Kim Ji Han 김지한 (fna Jin Yi Han 진이한)

tiki_sg

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Jin Yi Han will be back in late October 2016 (24th???) -  MBC Daily Drama (Mon-Fri 20:55-21:30) "Golden Pocket" (황금주머니), replacing the current "drama "Working Mom Parenting Daddy".

Meanwhile, he will have a cameo role in Eps 9 & 10 of Let's Fight Ghost 싸우자 귀신아 (this coming Mon & Tues).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
3 hours ago, ira2a said:

Jin Yi Han is shooting the  movie "The Boss Without Face" (화이팅!!! ).

Thank you for the update. I selfishly would love to watch him in another drama. I was getting used to seeing him 5 days a week but a movie will be good for his career.

• 2 weeks later...

From Ace@newsis.com: 

"Kim Ji-han is currently filming the role of "Wecol-cheon", the right-hand man of the organization boss, in the action noir movie "Faceless Boss" (director Park Ki-hyung). It is a film for 7 years since the movie 'Breakaway' (director Lee Song Hee) in 2010." 

A gangster film noir , is scheduled for release in 2018.  Kim Ji-han is playing a  brilliant and cold  consigliere of the organization's boss. 

• 2 months later...

As they say  the episode 1 should  run on January 29, 2018.  if I remember correctly the drama will run twice a week, Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:30 local time.  It will take the slot of the " Rude Miss Young-Ae Season 16".

• 1 month later...

Archived