Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

Just wanna share some pics....

It's the ending part...so cute....can't wait to see he kiss her forehead...

A6326270-1.jpg

A6326270-0.jpg

A6326270-12.jpg

A6324889-20.jpg

behind the beach scene...

05gn2.jpg

some random pics...

010-5.jpg

00069_6.jpg

A6316093-8.jpg

A6320302-19.jpg

A6320288-18.jpg

EZYHEALTHBEAUTY043_005.jpg

EZYHEALTHBEAUTY2008-02-043_00-001.jpg

IMGP0054_resize.jpg

0copy2.jpg

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest parnpui

Hey ~ :lol:

Cecilia. LOL I'm not sure there's going to be more doctor scene. :rolleyes:

wutzz. OMG Thanks so much for the pics. The first four pics kinda make me blushing. hehe

It's coming, it's coming!!! The thirteenth episode.

Guest pink_is

watching it right now live...whoa...streaming sure sucks but anything for JLR!!! :blush:

No worry, I THINK Sunny at spicy is LIVE RECORDING IT ATM too .. we'll just wait and see ..

my streaming have been WONDERFUL FOR ME LATELY :wub:

but today episode so far is SAD .. SAD .. SAD :tears:

the BIG PICTURES make me blushed too .. :blush:

SAWADEE KHA, PARNPUI.

Guest pink_is

^very, i'm waiting for his comeback for SORIYA after the commercial break ..Lol .. they should run this COMMERCIAL FREE.

Beginning episode is sad

Harith and So got home from shopping, arguing b/c So didn't let him do things the way he want to do for her, he keep saying that if it's NUKHUN, she'll let him already. Sunsanee came out and saw them together and got very angry. Questioning what's going on. Harith saw that So couldn't answer Sun back so he made up an excuse that he came but Sun was not home and saw So on her way to the store. He offered to take her there. MAN, THE LOOK on Sun's face, you can see, she wanna kill So after she saw them together. Anyway, she told So to go in with the food and continue talking w/HARITH. She then ask HARITH who he came to see, her or SO b/c if it's not her, she'll go in. She walked away, Harith then yell from behind that he's here to see her to ask her to help decorate his house.

So overheard Sun and her mom talking that pretty soon HARITH will come in to ask for SUn. So was stunned.

anyway, that evening, Harith brought Sun back home, and So couldn't sleep, she walk out the door right at the moment, and Sun accuse of her that she's staying up b/c she want to see HARITH. and start bad mouthing her. Telling her that thank's to Sun, that's why So survive. and that if she knew this is coming her way, she would have let her drown that day and died. I feel so bad for SORIYA

:lmao:

another spoiler by SUNNY at Spicy forum

lol they're back from shopping now, he tried to help her with the bags but she reject him, Sunsanee came out and was angry that Harit took Soriya shopping, she prise for his kindness but inside she's flaming up of madness lol, so she ask who his really here to see... she's full of herself jing jing lol.

He's asking her to help him decorate his house in Bkk because he wants to make the house his wedding home just incase when he marries and the bride doesn't want to live on the Island but in BKK. Sunsanee went to tell her mum and happily laugh about it <_<

Lol it ended up that Soriya got so many eggs from the shops :lol:

Lol when Harit arrive at the house Sun was like, did you bring me here to clean? Because I'm allergic to dust. Sun wonder who the bride will be and Harit told Sun that, its someone not far. They went viewing some parts of the house, she suggested some ideas and he agreed to every ideas Sunsanee say lol, making her have so much hope ... saying he can do everything for the one he loves :lol: Sunsanee is soooo tricked big time!

Harit dropped Sunsanee home at night, Soriya was waiting for Sunsanee at the door and Sunsanee was like, why do you need to wait for me? did you wanted Harit to see you? and asked her why she had to have Harit taking her to the shops and that normally she can go by herself she also tells her that to remember how she used to saved her life, or else she wouldn't be standing there stealing the same man as her (sorry it went so fast i can't translate in time :lol:) if Soriya wanted a man so bad to go back to her barn nok b/f and than Sunsanee pushed Soriya's head and walked in.

*WHEW* Ads time.

Tawatchai came to visit Sunsanee and the mother was acting like she was not liking him anymore, Tawatchai was rather disappointed and confused. Harit & Sunsanee went shopping for furniture ..... he told her to choose any ... man if I was Sunsanee I would misunderstand too because what his saying sometimes can make me misunderstand that they are getting married.

Tawatchai saw the drawing on the wall and asked who bought the picture for Sunsanee and the servant told Tawatchai that it was Harit .... also that Harit came over often and have took Sunsanee out too .... Tawatchai is starting to get mad.

omg that's 3 ads about children in a row, the first one was quite touching about baby's milk or something lol. the second one was johnson oil and the next one was baby's nappy lol.

Soriya got to the farmhouse and her mother notice that she was skinny and more pale, lol Nogoon tells So's mother about Harit, Sunsanee's new man and saying how Harit was strange ... dating with Sunsanee but his eyes wonder off to Soriya. Tawatchai was so heartbroken he went off and thought things back and I believe his feeling that he have just been back stabbed by Harit, the person he trusted. He tries to call Sun but she did not pick up.

Soriya thought back of what Sunsanee said about saving her life than about Harit saying that he might really fall inlove with Sunsanee for real. Soriya was sad sad.gif Meanwhile Harit was at his house also thinking about Soriya (I just notice this house was used in period lakorns lol) His telling himself that he will find her.

Harit pretended to go see Sunsanee early in the morning while the servant was watering the garden, he pretended to go help her and ask stuff about gardening than ask who would be great to ask for suggestions .. than from there he got information on Soriya's farmhouse and drove to see her. Sunsanee finds out she quickly left to follow.

Nogoon tells Soriya about going overboard for 4 years, So was like, you never tell me lol, he tells how normally So wouldn't pay attention anyways and So replied ... not true. He asked if he goes, will she miss him. While holding on her hand. She replied, of course she will miss him and say they should return back home now. Harit arrive at her house.......

No worries lol.

Ooh no it wasn't Harit who just arrive it was Sunsanee and Tawatchai, she told So that soon they are getting married and saying So was just a toy ... Sun pushes So towards the water and bring up the old topic talk of saving her life again, So tells Sun that she will never steal anything, she loves Sun and will never forget that Sun and her parents have helped her and have been good to her.... Before Sun left, she tells So to not return to BKK until the wedding day. Soriya cried.

Haha they compare Sun & So to the sun and the moon .... so Nogoon was like, Tawatchai seem to like the moon but he said, not really he likes somewhere bright and shine ... than Nogoon was like, don't stare too long, you may go blind laugh.gif

Soriya is by the river crying, after awhile Nogoon came to talk to her, lol he prises Sun for being so good for making one guy drive for her to ask about another guy lolabove.gif

Soriya came home and saw that Harit was waiting for her .... she was quite stunned to see him there .... Spicy_02.gif she walked away and Harit followed.

Soriya was by the river once again, Harit came behind. So ask why is he following her, she has escape far enough already and why is he still following her.... Awww Harit was going to say I love you again but Soriya would not listen to it, not even in a hundreds times. She was disgusted in him and never loved him like he loves her, never ever love him. He doesn't believe and she took the bracelet off and throw it on the earth's soil... his face was filled with pain, she ask for him to return to Sunsanee and finish off what he has started. She ran off leaving Harit miserable with the bracelet in his hand.

At the dinner table everyone was asking about Harit, Sunsanee and Tawatchai lol... Soriya tried to not talk about it. Tawatchai took Sunsanee home and asked about Harit because he saw the picture in the house, how did Harit manage to get a hold of the picture. Nogoon asked about Harit because he can see the eyes Harit give to So, and misunderstand that Harit is trying to catch two fishes at once, with Sunsanee and Soriya ... Nogoon offer to help Soriya get away from Harit.

Harit, sitting on his balcony, thinking about Soriya, holding the pearl bracelet in his hand. Meanwhile Soriya was also thinking... the next morning Sunsanee came to see Harit at the house, but Harit was not home, Sunsanee didn't think of anything but also ask if Harit has ever brought anyone to this house before, to her happiness to hear, Harit has never. Tawatchai saw Sunsanee at Harit's house and called Harit to tell him that their business together can get cancel ... they argue about Sunsanee etc. Tawatchai warn Harit to stay away from Sunsanee....... ooh thrilling music. The two people ended their calls in bitter.

Harit came to the farm again and I think his pretending to come and see So's mom OR he is trying to get close her mother laugh.gif They talked and happen to come to the 'kaew plant' topic, the plant that he had once used on Soriya to heat himself up so she can take care of him. He had the flashback ... So came out and asked him why is he still coming here. He wanted to talk to her, clear things up ... and telling her that he doesn't believe what she said the other day (i think the check up at the doc) he ask what he have to do for her to forgive him, which was for him to never see her again and never return, he held onto her and ask for a reason ..... So yelled out for him to let go, Nogoon came and witness the things Harit was doing, Soriya tells Harit to go and not to ever come back again, but Harit swore under his breath that he'll be back here again.

Soriya promise that she will never let Harit overpower her again. Nogoon asks Soriya to wait for him and not get marry ... aww So was thinking who would she marry.

Harit finds out who bought the land near his Island, it turns out to be Tawatchai .... He wanted to buy the Island from Tawatchai and did not want him to sell to anyone else .. ( I wouldn't spoil this bit tongue.gif) actually because its not in my interest to translate laugh.gif

Harit was punched by Tawatchai and Sunsanee was still at his house so she offer to look after him and patch up his bruise ....... once Sunsanee finds out who did it she acted quickly and put a pause on their relationship... this upsets and hurt Tawatchai alot. Meanwhile Harit called Sunsanee and asks if she was busy ... if she wasn't, he wants her to go out and choose a ring with him ... an engagement ring.

Sunsanee dressed super nice and talked to her parents that soon she is going to be married, she is going to choose a ring today ... a BIG and nice one too laugh.gif yet she doesn't know she's choosing the best one for Soriya and not herself LOL!!

Harit NEVER confirm on Sunsanee being the bride, the shop owner asks Sunsanee turned around to Harit but he never replied lol, Sunsanee thinks herself, she went and tries on a few rings, the one Sunsanee likes was 5 carat and Tawatchai happens to see the whole event of Sun and Harit choosing rings, Harit saw this but didn't do anything but I think he felt pretty dang bad. Tawatchai went out and got himself drunk, the result ends in the hospital.

Interesting drama... I must check it out when I get home.

*edit*

I've always like Thai drama but it hardly have any english sub titles and so you can never understand anything unless you watch the dubb version. I'm glad that this drama has english subs.

Guest alcyone

i'm just starting to watch this drama, downloaded it from d-addicts. I think i'm gonna love this drama!! can't wait for the uploader to upload more with english sub!! and...Aum is an eye candy :P

kinda my first thai drama ^___^

Lols... I really want to see the next eps...

Only two more eps, so sad. I wish there was MORE!!

Sun is such a B! and SO needs to stand up to SUN like she stands up to Harith. :D

Ah.. i must do my case study.. bye bye... JLR LOVE!!

waiting for ep 13 :rolleyes:

so sad just one more ep and it will end ... :tears: .... the first ep was so nice escaping and fighting part .... they look cute when two of them get angry and hate each other ^^

Guest iluvfany86

Oh my goodness!!! Episode 12 is up. *SCREAMS* I'm still at work so I can't watch it yet but DANG IT! It's so good.

That picture made me blush too. OY!!! It's going to end soon. :C

And so I had to stop on episode 12.5 on youtube.

Harit is such a PUNK!!! But it's so cute!!! AIYO!!! Can't wait to see what happens next. I heard next week is when the final episode will be aired. :( Don't want it to finish yet.

I think Aum and Aff are good together... I've never seen Pinky before. Aff is prettier!

Guest mainira

man, i just love this lakorn.......it is soooooooooo good. the main character make such a great pair. i wish that they have another lakorn together.........just love them.

I've kind of turned away from my thai dramas as of late but this one was so raved about that I spent 6 hours last night on youtube, lol! I must say that the main characters are great at their roles. Joy makes such a wonderful Nang Rai. I've never seen her in that kind of role so it's refreshing, but GOSH, I HATE HER!!!! Aff, who plays "So", is so pretty! Gosh, to be on an island that long and still look like her...dang, I'd love that! Aum as Harit is just too good. This is the first time I've seen him and I like him.

So far, I'm hooked. I'm only on eppie 8, but can't wait to see what happens next.

Guest vanggirlie

my mom and my little bro likes this lakorn. my mom says that even tho aum doesn't have the conventional good looks there's still something attractive about him. also she still prefers joy over aff but she thinks both are good looking.

I think Aum and Aff are good together... I've never seen Pinky before. Aff is prettier!

surprisingly, aff and pinky KINDA look the same...which is funny. i believe on soompi, someone made a thread for Pinky. Pinky's one of my favorites too, its all cool that aum and pinky are together but STILL i know that many JLR fans are rooting for aff and aum to be together...including me. hehehe...pinky's very modern while aff is the traditional, classy thai gal i have to say.

DON"T THEY LOOK KINDA THE SAME?

51.jpg AFF

pinky2522_small.jpgPINKY

Guest pink_is

I know I can download the subtitles over at D-addict but is there a clubbox I can download the drama? thnx in advance.

hq files .. i have not seen one yet beside the torrent at d-addict.

as for lq/medium quality. sarnworld has it .. check there out. and it's up to latest episode too .. usually a few hours after it air.

Archived