Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

Guest she-smiles

You guys....T_T

I've seen 2 episodes...but I cant watch anymore! The acting of the guy is great, but the girl is so...dry. I cant describe it anyway (I hope I wont offend anyone either), but I cant see any emotion on her face...maybe its cuz she's a bit pissed being in a deserted island and all. I mean when she's angry she's all like 'Hmpf...ah...huh..hmfff....pfff..'

Will her acting skills improve?

I thought Aff did a great job in this lakorn.

Things get better (more interesting), especially after episode 2 --

so you should definitely keep watching it.

There will be times when her character frustrates you,

but it's her character, not her acting.

Must continue! Or 'money' back guarantee.

Lol =]

& dongjue

it frustrates me that they never clarified this later on (in the lakorn).

i think they may have once dated, but never slept together.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moon-min

I  am wachting this lakorn and I love it!!

It´s my first Thai series, and I know i am gonna watch lakorn form now on, jajajaja.:lol:

Atachart Chumnanont is really hot!!! Oh yes!

If anybody knows of another drama similiar like this pleae tell, me.-

greetings :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vangmonie

i'm kinda in love with Aum[;

great acting. my favorite lakorn!;

woot. but how i wish they would've had

a little baby. teehee. xD

It´s my first Thai series, and I know i am gonna watch lakorn form now on, jajajaja.:lol:

Try Wong Wien Hua Jai. It's my favourite. They kinda have the same thing going on - avenging for the sibling. But for WWHJ, the guy marries the girl to stop his brother in law - who's the girl's ex - from approaching her. It's really really funny and sweet (: The guy's absolutely hot and hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SweetieNinja

I recommend you Thai drama named "Sawan Bieng" which starring by a well-known actors Kane Theeradej and Anne Thongprasom.

It was very very popular drama of 2008 in Thailand.

Sawan Biang (Eng Sub)

http://www.youtube.com/user/wishboniko#grid/user/92EF25AE7B1B2092

K6.jpg

K7.jpg

K13.jpg

Guest moon-min

Try Wong Wien Hua Jai. It's my favourite. They kinda have the same thing going on - avenging for the sibling. But for WWHJ, the guy marries the girl to stop his brother in law - who's the girl's ex - from approaching her. It's really really funny and sweet (: The guy's absolutely hot and hilarious.

hello, thanks , I haven´t seen that yet, but  it sounds really good, I will put it on my list!!

Thanks  a lot for your recomendation

I recommend you Thai drama named "Sawan Bieng" which starring by a well-known actors Kane Theeradej and Anne Thongprasom.

It was very very popular drama of 2008 in Thailand.

Sawan Biang (Eng Sub)

http://www.youtube.c...2EF25AE7B1B2092

K6.jpg

K7.jpg

K13.jpg

Oh yes, thanks a lot!

OI just finished to  watch htis lakorn and it was fantastic!!! How  good looking is ken, and so hot too, ahahha.

It is a very nice couple!!! They really fit together!!

Guest pepey_taomingse

Hi, I have learnt that "Jam Loey Rak" drama is based on novel. Can i know where i can find the english version for the novel. After i watched it, i really love this drama and i really want to read the novel. I would appreciate if anybody could tell me where i can download or find the novel english version.

Thank you so much....

Guest SweetieNinja

Hi, I have learnt that "Jam Loey Rak" drama is based on novel. Can i know where i can find the english version for the novel. After i watched it, i really love this drama and i really want to read the novel. I would appreciate if anybody could tell me where i can download or find the novel english version.

Thank you so much....

I think it doesn't have an English version of Jum Loey Rak novel.

The novel was written by Chuwong Chayajinda (ชูวงศ์ ฉายะจินดา) during 1961-162

It was very long time ago.

So sorry....^^

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

It's very sad that a lot of these great Thai lakorns aren't available anymore on viki. Does anyone know why? I've tried messaging the channel manager too. I really hope they'll reupload it there's tons of people who just found out about thai lakorns, (myself included) and it really is one of the best genre in my opinion....i'm not even thai but I've fallen inlove with this country and have gained so much more insight about the people, culture, etc through these lakorns. of course I know they're all make believe and sometimes far fetched from the truth just like any drama, but I would never have been aware and come to appreciate this country if it weren't for these lakorns. Please, we would be so grateful if this and Sawan Biang, Oum ruk could be reuploaded with eng subs. Please Please.

Archived