The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

Guest Ismahane

Yeah, it's all empty :tears:

Do you mean movie or MV? :blink:

Cuz I heard nothing about se7en acting on a movie :o as for "I'm going crazy" MV, i guess it should be out about the same time as the comeback :)

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ben.kulz

Se7en: 2NE1: To Anyone!!!

2NE1′s first album that we’ve been waiting and waiting for.

Bom, Dara, Chae Rin, Minzy

I’m anticipating their great performances.

Like always, work hard. Show us your best performance!

Your number 1 fan..-beunee (from se7en)

good Luck~!!!

he's so sweet <3

Guest Ismahane

Look up this page for the download link to Dongwookie's ep of quiz that change the world

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=275164&st=240

Farineli is not a very friendly place at the moment

it saddens me but at the same time everyone KNEW it was going to be like this

it's pretty much been confirmed that miss phb will appear in his upcoming music video

unless they decide to pull out at the last minute this is it

his latest tweet although does not specifically say it's about this issue, everyone assumes it is

but even so, some ppl are doubting whether he tweeted such a tweet deliberately because of fans' reactions to the MV

i cannot understand the skepticism that some of these so called fans are showing

if u refuse to believe, understand and support the guy, then just LEAVE

seriously.. i wont say this on farineli coz i might get bashed, but it angers me more than anything when fans come out and express their anger and disappointment and say things like "I cnat believe this is happening, does he not care about what fans think. I regret the time i've spent on him. It seems that i'm going to leave now." But after saying taht they stay on the cafe and continue to make unpleasant comments to other posts. I mean if it is that hard for you to accept it and u hate him because of it, then just LEAVE... i seriously want to quit farineli coz it's such an unfriendly place... is it even a fan cafe? it's turning into an anti cafe -_-

Fortunately the majority are not happy but have accepted it and will support him nevertheless

Since there's no turning back now, I hope everything works out ok

although i dont know what made YG or CDW come to this decision, i hope whatever triggered to do so was a valid reason

Dongwookie must have been sad seeing such reactions.... perhaps he didnt have a say... perhaps he did... whatever it was, i hope he can learn to udnerstand more about korean fandom... it's crazy for korean fans in such a way but then they should have expected this type of response...

on world changing quiz last night, i was quite frustrated... i know the show is very different from alot of other variety shows but just seeing him having so much trouble on it pained me... he couldnt keep up with the pace and i think he was really taken back when he realised that he had to come up with the goods rather than the host 'interviewing' him.. because lets face it, the funniest show appearances he's made so far are ones where he was the 'main' and the hosts really worked the atmosphere... he just answered questions with a twist.. which he is capable of doing.. but in this new generation of idols... they are all good at coming up with the funny material themselves... obviously because he was so awkward he got relatively little air time... i'm sure he was edited out alot... my friend who went to the recording told me beforehand that it wasnt that interesting at all... and i can see why... *sigh* i dont like this feeling of neglect from MBC but i guess it cant be helped.... the only thing which made up for it was how good he looked... loved his top... made him look so 'gentle guy' i dunno why lol

big line up today!! Night star and Chocolate!! wooooo

Guest musically-divine

^ oohhh so that's why the member numbers were dropping like crazy T__T makes me sad too and frustrated...

i'm sorry to hear that the fancafe it becoming so unpleasant :(

poor wookie!! <3

no matter what...i'm still going to support him!!

the news about phb starring in the mv has actually excited me even more...because i feel this confirms there will be a storyline in the video.

i guess i will never understand how the minds of some korean fans work...too sensitive eh?

most international fans have already accepted this couple and adore them

about the quiz show...i was fast-forwarding like crazy to see our wookie...and i hardly saw him :( at least there's late night and chocolate to look forward to!

Guest Ismahane

So PHB is in the MV?! Unbelievable! Not because of me cuz i would adore to see this couple together in an MV :wub:

But i still can't believe it :blink: Is YG trying a new strategy like making the album sales go up using gossips? (Just my imagination :lol: ) or are they trying to kill se7en&who's left of his fans? :tears: Or are they just stupid???

In the little time i knew korean fans, i knew they act thet way all the time & no matter how much they liked an artist, one scandal or one wrong step make all their love for him go away, is it even possible?

ooooh, I'm just too frustrated fury.gif I wanna kill those so-called fans <_<

As for Se7en's tweet, I didn't think it was for REAL!I mean, why is he unhappy? Because of the fans reaction?It was expected -_- And..isn't he supposed to be optimistic? Cheer up man! Overseas fans are on your side ^_^

@Cecila I loved his top too :wub: yes yes, it made him look "gentle guy" , maybe cuz it's totally different from what he wore on Digital Bounce/Better Together performances? :huh:

Guest mzangelgurl

yeah, i got really frustrated reading all the posts on farineli.

reading se7en's post on twitter really saddened me. i do want to know what was the reasoning behind casting phb though.

it seems like more bad news is coming for us lucky 7s unfortunately.

this is really just completely ridiculous

se7en is the target of more netizens' criticisms after his appearance on quiz that changes the world.

apparently his posture was very arrogant and disrepectful towards his sunbaes around him with the way he separated his legs and crossed his arms. :wacko:

it's no wonder that lucky 7s get so nervous about se7en's appearances on variety shows now.

it just pains me and breaks my heart every time when i think about all these bad things happening to se7en after he worked so hard for his comeback. he really deserves so much better.

i really want things to turn around for him with his full length album but seeing that we haven't even heard of it for months now, i don't even know if it'll happen anytime soon.

at least we have i'm going crazy promotions coming up.

this time, i hope he can get a lot more awards and recognition/attention although it'll be really hard with 2ne1 in the spotlight.

2ne1 is aiming for global stardom but honestly, this is what i want to see happen for se7en. to see things from a really blunt point of view, se7en doesn't have all that much time before his time for the military will come and before then, i want to see him achieve recognition obviously in korea and japan but also in the states.

please yg, i doubt you will but if you ever read this, value our se7en oppa and give him another chance to make it big and realize that he deserves proper promotions and another chance to go global more than anybody right now.

Guest Fal-chan

I say who gives a **** what netizens say. I'm Se7en's fan, I've been Se7en's fan since 2004, I'm not changing my mind. He's talented, he works hard, he's caring and nice to the people he works with, that's good enough for me. I know the vast majority of you all agree with me!

Cecilia, everyone... what do you think about us maybe starting some kind of message campaign to demonstrate our unconditional support of Se7en? Maybe on twitter or something? I'm willing to get one for our CDW. I don't know much about organizing these things but I really want to be able to let him know that he has fans who are standing by him no matter what. He must be so hurt and upset by what the netizens are saying now, I really feel worried about it! :tears:

Guest epiklove.

i thought the rumor was just a rumor, didn't think they would make it happen, since the number of fans were dropping...

are YG and se7en trying to weed out all the irrational fans and just please the dedicated ones?

or are they pretty much forcing fans to accept reality that PHB is his gf.

i personally would enjoy that so we don't have to put up with those fans...

and se7en can just stop being depressed over this issue.

but whatever their reason for that move is questionable...

but it's funny that the fans aren't exactly supporting him but the media is just soooo curious about their relationship! lol.

when i first heard "i'm going crazy", i knew it was a song about them and actually did hope for him to promote

the song.....can't wait to see the MV!! also, can we get a La La La mv remake with PHB for real this time around? lol.

@fal-chan yes! project twitter trend needs to start!

Guest vulgarchic

Ultimately, I think that YG Entertainment is doing as much as they can for Se7en in terms of promotion. They've put him on various variety shows despite YG Family members not going on variety shows apart from Strong Heart. They're giving him two Music Videos and a mini-album to test the waters. It's all up to the fans now. Fans are what drive popularity and if Lucky 7's in Korea aren't doing their part and just critisising him and not staying by him, then there's nothing anyone else can do. As for a full album, I'm sure that will come eventually even if it means promoting with another YG Fam artists. Maybe this year or next year when 2NE1 targets the oversease market. As for Se7en going oversease....well, I'm not too sure about that anymore. I don't know where his niche market will be and I'm not sure if he wants to go down that path again...

I'm curious as the the reasoning behind having PHB in the MV... YG isn't stupid and I feel like everything he has done for all YG artists, no matter how crazy, is for a reason. Maybe they're trying to get the fans to deal with the reality that PHB is in Se7en's life and nothing is going to change that. So fans need to sort out if they're going to support Se7en knowing all of this, or leave. Either way, I'm excited for the MV. I wonder what the storyline will be. I also feel sorry for Se7en on Quiz to change the world. Going by what you guys have said, it was very tough for him. But I guess he has learnt a valuable lesson about variety shows in Korea. Hopefully he'll stick to more MC driven ones.

Wow, this is great big gigantic richard simmons off. Seriously.

Let's start of with Quiz to change the world...

Can someone explain to me what happened there? I don't quite get what he did wrong. Something about disrespect?

This whole thing with his fancafe and the declining numbers just goes to show how delusional and selfish some people can be. Does he not deserve to be happy? I was ecstatic when the news of his relationship was exposed. Honestly, I was disappointed that it was exposed that way but I was happy for them because they no longer needed to hide their relationship. Isn't it ironic then that there's shows like "We got married" and the couples there get so much public limelight and it helps them in promoting themselves? Seriously, how ironic. Why? because they realise that Se7en and Park han Byul are honestly and really in love with one another? This is a joke. I didn't want to believe that this was why Se7en wasn't doing so great on the charts but the truth has settled in with me and I am really angry.

Casting Park Han Byul for the MV is another thing, however. Is YG trying to push away everyone who has stood by Se7en. I personally don't mind but I can understand why some people might be angry. Honestly, it's a gamble that's better off walked away from. Two things can happen, people will accept Se7en's relationship as reality or the more likely outcome, walk away because YG has managed to cut them twice. I think the way Se7en's relationship was exposed led to questioning of his integrity, after all he has been lying for the last 8 years. People were slowly starting to forgive and accept but YG had to spring this on the weak hearts of knetizens. Seriously, not really a smart move. That's me being cynical though, because I think at least a couple of people (like myself) see this as a stupid, but courageous move on YG's part.

God, when was kpop so obsessed with the celebrities and their personal lives as opposed to just good old music? Oh, always.

Guest Ryushasha

This is damn frustrating! Can people just forget about his personal life and

stay focused on his music and appreciate for what he brings to the stage. KFans should stop being

delusional,if you can't get over the fact that Se7en has a gf, then just leave the fandom for goodness sake!Why do you have to write unpleasant messages on his cafe?! Is this way you treat someone you once madly in love with? Kfandoms are so scary and crazy!

Guest sweetVisions

Gosh, Se7en is really getting a lot of heat nowadays and he doesn't deserve any of it. He really seems to be a generally nice guy even though he's been around for a long time.  I'm wondering if a lot of criticism is coming from butthurt ex-fans because how DARE he have a relationship, right? So annoying.

Guest jaime0511

AH. Seriously. I am. so. pissed.

even the screen caps that allkpop had,

I didnt see anything thats showed his disrespect at all.

why are they spazzing at him like that.

i hope hes alright.

after going through so much.

and seeing how his juniors got so much more promotions.

he deserved all the praises and compliments that he worked for.

and no one gave him that.

its just. ai. i don even know who to blame.

im now just too depressed for words. :tears:

Archived