Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

ARISOYA, that is just too funny. If they decided to not create a baby by the end of the series, I bet half of the people at sarnworld will be so heartbroken that they might do something to the script writer. There are so many cute scenes between the two of them in eps 10 and 11. It is such a sweet scene when both of them can not sleep and Aum is outside aff's house and then they start talking through the gate. Just remembering the conversation between them makes me smile, too bad aff has to be so mean at the end. Oh well, he deserves it.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest black_wings

mini harith .. i was thinking of ARISOYA .. the baby girl ..

if you have not watch it yet. in yesterday episode, 11, there are sign of the symptoms. speculation have been dwelling in my head - finally saw the clue and yup. even the mv say it all .. there will be the tummy part .. but the actual baby, not sure

<- i'm loving the lakorn at the moment.

HAHAHA! baby Arisoya ^^

it would be great, wouldn't it? for a little baby girl ... hehehe ...

can't wait to see Aum's // Harit's reaction ... if there is a little one waiting for them in the future ... :phew:

Guest `soliloquy

Haha. That's what I think I might end up doing. I only watched one episode and had to leave-- if I could, I would definitely watch all of it in one day. *sighs*

So did you do a marathon when you got back? If I had to skip school, I would, just so I could watch the whole lakorn in one sitting. I was literally going nuts waiting for the episodes to finish loading on my computer, just so I could watch faster! Haha, such madness..

haha. so i was right .. this is AYU .. you're back to thai? .. LOL .. anyway, it's ceci ..

happy that there's a thread in here .. it just got created too .. yup, in sarnieworld .. everyone is crazy .. it got very crazy .. :blink:

so far, this is the comeback lakorn for me .. i've been watching LOTS of lakorn but this one is like addicting ..

make me skip work to watch it live streaming on the buffering screen on monday/tuesday morning .. :ph34r:

thank you again PARNPUI for stopping by sarnworld .. (cecilia)

mini harith .. i was thinking of ARISOYA .. the baby girl ..

if you have not watch it yet. in yesterday episode, 11, there are sign of the symptoms. speculation have been dwelling in my head - finally saw the clue and yup. even the mv say it all .. there will be the tummy part .. but the actual baby, not sure

<- i'm loving the lakorn at the moment.

ceci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh god, ceciiiiiiii! <333333 Yes, it's me and HEY it's you!! I'm embarrassed to say this but I'm a lurker at the sarnworld jam loey rak discussion thread (which has ballooned to a record breaking 200+ pages) :x yes, I should be ashamed, but I didn't know what to comment on, so I was around to gawk at all the graphics + spoilers and not to mention, all you naughty girls' speculations!!!!!! I WANT A BABY!! (not me, but for our sexy screen couple);

and I'm so convinced that we're going to get the ending we want, after seeing your evidence!!!

I realize that I'm using alot of exclamation marks in this post, but I'm so into this lakorn, like you ceci that I'm literally begging for spoilers every monday/tuesdays from my thai friends! I remember that we used to talk about lakorn, and it's been awhile now since we did, but ever since Jam Loey Rak aired, I think both you and me are having a good COMEBACK! This lakorn is amazing, the on-screen chemistry between Aum and Aff is utterly sinful to watch. The p'ek just have to be as sexy as Harit; while the n'ek equally stunning <33 we're hooked aren't we? I'm rooting for these too till the very end!

First time I'm addicted this lakorn...I thought I'm really crazy about it...

But everyone in sarnworld more crazy than me...LOL...They have Jam Loey Ruk FEVER!!!!

I reckon my crazy things is just a little...Haha...

It seem like everyone hope to see baby ARISOYA ...LOL (Who's name this)...Haha

But I don't want to spoil everyone...

If no baby...I can imagine about their baby ....continue the ending.... :w00t:

I'll be script writer by myself.... :lol:

My favourite scene in Episode 11 (Is that spoiler thing?)

0801316581400vf7.jpg

ep11doornq9.jpg

This pic made fans expect with Mini Harit-Soraya...LOL

a628358715px5.jpg

this pic in sarnworld so funny...hehe

JLR15.jpg

she's so gorgeous!!!

01h3ml_04022551100949.jpg

Guest jobby_s

I followed to this thread as I saw the link in pantip. :blush:

Me and my friends are really crazy for this lakorn, :wub: just like you guys ^_^ .

I can't beleive my eyes when I saw soompi or sarnworld has a fan thread for Thai drama,

what's an amazing thing to know.

So happy for Harit and Soraya, if they know the fan love them this much, you bet, they must be happy. :lol:

Well, nice to meet y'all. And thanks for those cool pics. :D

Guest shana pakim

i'm also watching with english sub too...i love to watch thai lakorn...this is like one of the best lakorn of the year...i just love aum and aff...

they're like the best couple...hope for them to do another lakorn together...

hi, parnpui! no one ever really puts up thai lakorns, and i love them...or most of them, even when i don't understand what is going on. hahaha...so i'm especially happy that you found one with subtitles! thank you much!!!!~myl.

Guest SweetestGift

I was surprised to know that this lakorn has a lot of international fans. Wow!?!? :rolleyes:

My friends and I are crazy about this lakorn.

We LOVE Harid and can’t sleep without thinking of him and his hot hot hot 6 packs. He he :P

Now we are calling each other by names of characters in JLR… San, So, (Bun)Tai, Teay, Gayu

and we even gave new nicknames to Gayu’s husband and 1 month daughter; Ga-Yong and Ga-Yo :sweatingbullets:

;) JLR has lighted up our days!!!

Guest pink_is

So did you do a marathon when you got back? If I had to skip school, I would, just so I could watch the whole lakorn in one sitting. I was literally going nuts waiting for the episodes to finish loading on my computer, just so I could watch faster! Haha, such madness..

ceci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh god, ceciiiiiiii! <333333 Yes, it's me and HEY it's you!! I'm embarrassed to say this but I'm a lurker at the sarnworld jam loey rak discussion thread (which has ballooned to a record breaking 200+ pages) :x yes, I should be ashamed, but I didn't know what to comment on, so I was around to gawk at all the graphics + spoilers and not to mention, all you naughty girls' speculations!!!!!! I WANT A BABY!! (not me, but for our sexy screen couple);

and I'm so convinced that we're going to get the ending we want, after seeing your evidence!!!

I realize that I'm using alot of exclamation marks in this post, but I'm so into this lakorn, like you ceci that I'm literally begging for spoilers every monday/tuesdays from my thai friends! I remember that we used to talk about lakorn, and it's been awhile now since we did, but ever since Jam Loey Rak aired, I think both you and me are having a good COMEBACK! This lakorn is amazing, the on-screen chemistry between Aum and Aff is utterly sinful to watch. The p'ek just have to be as sexy as Harit; while the n'ek equally stunning <33 we're hooked aren't we? I'm rooting for these too till the very end!

yup. i remember, we use to chat alot about lakorn until jihoon come along .. then it got to jihoon .. and now that JLR air, we can rehook again .LOL ..

anyway, we're all begging TWINKY to spoil the ending for us too .. i mean, i sense that there is one already but i just want her to confirm it with her magazine script.

so far, the symptoms are all over her face so i'm sure, there will be one .. just that once in awhile, the fans tend to lead me elsewhere and make me think that there might not be too.:(

I was surprised to know that this lakorn has a lot of international fans. Wow!?!? :rolleyes:

My friends and I are crazy about this lakorn.

We LOVE Harid and can’t sleep without thinking of him and his hot hot hot 6 packs. He he :P

Now we are calling each other by names of characters in JLR… San, So, (Bun)Tai, Teay, Gayu

and we even gave new nicknames to Gayu’s husband and 1 month daughter; Ga-Yong and Ga-Yo :sweatingbullets:

;) JLR has lighted up our days!!!

wow. that was cute .. who's HARITH then since there's SO,SUN, etc. anyway, it really is good .. i remember, sarn thread was only 30 pages before it air. after the first episode. the fever got heat over there that pages after pages just keep on piling. I LOVE AUM/AFF couple .. which we call it at sarnworld the A TEAM :lol: .. rumors has it that they might start in another one, no confirmation yet, but hoping we'll get to hear the news soon. 3 MORE DAYS til the next episode air... i'm excite.

Guest 13Beloved

That's the best Thai Drama which I've ever seen. The first episode is kinda boring, but the others are very good and I love the storyline.

THIS IS NEW PICS FORM WE - MAG FEBRUARY 2008

CONCEPT 'PRISIONER OF LOVE'

AUM ATICHART VS. AFF TAK SA-ON

FORM DRAMA JUM LEUY RUK

ccf0802255100000se2.jpg

ccf0902255100005sk6.jpg

09mv7.jpg

ccf0902255100001wv4.jpg

ccf0902255100004rx4.jpg

ccf0802255100002ib6.jpg

ccf0902255100007yn8.jpg

ccf0902255100006el5.jpg

ccf0902255100011ez3.jpg

ccf0902255100010wv0.jpg

OMG! i love those pictures, i saved all of them...hahah...i posted one as my desktop so i can see this every time i turn my computer on!! yay!! they're so beautiful together!! i have been having a few photo shoots together lately huh?!! HOT!! i wanna say thank you to the photographers.

Guest DumboEphant

At first when I see aum, he dosent look appealing to me but now, woaaaah, he totally blew me off. It's something about his charisma. Loving the drama right now :D

Archived