Kim Ji Han 김지한 (fna Jin Yi Han 진이한)

tiki_sg

obsessedwithfandoms:
All right, who gave this man permission to hold a baby? My heart is now exploding with Taltal love and it’s entirely your fault.
Seriously though, Jin Yi Han as Taltal - couldn’t ask for a better actor and gosh, this man is attractive. Enjoy the Taltal/Jin Yi Han feelings while you can, guys.
Because I know I am.

tumblr_n4pxkuCnbi1rd13j9o1_500.jpgtumblr_n4pxkuCnbi1rd13j9o2_500.jpg

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jin Yi Han, “‘Empress Ki’ is Meaningful To Me, I’d Like to Work With Ha Ji Won AGAIN”

During an interview after a photoshoot filming, Jin Yi Han said, “I’d like to work with Ha Ji Won again”, and also said, “Although there were many reproaches, the drama Empress Ki is a meaningful project to me.” He also said,“Hollywood actors Edward Norton and Johnny Depp are the actors that give me inspiration.”

Q: How was working with Ha Ji Won?
I had been wanting to act with Ha Ji Won since long ago. Her acting is not only good, but she also conducts herself in a simple, unadorned, and moving manner, she’s a nice actress, and has a very good reputation. In the process of acting together, it made me feel that she can make other actors in the drama feel at ease, although we’re at the same age, she made me feel that ‘I can learn a lot from her’. She has the basic qualities of an actress, and has an outstanding temperament.

*Translation based on the Chinese translation posted by Jrschang on 何智媛吧

cr owner 

Jin Yihan talks about his friendship with Kim Jaejoong
Source: Hankyung WStarNews
Translated by: @The_Little_Pear of PrinceJJ
Shared by: JYJ3

[TRANS] 140527 Jin Yihan talks about Jaejoong in interview

Q. Any friend or colleague that you meet frequently? 

I’m very close to Jaejoongie. When we were in MBC drama ‘Dr. Jin’, Jaejoongie even said “let’s live together”. I guess it’s because he only has sisters. Jaejoongie’s mother likes me even more.

A New Leaf ▶ Lee Jiyoon meets Jeon Jiwon.

Oh … you were talking about the book. It’s about a tragic couple and the love potion. Yes, moms are so nosy. Why’d they have to use the potion? Right? I’m Jeon Jiwon. I’m Lee Jiyoon.

tumblr_n4xp56CQ6b1snrdlco1_r1_250.giftumblr_n4xp56CQ6b1snrdlco2_r1_250.giftumblr_n4xp56CQ6b1snrdlco10_r1_250.giftumblr_n4xp56CQ6b1snrdlco3_r1_250.giftumblr_n4xp56CQ6b1snrdlco4_r1_250.giftumblr_n4xp56CQ6b1snrdlco5_r1_250.giftumblr_n4xp56CQ6b1snrdlco6_r1_250.giftumblr_n4xp56CQ6b1snrdlco7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4xp56CQ6b1snrdlco8_r1_250.giftumblr_n4xp56CQ6b1snrdlco9_r1_250.gifjyh12_zpsf1a5a27a.gif?t=1399014404

Archived