Kim Ji Han 김지한 (fna Jin Yi Han 진이한)

tiki_sg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cr ohtguhree:
The very rare times a historical drama keeps my interest. I’m not one for dramas that have more than 14 (even that’s cutting it) episodes. Empress Ki is amazing though~ This character has developed so much and he’s not even a main  ^^” seriously makes the viewer take more and more notice in each episode though.  Also, his hair is never out of place even after sword fights. Just watched the 48th episode and have completely fallen for him. It took me 48 episodes @_@ ahaha definitely recommend this kdrama though~ 

tumblr_n4hhneAbkx1qzdk3vo1_500.jpg

Amazing how his acting touched our hearts , even with little words or just standing in a corner like here  ! 
cr owner 
I killed the Prime Minister. It should not be Her Highness who takes the blame. This is an issue between me and His Majesty. Master, please don’t intervene.

tumblr_n4hen1WrQk1snrdlco1_r1_500.giftumblr_n4hen1WrQk1snrdlco2_250.giftumblr_n4hen1WrQk1snrdlco5_250.giftumblr_n4hen1WrQk1snrdlco4_250.giftumblr_n4hen1WrQk1snrdlco3_250.gif

empresskifandomfeels:

Since he’s the guy who wore the black armor till the end of the drama…
then he deserved to be called the “Knight in Shining Black Armor” !!! :D
and yep, he’s soooo HOT!!! lol >u<

>> that is true for me too .. the impression I have about him on my mind now is exactly the Knight in Shining Black Armor ^^ 
tumblr_n4m45oR6oP1tv0kybo1_500.jpgtumblr_n4m45oR6oP1tv0kybo2_500.jpg

obsessedwithfandoms:
I honestly never believed I would ship this but boy, was I wrong. I think I want Taltal and Seung Nyang to have a relationship more than any other ship I’ve shipped in the past. 
The amount of chemistry between these two is mind-blowing. It really pales in comparison to her relationships with Wang Yoo and Ta Hwan. And to think they’ve never even been hinted as having feelings for each other! (at least not Seung Nyang -Taltal on the other hand..I felt this scene made it clear that he did in fact have feelings for her, just repressed…like all of his emotions) 
And good gravy, Taltal’s tears. He’s cried before but there was something almost special about it now. This scene on the whole was just amazing.

tumblr_n4o12uSbCP1rd13j9o1_500.jpgtumblr_n4o12uSbCP1rd13j9o2_500.jpgtumblr_n4o12uSbCP1rd13j9o3_500.jpgtumblr_n4o12uSbCP1rd13j9o4_500.jpgtumblr_n4o12uSbCP1rd13j9o5_500.jpgtumblr_n4o12uSbCP1rd13j9o6_500.jpgtumblr_n4o12uSbCP1rd13j9o7_500.jpgtumblr_n4o12uSbCP1rd13j9o8_500.jpgtumblr_n4o12uSbCP1rd13j9o9_500.jpgtumblr_n4o12uSbCP1rd13j9o10_500.jpg

I have been touched by the words of the post above ... 
Really , I feel sad I did not know Jin Yi Han before , and feel sad that still he did not have an appropriate opportunity to let him shine ! 
He is definitely a good actor , other wise , people would not ship his character to the main leading female , where was not at all any sign of love line between them in the story ! 

Archived