain come in to hurt Sun.Harith said he didn't let her,it's an accident.

HAHAH. ANOTHER sweet scene .. HARITH got back to the hospital and ask SO if she's 'HUENG' of him b/c she order him to stop bothering SUN.. He then say that if she's not JEALOUS he is. he hate seeing herwith other man. she answer, you're not my 'NAI 'anymore, let me go and struggle herself free from Harith. Harith got push back and bump into the food cart. LOl

yah ja puke .. on SUNSANEE'S sweet talk. It's so cute in the room..HARITH trying to make SORIYA jealous. NOW WE SEE THE SYMPTOM ONCE MORE.

HOLY

mini cooper!!!THE LOOK ON BOTH OF THEIR FACES ARE JUST SO FUNNY BUT YET SURPRISE WHEN SUNSANEE WAS LIKE ..YAI SO, ACTING AS A PREGNANT WOMAN. MAN,HARITH STOP WHAT HE WAS DOING, REPEAT ''PREGNANT'' SO IN THE BATHROOM 'PREGNANT'

MUAHAHA. i can sleep .. let's wait for the result.

Sun asking about the pearl bracelet and want to know who she went with and where. Saying that she left to stay with HARIN, So start crying, Sun then say, stop crying.

muahahah .. SUNSANEE is so stupid .. she's so clueless, she didn't even know who she's talking about .. So was there, know the whole truth. Sun is so FULL of herself!

Sun asking about the pearl bracelet and want to know who she went with and where. Saying that she left to stay with HARIN, So start crying, Sun then say, stop crying.

muahahah .. SUNSANEE is so stupid .. she's so clueless, she didn't even know who she's talking about .. So was there, know the whole truth. Sun is so FULL of herself!

IT'S THE SHOPPING SCENE .. he's there with her .. being her cart pusher :wub:

what's funny is that .. he ask to tag along, she refuse, then he threaten her that if she don't, he'll carry her over and might not return her back .. she knows him well. LOl .. muahaha. and then when they're shopping. he's like .. I WANT TO EAT EGG!!! muahah and stare at SORIYA-while she smile softly to herself. ..

WESHAT DIED-harith ask SO to be naiying at the island if she worry too much about his workers..

SO CHEESY BUT SWEET :wub:

PREVIEWS is looking sad :( :

01. SUN TELLING SO THAT HARITH AND HER ARE GETTING MARRY SOON.

02. SORIYA RAN OFF TO HER FARMHOUSE, HARITH TELL HIMSELF THAT HE'LL FIND HER NO MATTER WHERE SHE IS.

03. TAWACHAI HIT HARITH FOR INSULTING SUN.

04. HARITH WENT TO THE FARM, ASKING SORIYA, DOES SHE NOT LOVE HIM LIKE HE LOVE HER OR NOT AT ALL.SHE SAY NO, WALK AWAY IN TEARS.

for the CRAVERS like me .. here's a short clip of this morning episode of the sweet scene .. CREDIT to SUNNy at spicy : http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4otYxG5ThJE

Guest julie86

wow!! never thought there would

be a thread on this lakorns....i know this lakorn

is like one of the best lakorn i have ever watch

for ages now. Behind so far in thai's lakorn..

first one to get me back on track...love this lakorn...

thanx for sharing...

Guest ImSmiley

^^ Same here, i haven't watch thai lakorn in years now

and decided to give this one a chance since i've always liked

Aum as an actor. so far i am addicted to this as well.

Guest iluvfany86

OH GOSH! Just reading through the spoilers and all the comments-- DANG! I don't know if I can wait any longer. :(

It's going to be a really hard week. Couldn't even sleep last night without thinking about it.

Guest sunshine4ever

Episode 12.1 is out!!! yay!!!

http://youtube.com/user/wishboniko

Thanks to wishboniko :D

Pink_is, thanks so much for the summary! I literally printed out what you wrote and read it during break at work LOL. I just got home. I'm excited. Gonna go watch it now. It's so nice, it's still Monday for me and the translation came out already. :D

Guest crosshealchild

awwwwwww...........i'm so bad! i'm reading all the spoilers on this forum!!!

but i can't help it.....it so addicting!

i just watch 12.1.......i loved how harit made soriya jealous!!!

he's so open and forward with her....he's not scare to be a real MAN!!! hahaha

Hi... Everyone... Just wanted to drop in... Love this lakorn... i'm currently watching this too... and i made a mistake of letting my mom watch it, so now she doesn't want to go to sleep and that means i have to stay up with her cause i don't want to miss anything and i displayed it from my laptop so i have to control it... Swear she is crazy about the lakorn now... it's damn addicting...

A shout out though to wishboniko... simply the best...

And also... i couldn't wait for the rest, so i kind of read the spoilers for 13 and 14... it gave a little but not everything... i'm freaken excited... hahaha... i don't think i've been this addicted to a lakorn in a long time...

Just read the spoiler, why why? I am so sad that she isn't _______. Just finished watching 12.1, and harit is too darn cute trying to make so jealous. So childish of him. The new behind the scenes and the voting thing just uploaded in wishboniko's youtube channel are just too hilarious. Man, what I am going to look forward to once this drama is over?

Guest sunshine4ever

Just in case anyone want to watch this drama live (I just found out. I know it's late, but I guess it's enough for those who watch to watch the last couple of episodes.)

You can go watch it at this website:

http://www.maxnettv.tv/index.php

Time is around 8.30PM +7GMT Monday & Tuesday (Thailand) according to osakarainnyblue at d-addicts.

There is already an episode 1 uploaded at d-addicts. Umm, dang, this drama is on a weekday. 8:30 pm Thai time would be 5:30 am my time. Hahahaha. I must be crazy if I'm watching it tomorrow's morning. Hahaha. Anyway, hope you all enjoy. And if anyone watch episode 13, please write a summary. ^^

I watch episode12 already...I don't want to spoil you all....

But I can tell you to .....DON'T MISS this episode...

cuz I'm really enjoy this episode....It's funny,cute,happy,and SWEET~~~~

I love hospital part,shopping part,turning bracelet.....I'm still want more sweet scene...

Love all minute of ep.12... :D

SPOILER..

OMG!! 12.1 is out, and i am procrastinating!!

Harit's face when he's like 'pregnant?!'...

And.. the last part of the spoiler, where she comes out

and she's holding her tummy.. and then he holds his tummy.. Awww!!

Gosh, i want them to have a BABY NOW!! -- i hope they change up this story and

make her have a baby!

Guest pink_is

i'm catching it live tomorrow .. 7:30 am central time ..

hope to see summary in here as well ..

i hope tomorrow, we get a confirmation for REAL even though the doctor had already say all that.

he's answer is very questionable and unsure .. i can't trust him ..i want the baby to happen ..

i wish that also... but we have only 2 eps left..... :tears::tears:

i don't want it to end..... but i have to work and study at the same time....... no time for dramas now :tears::sweatingbullets:

only 5 months and i will finsih college 5 months only (lllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg five months)

i want to see the next drama... u know both of them will have another drama in after few months..... can't wait to see them again :w00t::w00t:

Archived