Kim Ji Han 김지한 (fna Jin Yi Han 진이한)

tiki_sg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cr owner 
Empress Ki ▶ Talgolas
Jin rose to major stardom through “Empress Ki”, a historical TV show starring actress Ha Ji Won and actors Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook. Jin played the loyal courtier Tal Tal of China’s Yuan dynasty. His attractive looks, voice and facial expressions also added to his popularity. His role in the historical show even earned him the nickname “Talgolas”, a combination of “Tal Tal” and “Legolas”, the name of the elf soldier played by Orlando Bloom in “The Lord of the Rings”

tumblr_n5tupyLAPp1snrdlco4_r1_250.giftumblr_n5tupyLAPp1snrdlco3_r1_250.giftumblr_n5tupyLAPp1snrdlco2_r1_250.giftumblr_n5tupyLAPp1snrdlco1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n5vj3bMzDg1svrbwno1_500.jpg
Empress Ki MV - BeakTal

may be the best thing about the end of Empress Ki >>> they did not show me how Tal Tal died ,, It would be so hard for me .. but now I am Ok and even liked the way it was ended .. it is true I ship Ji Ji couple ( Nyang - Emperor ) but if there was a chance for Tal Tal - Nyang to be couple for sure I would be their shipper ^^ 

cr owners 
tumblr_n4yjuweHum1rnicpho1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4yjuweHum1rnicpho2_500.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"TalTal & Baek Ahn

Tal Tal and Seung Nyang

Empress Ki Jin Yi Han History

Tal Tal and Seung Nyang: Closer To You

Tal Tal and Seung Nyang: Closest to heaven

Tal Tal and Seung Nyang: The Funeral Of Hearts

Archived