Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

Guest sunshine4ever

so sad..i'm looking for a channel in youtube that has ep. 13 but i didn't see any *sobs* will just wait until wishboniko post ep. 13... :D

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

futifu and Ruchaneewan was uploaded epi.13 already (on youtube)

edit : This is link

Futifu's channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/futifu

ruchaneewan's channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ruchaneewan

I don't know that soompi can let post youtube's link or not...

If you understand Thai..Just go to watch if you not..I think you should wait for wishboniko..

cuz It'll be spoiler things for you...LOL...

this pic from epi.13...I feel sorrow to them....*sad* :( They were crying...

A6328752-15.jpg

Yes,I've agree with neenna ... some moment or some part ,Aff and Pinky are look like a bit...

No wonder if Aum also love Pinky...hehe...

eg...in this pic of Aff

A6283587-25.jpg

Aum & Pinky .... I love Pinky...But I still hope to see Aum & Aff will go together ...*dreaming now*

0802133EV039ink2.jpg

add some pics of Aum & Pinky ...they're actually cute together,somehow...

A6331012-0.jpg

A6331012-8.jpg

A6331012-7.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

futifu and Ruchaneewan was uploaded epi.13 already (on youtube)

If you understand Thai..Just go to watch if you not..I think you should wait for wishboniko..

cuz It'll be spoiler things for you...LOL...

Can you please tell me where their youtube websites is so I can watch it? Actually, I'm gonna be busy the whole day tomorrow with work, so I think by the time I get home, all of ep. 12 will be subbed. I actually really want to watch episode 13 cuz I read the summary already. LOL. I don't mind watching things without understand them since I've always done it anyway with other dramas.

I really love Harit's reactions, and I read the summary for episode 14 at the other forum. I was giggling the whole time reading episode 14's ending. Hahahahhaa.

Can you please tell me where their youtube websites is so I can watch it? Actually, I'm gonna be busy the whole day tomorrow with work, so I think by the time I get home, all of ep. 12 will be subbed. I actually really want to watch episode 13 cuz I read the summary already. LOL. I don't mind watching things without understand them since I've always done it anyway with other dramas.

I really love Harit's reactions, and I read the summary for episode 14 at the other forum. I was giggling the whole time reading episode 14's ending. Hahahahhaa.

Please Please sunshine4ever could copy that summary here..... please

Guest apple920

this is the first thai series i've ever watched and i LOVE it!! the cast is perfect and Aum and Aff look sooo good together.

i just finished watching most of episode 12 (with subs) on youtube and OMG, my heart melted!! this is one awesome drama and i recommend it to anyone who wants to watch something very sweet!!

Guest `soliloquy

Those who have yet to watch this, WATCH IT NOW.

I've never been this hyped up over a lakorn EVER BEFORE. Heck, I've never been this crazy over ANY drama (be it korean, japanese etc.) until a few weeks ago when I first watched this over @ youtube thanks to dear wishboniko <3333

ceci!!! where are you?!

do you still think our baby arisoya is on the cards? i'm really really really hoping for that baby, now that we're down to one last episode and the preview didn't reveal much.. i'm quite.. I don't know, scared? what if there isn't a baby???? T_____T I'm still hopeful though, and i'm confident that they will throw a surprise at us on the last episode. A BABY WOULD BE A MUCH WAITED SURPRISE!!!!!!! i'm losing it, going crazy. BABY BABY! and ohmygod, p'harit looks more and more sexy these days, the suits.. the white tops.. ceci i'm losing major blood!!!!! i'm even watching it LIVE now. i'm hopeless, caught the jungle fever.

episode 12 on monday was such a dream.

especially that scene when he confesses his love for her at the hospital AND who can forget that scene where soraya got teased about the bracelet, according to sansanee "her boyfriend gave it to her, the person she loves." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i loved the look on harit's face, so smug when he heard that.. and then the hugging scene when he put the bracelet back on for her

.. aish, I was already swooning.

*Q*

episode 13 was painful to watch,

all those scenes showing the two lovers pining for each other, staring into space; KILLED ME. sigh. & that little face-off between soraya and harit (she tossing her love bracelet) and that pained expression on harit's face when she turned and walked away.. oh god, makes me want to slap everyone around them, and just make these two run away and elope (and have a baby while at it)

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks for the link to ep. 13! I will watch it as soon as I get off work today. ^^ Wishboniko is the best! He/she already got parts 7 & 8 of ep. 12 uploaded while I was sleeping. Hahhaa. I just watched those parts with English subs.

Please Please sunshine4ever could copy that summary here..... please

I posted the summary. Sorry, I hope I don't bother people with all the black strips. lol.

Episode 13 spoilers posted by Rugrats81

Part 1

A few days have pass, SO’s mom spilled a basket of fruit that she was carrying. Hakrit ran to her and help support her. SO’s mom is surprised to see him and comment that she has not seen him in a few days. He ask for SO and she tells him that she in the farm with nu kun.

Nu kun is pushing SO on the swing.

“I miss when we were younger and we used to play on this swing together.” SO memorize

“yes. when you grew up and moved in with your aunt and uncle in Bangkok, I sat here alone. I wondered when you would come back.”

“really, You never told me.”

“after awhile, I was use to it. I knew that at the end of the term you would return. I can wait.”

Nu kun picked a flower> “sotiya, you did not answer me. I am going to go study in American soon, will you wait for me?”

“if I don’t wait, then where will I go? This is my home.”

“hey.”

Nu kun placed the flower in her hair and looked at her. “beautiful.” Soriya smiled. “I was talking about the flower.”

Soriya’s smile disappeared and threw a small tantrum. Nu kun laughed and her and told her, “you are always beautiful to me, soriya. You don’t need the flower.”

“you are complimenting me, you must want something?”

Nu kun took this chance to ask her to wait for him. He kneeled in front of her. “I want an answer to one more question. Other than wait for me, can you not get involved with anyone?”

Meanwhile, hakrit was nearby and heard everything. E got extremely jealous. Nu kun stared at SO, waiting for an answer. SO was uncomfortable and changed the subject by saying she was thirsty. Nu kun understood that she was uncomfortable and went to get her some water.

SO left the swing and was walking around the farm. She saw a small squirrel and it reminded her of bua chom poo. The squirrel ran off and she turned to go back and she bumped into hakrit with full force. She realizes who it was and was startled. She tried to walk away but hakrit held her back.

“let me go.”

“promise me first that you will not leave. I have something to talk to you about.”

“but I have nothing to say to you.”

“that is okay. once I ask you something, you reply. Is sanseenee the reason for you avoiding me or is it because of nu kun?” soriya stood still. “answer me soriya.”

“don’t force me. I am not your prisoner anymore.”

“I know. Today, I do not come because of revenge.” Hakrit stood there looking at soriya.

“there is nothing between us anymore. What happens was a part of a story. It has ended and forgotten.”

“I will not forget. It may have started because I assumed wrong but the time that has past has given me much happiness. I cannot go back and live if I do not have you.”

Soriya was starting to soften up. He got closer and pulled out the pearl bracelet. “when I think of this pearl bracelet, I think of you.”

“what are you doing hakrit? You are about to marry my sister. You made her fall in love with you and you cannot break up with her.”

“why can’t I when she could do it to my brother. My brother died because she has a cold heart.”

SO was angry and she felt let down. She grabbed the pearl bracelet from his hand and ripped the pearl bracelet into pieces. the pearls scattered all over the ground.

“soriya, why did you do that?”

“I did it because you broke your promise, you broke your promise.”

SO ran off but hakrit caught up to her and he pulled her to face him.

“you are right, I broke my promise. Then tell me, if there is no sanseenee, can you love me?”

“you came too far to ask me that. Go back. Let me live my life the way it was before you came into it and don’t let the person that harin love feel pain.”

Hakrit heard harin’s name and became still. Soriya tried to pull away but hakrit pulled her in closer and held her tighter.

“no soriya, I love you.”

Hakrit help onto soriya like he was never going to let her go. Soriya ran out of energy to fight and let herself be hug. She closed her eyes and cherish this minute for as long as she could before she push one final time and got loose from hakrit’s grip.

“let me go and do not come back here again!!”

SO ran and when she finally stopped she let all her tears come out. She slump her body down. Nu kun came up to her and gave her a nudge. So looked up and when she realizes it was nu kun she ran into her friend’s arms. He hugged her and let her release her sorrows. After awhile, he gave her something to drink and he offered her a way out.

“want to come to America with me?”

Soriya could not say anything. She did not think she would hear this from nu kun and she asked him why he ask her.

“I saw everything awhile ago. I do not want to leave you here to face your troubles alone. I know that nai hakrit would come after you and if your sister knows she will say you try to steal her boyfriend. Things will blow up when she find out.”

“why do you think that leaving is an option?”

“if I am not here then who is going to watch you. I am afraid that you are going to soften up to hakrit.”

“he is not coming back. I told him to never come back.”

Meanwhile, hakrit walked aimlessly. He did not see so’s mom. When she called his name out she shook him back to reality.

“are you leaving? Why don’t you stay and have dinner with us.”

Hakrit did not know what to say. SO’s mom realize something was wrong and asked him to the point.

“did you have an argument with soriyA.

Hakrit was breathless. “you know?”

“I don’t know everything but I think I know something from looking at my daughter. Since you been around, my daughter has been acting strange. You have anything to tell me?”

“soriya is mad at me. I must have done a lot of bad things to her, she must hate my face.”

“can I ask you something, what is the opposite of love?”

Hakrit was confused. “I guess hatred.”

“no feelings at all. Someone who has no feeling at all, now that mean they do not love you. If they hate you, it means that they have some feeling towards you. Can you tell me now, what did you do to make so hate you?”

hakrit decided to tell her everything. “I have something to confess , I have a lot.”

“what do you have to confess?”

“I am harin’s brother.” So’s mom was shocked. Hakrit continued with what happen between him and SO.

Nu kun brought soriya home.

“loving someone who has someone is full of misery but I love you.”

Soriya was shocked. She turned to him and nu kun continued. “I love you so much that I am willing to be with you for the rest of my life. Today, you may not be ready but I promise that I will look after you. Don’t stay here. Come with me.”

Nu kun took her hand and she pulled it back. He thought that she was rejecting him and told her it was okay and turned to walk away.

“I was just thinking that I want to leave as soon as possible.” SO told him

Nu kun turned around and smiled. SO forced herself to smile back and thought she was doing the right thing. The next morning, mother and daughter sat in front of her dad’s picture. So’s mom told her that if she really wanted to go she will not stop her. She asked her if she really wanted to go or was she going to avoid someone. So looked at her mom and ask her why she asks her that.

“I don’t want to see you decide something because of the moment. Nu kun is a good person and I know that he will look after you but you have to ask yourself who you really want to look after you for the rest of your life. forcing yourself to be with someone you do not love is a great misery.”

“did someone say something to you?”

“no one said anything, only someone who confess the wrong he have done.”

Soriya became like stone and ask her mom who it was.

“you know who it is.”

“what did he tell you?”

So’s mom took her daughter’s hands, “he told me everything. Hakrit told me everything. He confess the wrong he committed and asked for my forgiveness.”

SO no longer was like stone and fell into her mom’s arm and let out a river of tears. so’s mom asked her why she did not tell her. She told her that she have her and the pain she have she can help lighten them.

“I am sorry. I was afraid he would return to hurt pee sanseenee.”

“who is going to harm sanseenee. just tell your uncle and he would have him arrested.”

“no mom, I will not …….” So stopped herself.

SO’s mom knew what she was feeling. “You will not what dear.”

“I do not want anyone to be in trouble anymore. I am not mad at anyone. I just want everything to end with me. It has passed, it is the end. I don’t want to talk about it anymore.”

SO’s mom grabbed her and looked her in the face. “you are afraid that if you say anything, khun hakrit will get arrested, is that right?”

“MOM!”

“soriya, I am your mom. Why do you have to keep things from. You can hide things from other people but you can tell me anything. I will never hurt you.”

Soriya started to cry and told her that she was afraid.

Her mom comfort her and asked her if she love him. Soriya could not say anything for a second and then she nodd her head yes as tears ran down her face. Soriya hugged her mom even tighter and cried into her mom’s lap. Nu kun was behind the door and heard everything.

EP. 13 part 2

Many days have past, tawatchai calls hakrit and he decides to go see him so he can apologize.

“khun tawatchai, you said you have something to tell me?”

“sa wat dee krup. If this was not important I would not want to see you.”

Hakrit felt bad because he was the reason that tawatchai was in that accident. “I want to apologize to you.”

Tawachai turn to him. “Apologize to me? Apologize for what? If it is about sanseenee, I can tell you that you don’t have to.”

“not that. I know that you were there that day when I took khun san to the jewelry store. I am sorry that I was the reason you got into the accident.”

“it is not your fault; I was not careful. Not careful because I let a woman over power my feeling. Not careful because I could not tell if she still love me or not.”

Tawatchai looked at hakrit. “the whole time I was in the hospital, she did not come visit me. She must have been busy with her an important even.” Hakrit was ashamed. “I should hate her but people are strange. The more someone is not good to you the more a person can not forget them, khun hakrit.” hakrit turn to him. “you said that you had a reason. I do not know what the reasons are but I ask you one thing, I love sanseenee, I still love her a lot but I have no right over her. Khun san picked you; I just hope that you take good care or her.”

Hakrit wanted to explain. Tawatchai handed him the ownership papers of the land he bought from weshat. “I want to sell you the land. I wanted to give it to khun san as a wedding gift. I return it to you.”

Hakrit stared at tawatchai and was touch. “I want to thank you. I can not tell you anything right now but I can tell one thing, that this land is the one thing that ever wanted from you.” hakrit finished what he wanted to say and walked away.

Hakrit returned home and sanseenee was there. She was there to scold him because he was missing for a few days. She also told him that her dad was not happy that he never go see him. Hakrit told her that he arranged a meeting with her parents, he was going to bring his elders to go see them tomorrow. Sanseenee was excited and then excused herself to go home. Hakrit goes inside his house and towards harin’s picture. Hakrit stares at his little brother. “harin, too many people have been hurt for revenge. It is time for everything to end. I am doing the right thing, right harin?”

When sanseenee got home, she called soriya. Soriya was shocked when she called.

“why are you shocked?”

“um…khun pee, how are you?”

“I am great.”

“um…khun pee, you have something that you want me to do.”

“right now I have nothing for you to do but you I might need you in the near future. I might have to bother you to come help me host.” Soriya did not know what to stay. “that shocking that you go quiet. Why, are you disappointed? I just called to tell you that this afternoon hakrit are bringing his elders to ask for my hand in marriage. Stop dreaming, that hakrit will lower himself and love you. Stop raising yourself to my standards and compete with me because someone like you will never defeat me.”

Soriya was sad, she could not say anything. Sanseenee demeaned soriya to her liking and changed her back to her sweet, sarcastic voice. “then in a little bit I have to bother you na ja. It is my wedding, your sisters, I have to ask my loving sister fro help. You know me the best.” sanseenee laugh a little and hung up the phone. Soriya was in tears and her mother walked up to her.

“it was khun pee. Khun pee called. Khun hakrit is about to go ask for her hand in marriage, they are about to get married.”

“oh, my child.”

Soriya forced a smile .. “I am happy for them, for khun pee.” before she could finish, she could not hold it back and burst into tears. Her mom hugged her child.

“SO, go ahead and cry. Cry until you are done. Today you are hurt but one day you will forget.” soriya cried in her mom’s arm for a long time.

Sanseenee left home to go get her hair and make up done. Her mom told her that she might miss hakrit but she told her that she will be on time. Her mom looked at her and was happy for her daughter. Right after she left, hakrit came to sanseenee’s house with his elders. Sanseenee’s mom was jumpy because her daughter was not home. Hakrit and his elders talked to sanseenee’s parents. After they finished talking, hakrit and his elders left. When sanseenee came home, she was refreshed and upbeat. Her father and mother, on the other hand, was down. Sanseenee was confused and came to her mother and hugged her arm.

“you excited mom. You are so pale. Is your daughter beautiful? I had to rush them; I was afraid I would not get home on time.”

Her parents turn to look at each other. “you did not make it on time. Hakrit bought his elders to come see us already and they have left.”

“oh my god, really? Why so fast? I thought they were coming in the afternoon. Hakrit left too, he should have stayed and waited for me. He did not see me for a whole day, don’t he miss me. Oh, who were his elders?”

“I think he was general of some sort. San, san listen to me…” her dad try to explain but got interrupted by sanseenee.

“wow, how high class. Just to ask my hand in marriage and he brought a general, then for the wedding who would he bring. Sanseenee’s mom was so angry that she almost was not able to control herself. She held her hands tight. Sanseenee continued to blab on. “I can not wait any longer. So, did mom and dad agree or did you say you have to think about it?”

“we agreed, your dad told them to get the engagement things ready.” her mom turn to her dad and was furious.

“oh my, you should of played hard to get for a little longer. Dad, they going to think that we want….”

Her mom could not take it anymore, she stood up, her body all shaking, she burst into tears. “enough sanseenee. Stop talking. Are you going to tell her or do I have to tell her myself?”

“what is going on mom and dad?”

Sanseenee’s dad looked at his daughter in pity. Sanseenee started to feel something was wrong. “what is going on? Why are you both quiet?”

Episode 14 posted by Twinky at http://www.sarnworld.com

At the dinner table, nu kun scoop rice for everyone. Soriya came in and placed the remaining food on the table. She apologizes to her mother for all the people coming over today. She asked if her mom have a headache because of it. Her mom told her that she was excited that people came and thought that they would stay for dinner. She asked her who hakrit was really friends with, her or sanseenee. so told her that it does not involve her, he is sanseenee’s friend. So mom’s was confused, thinking that tawatchai was her boyfriend. Nu kun and her mother looked at each other and SO knew that they were suspecting something. So looked at nu kun and pointed to him, she told him to eat his food and not say another word. So’s mom was starting to understand what was going on.

The next day, hakrit left his house early in the morning. Right after he left, sanseenee came to his house. The worker there was told to take care of her if she came. She asked the worker if hakrit bring other females here. He said no, that sanseenee is the only one. That same time, tawatchai came by and saw sanseenee go into hakrit’s house and was upset. He called hakrit and said that he does not to do business with him anymore. He told him that he cannot do business with anybody that stabs him in the back. Tawatchai informed him that the person close to him has changed a lot since he has been in the city. Hakrit asked if he was talking about sanseenee and he told him that he have no intentions of selling her from him. All hakrit could do to convince him was to tell him that he has reasons behind what he is doing and none of it is because he wants sanseenee. tawatchai still felt threaten and warned him to stay from sanseenee and to stay away from him.

Hakrit continued to drive to so’s mom farm. So’s mom came out to greet him and asked if he came to see SO. He told her that he came to see the farm. She gave him a tour and then SO came up to them. SO’s mom excused herself and asks SO to continue the tour. When they were alone, SO aggressively asked why he came back again.

“you think I believed what you said yesterday?”

“believe me or not, it is none of my business. All I want is not to see your face again.”

“why, are you mad at me? Tell me soriya.”

“why am I mad” you have the guts to ask me why I am mad. You ruined my life to the point where I have nothing left and you ask me why I am mad.”

“soriya, I told you that I am sorry. What do you want me to do, what will make you hate me less?”

“don’t come back here. Don’t let me see your face for the rest of this life. You never know, I might forgive you before I die.”

Hakrit came up to her and took her hand. “soriya, listen to me.”

“NO, let me go now.”

“I will not let you go. We have to talk.”

“I have nothing to say to you, I told you to let me go.”

Nu kun saw what was happening and he ran in and push hakrit out of the way and pulled SO behind him.

“what is going on, why are you here?” nu kun asked

‘forget about it nu kun, lets go”

“how am I going to forget it, he was harming you?”

“it is ok nu kun. Don’t concern yourself with a person like him. He is about to leave and he will never return.”

Hakrit glared at SO, “I will return.”

Hakrit watch as SO was in the arms of nu kun but he had no choice but to walk away. Nu kun turned to SO but she only had eyes for hakrit walking away.

The next morning, kawin call hakrit and told him that weshat has sold the land to tawatchai. He quickly went to see tawatchai so he can talk about buying the land. Tawatchai was confused because he thought he came to talk about sanseenee.

“I don’t want you to sell the land to anybody else. If it falls in the wrong hands, the village people will be in trouble.”

Tawatchai did not want to hear it. Hakrit continue to convince him that he is misunderstanding him. He wants him to keep the land but if he is selling to sell it to him. Tawatchai asked him if he was going to take everything he has. Hakrit told him that the only thing he wants from him is this land. He does not want a female like sanseenee and told him that she is worthy of no one. Tawatchai was anger that hakrit was speaking of sanseenee that way and he punched him.

When hakrit returned home, he called sanseenee and told her he was going to take her to go pick rings. Sanseenee got overly excited. Sanseenee came downstairs and told her parents that she was going to get marry soon. Her mom was excited when she found out it was hakrit. Hakrit took her to the jewelry store. Tawatchai saw the two and was angry. Hakrit saw him and pretend to be extra sweet to sanseenee. that night, tawatchai went drinking to wash away his sorrow. He drove home drunk that night and got into an accident.

The next morning so found out about the accident and planned to go see him the next day. Nu kun drove SO to Bangkok but before going to the hospital, she went to sanseenee’s house. She was shock when she found out that hakrit bought sanseenee a ring. After that, nu kun dropped sanseenee at the hospital. Tawatchai was ok, and he thanked her for visiting him, even though she was so far. He complained that sanseenee have not been to see him and he became sad. She stayed for a little longer before she left. When she walked out and saw hakrit. Hakrit looked like he was worried. SO attempted to be a stone, so that it looks like she did not care.

“I saw you come.” Hakrit said to her.

“then why don’t you go inside?”

“how is he?”

“you should go see yourself. Are you scared to face him?”

Her words were like salt to a wound. he knew he was wrong. “he saw me with sanseenee. I was wrong, I am the reason that tawatchai is this way”

SO was caught off track, surprised that he felt this way. She turned to look at him and he looked lifeless, like he was about to fall at anytime. SO wanted to comfort him but she forced herself not to.

“why are you telling me this?” she asked him coldly.

“I don’t know, I don’t know. I want to tell someone that I am sorry. I did not mean for things to turn out this way. Do you understand me Soriya?”

“you came too far to turn back.”

Hakrit looked at soriya, looking for some compassion from her, from the person he loves. He got nothing, soriya was like stone.

“a lot of people have been hurt because of your revenge. You should stop it now or are you going to wait and cause more hurt to more people. Will that satisfy you? You should take responsibility for what you have caused. Return to khun pee. Tawatchai and I have passed the hard time already. I wish you and khun pee happiness together. At the least, there will be someone who doesn’t have to be hurt by what you have done. I think that is the best thing you can do for harin, return to the person that your brother loved more than anything in this world. As for the others, one day you will forget.”

she turned and walked away. Tears ran down her face as she left a heartbroken hakrit behind, who have slump his lifeless body to the floor.

part 2 ep. 14

Sanseenee’s dad came in and hugged his daughter. “yai san, prepare yourself before I tell you. Um, hakrit came to….”

Sanseenee’s mom could not take this any more and she jumped in “he came to ask for soriya’s hand in marriage.”

Sanseenee was shocked. “khun mae, what are you saying? Don’t play around with me like this.”

“I am telling you the truth. You need to be strong. Don’t worry yourself if he does not love you.”

“who say hakrit does not love me. You are misunderstanding. Khun hakrit loves me. He is so crazy over me that he cannot even stand on his own. There is no way he is going to marry nang SO. I don’t believe it!”

“sanseenee, you think your mother will play around with you like this. Why would I do that when I know that you will be in tears?”

“mom, if you are not playing a trick on me then you must have misunderstood. Did you misunderstand my name?”

“san, calm down. Listen with some reason. I heard it too.” Her dad told her.

Sanseenee was in shock. Her mom comforts her. “sanseenee don’t put any thought into a guy that has two hearts.”

“two hearts! Are you telling me that that khun hakrit loves me and nang so, mom? At the end he did not choose me but choose that farm girl over me. Mom, you think that khun hakrit is that stupid?” Her mom and dad did not know what to say. Her dad came closer to comfort her but she hastily brushed him away. “it’s not true; you are lying. Watch, I am going to go ask khun hakrit.”

Sanseenee ran off and her parents called after her with worry on their voices. Hakirt came home and called tawatchai.

“I have something to tell you. I think you should know this.”

“what ever you have to say, hurry and say it. I don’t have a lot of time.”

“today, I took my elders to go see sanseenee’s parents about asking for the hand in marriage of one of the daughters there.”

Tawatchai turned red with anger. “why did you call and tell me this. What do you really want hakrit?”

“I took my elders to go ask for soriya’s hand in marriage, not sanseenee’s!”

Tawatchai was speechless. When he came back to reality, he was mad. “bastard, what are you doing?”

“I love soriya, she was the one I loved the whole time, not sanseenee. I just called to tell you that I never thought about stealing that girl from you.”

Tawatchai did not want to hear anymore and he hung up the phone. A few seconds after hakrit hung up the phone, he heard a car honking its horn at his front gate. One of his workers came from the back to go open the door but hakrit motion him not to. He said he was going to open it himself. When sanseenee saw him she jumped out of the car and ran to him in tears.

“khun hakrit, what is going on. Tell what is going on, right now!”

Hakrit gathered himself. “what sanseenee, what is wrong with you? Why are you crying?”

“my mom and dad, they lied to me. They told me that that you took your elders to my house to ask for nang SO’s hand in marriage, not mine.” Hakrit stared at her, he did not deny what she was saying. “it’s not true is it? Tell me that you went to ask for my hand in marriage. My mom and dad misunderstood, right.” She ran into his arms and cried some more. Hakrit let her cry for awhile and then replied.

“why would I say that when what your parents are saying is true.” Sanseenee stopped crying and stepped away from his arms and was in disbelief. “I went to go ask for SOriya’s hand in marriage, not yours.”

“khun hakrit!” what are you saying?”

“yes, I am saying that I went to your house with the intention of marrying soriya, the person I love.”

Sanseenee went stone. She tightens her hands into a fist and he eyes radiated anger. Her tears stopped and tried to control the shaking in her voice. “it’s not true! You are lying. You asked me to help design your house for your marriage, you took me to go buy a ring.”

“you are a smart person, have good taste. Also, I thought you would know what soriya wanted because you are her sister.”

“you tricked me.”

“I never tricked anyone. Think about it, I never mention that I was preparing everything for you.”

Sanseenee could not say anything. She did not think that she would be in this position. She was silent for a long time. Hakrit thought that she would be squealing from the top of her lungs but she was not. She held a tight fist and stone eyes. With a cold voice she told him, “nang SO is lucky but you are not, I feel sorry for you. Don’t you know that you are about to get something that has flaws, something left over from someone else.” Hakrit did not like the way she was talking about soriya. “ I really don’t want to mention it but it has come this far. I have to warn you, I don’t want you to fool. Nang so left with a guy for a long time but recently got kicked to the curb. If knowing this and you still want to marry her then be my guest.”

Hakrit looked at sanseenee with disgust. “I am willing to marry her. I love her, I loved her from the beginning and I will marry her as soon as possible.”

Sanseenee was shaken a little. Her eyes were dazed. Like she was about to go crazy. She stared at hakrit with the utmost hatred. She turned and slowly got into her car. She drove off and hakrit looked after her in disgust.

The next morning, tawatchai came to see sanseenee but tuay told him that she left. He asked her where she went.

“she just told me that she was going out of town. I think she went somewhere to rest.”

Tawatchai suddenly had shivers go up his spine. “she went out of town?”

Tawathcai drove off and called hakrit. He asked him where he was.

I am about to go see soriya at her mom’s farm.

“I think you should hurry over there.”

“why, what is going on?”

“I have a weird feeling that sanseenee went to go see soriya too. She left awhile already.”

Hakirt listend and was worried about soriya. At the farm, her mom talked to sanseene’s dad and was confused. Soriya came in and asked her what was wrong.

“I am confused. Your uncle said that he went to go ask for your hand in marriage, not sanseenee’s.”

Soriya did not know what to say and was worried about sanseenee. “khun pee.”

“yai so, listen to me. I taught you that you should show gratitude for the people who have helped you. But today, your uncle told me that he accepted hakrits request because he believes that hakrit really loves you. Your uncle told me to tell you that you decide for yourself and for no one else. This decision is one of the biggest in your life.”

Soriya listened to her and thought before she answered. “even though uncle understands, I cannot backstab the person that saved my life. I cannot destroy her, I rather die.”

Soriya finished and walked away. She came to the edge of the water. She thought about when she was young when sanseenee saved her. Then sanseenee voice surface from behind her.

“I thought that you would be here!!!”

Soriya was startled and turned around. Sanseenee glared at her like a crazy person. Soriya was scared.

At the same time, at the front of so’s mom farm, hakrit parked his car and ran out. Nu kun walked up to him.

“nu kun, where is soriya?”

“why should I tell you.”

“I don’t have much time to play with you. Tell me where is soriya.”

Nu kun noticed that hakrit was serious and was starting to wonder. Tawatchai drove up and hastily parked his car and jumped out of the car.

“did khun sanseenee come here”

Nu kun was confused and did not know what to do first.

“nu kun, I am pleading with you, where is soriya?”

back to sanseenee and soriya, they stood there looking at each other.

“soriya, you really were born to ruin my happiness. I should have let you die since that day. I should have not let you live to take everything I have.”

“khun pee, I don’t know anything. I never thought that way, I can give you anything.”

“don’t even say it! I put up with you long enough. You act all innocent that hakrit fell for you and ask for your hand in marriage, it should have been me.”

“I don’t know anything. I told him to leave me alone.”

“oyyy, you going to tell me that you chase him away but he would not listen. You charisma is too strong, is that right. You are more two face then I thought.”

“khun pee.”

Sanseenee glared at her. “you think that you will get everything you want, it will never happen. Someone like me has never lost to anyone.”

Sanseenee charged soriya and slapped her. Soriya fell to the ground and sanseenee went after her and choked her.

“if I cannot have it, then don’t think anyone will have happiness.”

Soriya fought back until she got out her grip and was about to ran away but sanseenee was quicker and grabbed her

“we can live in this world together soriya.” Sanseenee pushed her into the water

“help me!!. Khun pee!!”

Sanseenee just looked at her with cold eyes. She looks like she was a crazy person. “go back to where you belong nang soriya!!”

Soriya ran out of energy in the water and disappeared into the water. Sanseenee blew up into an evil laugh and grew louder and louder. Hakrit ran to her and saw her but did not see soriya and instantly jumped into the water. Sanseenee was shock by the splashing water. She saw hakrit jump into the water and came to her senses.

“khun hakrit!!” from shock she became angry and started to squeal. Tawatchai and nu kun came running after. “ why are you helping her. Khun hakrit!! Come back now!”

Tawatchai ran to her and grabbed her arm. “sanseenee, do you know what you have done?”

sanseenee yanked her arm from him. “why are you here, let me go.”

“do you what you did, you are about to kill you own sister!!”

Sanseenee heard the word “kill” and came to her senses. She looked at tawatchai and then to the water. Meanwhile, hakrit was able to bring soriya to the surface. Sanseenee looked at the lifeless soriya and don’t she was dead. She was suddenly filled with fear and guilt.

“yai SO!!”

Hakrit pumped her heart while he was filled with tears. “soriya!! Listen to me, be ok, soriya!!”

Nu kun saw hakrit’s face while he was trying to revive her. He saw the love in his face. He was about to go help to soriya but he saw his love and backed up. Sanseenee was afraid and wanted to run away. She got loose of tawatchai’s grip and about to ran off. Nu kun ran after her and dragged her back.

“where are you going sanseenee?”

“let me go, let me go! I did not do anything. Yai so was clumsy and fell in herself.”

“shut your mouth now. If anything happen to soriya don’t think that you would see another lifetime.”

Soriya was able to release some water and hakrit was overjoyed. “soriya, soriya.”

Soriya opened her eyes and saw hakrit. “khun hakrit.”

Hakrit was happy and pulled her in to his arms and held her tight. Sanseenee saw this and squealed once again.

“yai so, why didn’t you die.? Why do you die so hard?”

Hakrit could not take her anymore. “stop talking now sanseenee. I never thought that you were this evil. You are truly cold blood.”

Tawatchai heard this and was ashamed in sanseenee. did not think that he could be in love with a person like her.

“you killed my brother already and now you want to kill the one female I love too. How can you do this?”

Tawatchai and nu kun heard about hakrit’s brother and both were shocked and confused. Sanseenee did not know what he was talking about.

“your brother, what brother? I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“harin, do you remember him. Harin, the one that loved you so much. The one that you told to go die. Harin, my only brother!! Harin shot himself because you told him to go die. Do you remember now, sanseenee?”

sanseenee, nu kun and tawatchai was all speechless. Tawatchai looked at sanseenee in disappointment and disgust.

“I don’t know, I don’t know anything. You tricked me the whole time, you bastard. You deserve a person like soriya. She left with a guy, who knows who he is. She has nothing left for you,” sanseenee laughed in content.

“the guy you are talking about is me! Soriya was with me.”

Sanseenee could not believe it and stared at a tearful soriya.

“it’s not true! Why would you take her? you are lying.”

“I am not lying. I really meant to take you because I wanted to revenge for my brother but I captured the wrong person. The whole time, soriya willing took the torture that was meant for you!”

Sanseenee was scared but continued to fight. “good, I cannot help it. Who told you accept it for me?”

“khun pee ka. I was not willing to let anyone hurt you. I can do anything for you because you saved my life, you saved me from this water.”

Sanseenee was startled and turned to nu kun. Nu kun did not want to believe his ears.

“what, SO. Who did you say save you?” nu kun asked her.

Sanseenee was scared. “shut your mouth nu kun. You farm boy, don’t say anything.”

“you should shut your mouth sanseenee!! SO, I was the one that went down and saved you, not sanseenee!”

Soriya looked at nu kun and nu kun nodded his head. “nu kun, why didn’t you tell me. This whole time I thought khun pee saved me.”

Hakrit interrupted. “this is the what made you worship you sister?”

“it is not true, is it khun pee. Khun pee used this over my head because it was true, wasn’t it?”

“ I can’t help it that you were that stupid to believe it. You deserve it. You got to stay with my mom and dad so you must be my servant. Not for you to be at my level.”

Soriya turned to look at sanseenee and was disappointed and tears ran down her face. “nu kun, I want to go home. Nu kun, can you take me?”

Nu kun looked at hakrit but went and supported soriya. Nu kun held soriya as he walked pass hakrit. Soriya did not lift her head to look at anyone. Hakrit looked as the two walked off and sanseenee was content.

“look, at the end she left with her farm boyfriend, not you.”

Hakrit turned to sanseenee in disgust. “sanseenee, a person like you…. I forgive you.”

Sanseenee squealed again. Hakrit walked after nu kun and soriya. Tawatchai saw everything and he understood the reason hakrit did what he did. Hakrit and tawatchai looked at each other and without saying a word they understood each other. Hakrit held his hand out and tawatchai accepted.

“stupid, you are all stupid.” Sanseenee ranted.

Tawatchai looked at sanseenee and sanseenee looked at him with hope of still being with him.

“goodbye sanseenee!”

Tawatchai walked off. Sanseenee was shocked, that everyone one would abandoned her. She looked around and saw no one and started to burst into tears in anger.

Nu kun and soriya, after changing her clothes, came to him.

“why didn’t you tell me?”

“I thought you knew. I also did not see what importance it would make who saved you.” Nu kun looked at her face. “the important thing is that you are still alive.”

Soriya was touch. “I don’t know how to thank you.”

“I don’t want to fool myself like sanseenee. at the end, there is only pain. I am happy that I have a friend like SO. The friendship we have, there is nothing I will replace it with.”

Soriya hugged him. Nu kun was happy that today he got to hug the person he love and today he had to let her go. Nu kun saw hakrit and pulled soriya away from and made her promise.

“promise me that from now on you do things for yourself.”

Soriya nodded her head yes and smiled at him. Nu kun walked over to hakrit and stood in front of him. The two looked at each other and out of nowhere he punched hakrit and he fell to the floor. Soriya was shock and hakrit was confuse.

“that is for what you did to my friend.” Nu kun told hakrit. Nu kun turned to soriya and turned back. “the rest is up to you to take care of.” Hakrit got up. “I am leaving my friend with you.”

Nu kun left. Hakrit looked at soriya and they looked into each other’s eyes. He walked up to soriya and the two ran into each other’s arms. They did not say a word to each other.

Back at hakrit’s island. Hakrit placed a bouquet of flowers on harin’s grave. Soriya kneeled down and also place a bouquet next to hakrits.

“harin, this bouquet is from sanseenee. she will not forget you. One day she will come and see you.”

“I promise that I will love your friend for the rest of my life.”

Hakrit turned to soriya and soriya smiled at him. “we are going to start over from now on.”

After that day, soriya was the boss and hakrit the prisoner. Soriya sat pretty on a pull out sun chair as hakrit was tending to the garden. Gai yu looked back at fourth at hakrit and soriya, not knowing which side he was going to take.

“keep doing it. Don’t be lazy. If you don’t want to eat just eggs then tend to the vegetables. Soriya told hakrit. Hakrit looked at soriya and smiled. Bai handed hakrit a bottle of water but soriya stopped him.

“don’t give the prisoner any water until I tell you to, you understand.”

Bai back away from hakrit. Hakrit looked at him and made a face as to ask which side is he on. Bai waved his hand that he could not. Soriya smile that she was able to conquer them. Hakrit continued working but his face was happy.

Back at the main house, soriya was sitting and reading a magazine. Hakrit came by and place a bucket of water near soriya. She secretly tipped it over and acted like she did not notice anything but her foot was near the bucket. Hakrit looked at her in disbelief. Bai came by and served soriya water. Hakrit watched and bai saw him looking and tried to avoid him. Hakrit convinced him to get him some water and he tried to give it to him but gai you saw it and snitched on them. Soriya told them not to think about it and told hakrit to clean. Soriya got up and had her back to him. Hakrit signaled for bai to leave and he took gai you with him. Hakrit sneaked behind soriya and hugged her and gave kissed her on her check.

“ewww, you smell stinky.”

“smell good.”

The two looked at each other with love.

“I love you soriya.”

“I love you too.”

Aum & Pinky .... I love Pinky...But I still hope to see Aum & Aff will go together ...*dreaming now*

0802133EV039ink2.jpg

fcd961eceddc8dbbace69d1c864307ff.jpg

I'm sorry, but Aum just looks so bad in that first picture with Pinky. He looks bored and nervous. Pinky is always gorgeous...if i only knew of Aff i would have thought Aum was with Aff in those ^^ two pictures...Aff has a B-fren so chances of them together is slim. CHANCES OF THEIR FUTURE LAKORNS...DEFINITELY! HEARD THEY HAVE A NEW LAKORN SOON!! YAY!!! :w00t:

oK I just started watching this drama last night and I didn't go to bed until 12 am... I wanted to stay up longer but I had to work this morning and so over all....

I fast fwd most of the parts... I only watch Harit and So part, didn't care much about her uncel,auntie, and sansanee drama... I feel like the drama draggs a lot... I only want to get to the main point... I'm at 11.1 on the youtube channel...

Even after Harit found out that So was not sansanee, he still won't let her go because he has fallen for her... I mean yea you baster you made a BIG mistake but couldn't you at least let her go... I don't know what I would do if I was So... I mean he rape me and took advantage of me... I'll resent him for the rest of my life...

I can see that So has feelings for Harit now too... It was nice enough of him to cook her a meal after the way he treated her....

Will go home and continue to watch the drama to see how their relationship will turn out.

PS.

So is so pretty... oh my gosh I just LOVE her eyes and her hair... I like everything about this girl... I think she is one of the pretties Thai actress I've ever seen... I want to see more of her dramas and movies.

^ hehe.. i felt bad for So after what Harit did, but i don't know.. i felt that he needed to prove to her his EVILNESS ( a little more)..

NEENA: what? my dreams of a AFF and AUM baby is lost now.. Aff has a BF? he best be really HOT!!

Could anyone post up some pictures of AUM? I think i want to start making like graphics with him. :D

I just spent the entire hour reading the spoiler and I'm really looking forward to watching the rest of the drama... at least it was a happy ending... I feel sorry for Nu Kun, he was a cute good friend... I would of left to America with him.

baoi : you can go to Aum's site...It has a lot of his photo and information...just register.

http://www.clubatichart.com/board/

You can go to see a lot of fanmade-graphics & mv at sarnworld too...

If you want some pics ,I can post it here...

neena : I'm still cheer up to Aum with Aff...They have a good chemistry...They're always cute together more than with Pinky...Although It's impossible..:(

~lin~ : Yes,I think so...I don't like that rape part much....you know,In the older version...There's no rape scene...But I don't know why they added it in the new version...However,I'm still love Harith ... :lol::D ...actually,he's treat her more sweet and nicely in the rest of episodes...Especially in Epi.12...I love it...

But, If it's in reality,I'll kick him to jail..to be legal...Except,That man is HOT like Harit!! :w00t::w00t:

I love Soraya too,she's sooooo pretty and gorgeous...I like to stare her face... :)

Guest iluvfany86

surprisingly, aff and pinky KINDA look the same...which is funny. i believe on soompi, someone made a thread for Pinky. Pinky's one of my favorites too, its all cool that aum and pinky are together but STILL i know that many JLR fans are rooting for aff and aum to be together...including me. hehehe...pinky's very modern while aff is the traditional, classy thai gal i have to say.

DON"T THEY LOOK KINDA THE SAME?

51.jpg AFF

pinky2522_small.jpgPINKY

They kind of look the same but I still think Aff is prettier. Pinky is so small. Oh well. They're still a cute couple even if Aum is not with Aff.

AND GOSH! SPOILERS!!! Just reading is making me so impatient. ARGH! I can't wait!!!

Guest sarahvang

this series has to be one of the best this year! i've got to say! it's so sweet and awesome! love aum he's a hottie!

Addicts how do you work that site?

Guest iluvfany86

this series has to be one of the best this year! i've got to say! it's so sweet and awesome! love aum he's a hottie!

I'll agree. I've been looking through the new Chinese, Korean, Thai, Japanese, [etc] dramas/lakorns this year and JLR is BY FAR one of the best this year. :wub:

Archived