The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

A citizen do not buy CD though their reaction is good.

Only that FAN decreases when SE7EN marries. :unsure:

Relations of MNET and YG are good. (In business)

※wheesung went out from YG

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wanderlove

sorry.. we know that some fans do not like the relationship of se7en and phb.. but you don't have to bring it up in every post.. can we just talk about se7en in particular and if we're going to talk about phb and se7en can we not bring down their relationship..? maybe someday, not in the near future, k-pop will change and fans will accept their artists having a relationship.. and here's to hoping that it comes sooner or later... i'll celebrate if that happens.. kekeke..

Se7en will not perform this week right? He'll be having a break and then comeback next week.. ? I can't wait for the promotion of 'I'm Going Crazy' .. here's to hoping for a successful one.. Also, I can't wait for the music video.. i'm hoping that it will have a story or something.. like his past music videos.. especially wah joh..

and as for the bias-ness of YG.. i think YG is giving fair amount of promotions for his artists.. and i think Se7en is on their top priority .. because he's been promoting a long time and then, he has been participating on some variety shows.. some fans just think that 2NE1 is getting all the attention..but we have to think that their fans and so many media are hyping their comeback.. they've been on the news for the past few days.. if se7en has fans as before.. maybe when he had his comeback.. it was hype too.. i am not criticizing anyone in particular.. it's just that YGE company is my bias.. and i am a fan of all their artists.. i don't want anyone to put anyone down from the company.. they are family.. i'm just happy that now most of YGE artists are coming out..

Anyways, when is chocolate going to air? I thought it was this week.. i was waiting for it.. I saw some fancams, and i really like his hair.. made me remember his orange curly hair during wah joh part 1 ..lolx..

1509.jpg

By the way, can we PIC SPAM this thread? LOLX..

Guest Ismahane

mevidalady Nobody is taking it out on 2NE1 but rather Lycky7's here at soompi agreed that it's just normal they have better promotions just like when Se7en was at the top of his popularity :rolleyes:

I actually think it's because YG miscalculated the outcome of Se7en's US debut which i think wasn't necessary or at least didn't have to take this long, they should have just released his song with fabulous before it got leaked <_<

mzangelgurl I believe positive reviews are not from ex-lucky7's but still good news ^_^

I'm like all of you now, waiting for "I'm going crazy" promotions :w00t:

Se7en seems to be cheerful, he tweeted this this morning:

Good morning!! 좋은아침^^ 새로운 한주의 시작!! 모두들 상쾌한 하루가되길 기도합니다!!! AMEN!!!

He says he's praying for this day to be a good one as it is the beginning of a new week :)

Guest chrichelle

it's more than obvious that YG is being biased towards 2NE1.

i remember him saying there will be no teasers for their comeback,

yet we already hear previews of their songs and have a video preview...

@mzangelgurl i'm guessing that video is from the blood donation?!

can't wait to see se7en perform i'm going crazy!!

LMAO with YG being bias for 2NE1.. ofcourse those girls are making a comeback what do you expect...! LOL YG never sticks to his first plan thats a fact if your a long time YG family fan..he makes changes every now and then..

SE7EN is busy promoting in every shows he could go to, "YG family rarely guest on other shows aside from music shows" but because his company really wants se7en to be back there, to gain back his fans he needs to work hard for it and that is what he and yg has been doing.. so if BIGBANG will make a comeback YG is BIGBANG bias LOL!!!

anyway..

IM GOING CRAZY is my second favorite from his new album..so this got me giddy when i heard that he will be promoting this song.. cant wait for CHOCOLATE airing, i like to see him perform LALALA again.. aaaaahhh!!!

se7en fighting...

Can't wait to see se7en promote i'm going crazy.

I heard they maybe will shoot for an mv this weekend. I hope it will be true. I don't want some dancing mv. I want se7en to starred in that mv with Park Han Byul. They will argue and get back together as that what the song is about. How sweet. The song is also great. One of my favorite in the mini album.

here is strong heart subbed!!!

sh.jpg

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEZ9inh_9U8

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtnOFGOae9U

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-x3sPZWo4

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ja26eulsz8

Running Man was flagged on my other YT accoutn so i've started another YT channel.. going to be using the two together to try avoid putting all the eggs in the same basket

Guest toozdae08

should have just released his song with fabulous before it got leaked <_<

Wait he has a song with FABOLOUS? I adore Fabolous, why haven't I heard this song?

Personally I think YG has been really fair in it's promotions all year. So far every solo singer has had around 2 mv (I'm assuming and hoping that Se7en will have a mv for his new song otherwise it wouldn't make sense). Promotions for 2NE1 are heavier because they and BB are YG's biggest money makers. It's just business.

*Just heard the song, it's fire. Loving it. This should have been promoted.

^

Exactly.

Se7en to promote ‘I’m Going Crazy’ after ‘Digital Bounce’

Singer Se7en will be promoting another song after ‘Digital Bounce’.

Se7en revealed through his Twitter on 5th SEptember, “SBS Inkigayo in a while!! This is the last broadcast for Digital Bounce~ I hope many will watch it!! I will rest for a week next week and after that I will be promoting a followup hit, and I hope everyone will look forward to that!!”

It is known that Se7en will be promoting the song ‘I’m Going Crazy’ next. This is the 3rd song he will be promoting for his comeback album after the title song ‘Better Together’ and ‘Digital Bounce’.

He will start with the live stage of ‘I’m Going Crazy’ on Mnet M!Countdown on 16th September. And there are plans for him to film the MV for the song this coming weekend.

S:Newsen

He comes back a few days after 2NE1. Not sure if he can pull a win with them around. Hopefully, he gain more fans through his new song.

Se7en almost debuted with Rain as a duo group

20100907_se7en_bi-460x360.jpg

During an appearance on the SBS variety show Strong Heart, Se7en confessed that he almost ended up in a duo group with Rain.

Se7en, who recently made a comeback with his new album, Digital Bounce, surprised everyone as he revealed the story of how he almost debuted with Rain. He explained, “This is an event that happened between Rain and I before debuting as solo singers in 2001. The two of us almost ended up debuting together.”

Regarding the situation, Se7en said, “One day CEO Yang Hyun Suk suddenly called me and told me that we’re going to JYP’s Park Jin Young’s office. Without knowing anything at that moment, I met 20 years old Rain (Jung Ji Hoon).” In this episode, Se7en plans to reveal the events that followed after their meeting, and how the two ended up as solo singers in the end.

Be sure to catch this episode tonight to find out about Se7en’s interesting encounter with Rain.

That would have been epic. They are both great performers. But I love my Se7en as a soloist.

Guest epiklove.

rain and se7en as a duo?! cannot imagine that at all! hahaha!

thanks cecilia for subbing the 1st part of strong heart despite your busy schedule ^^

if this list is not called biased, i don't know what is.

i don't recall se7en getting most of what was on that list during his 7yrs as an artist.

Guest mzangelgurl

wow! se7en and rain as a duo?? i definitely don't remember ever hearing about this.

looking forward to the second half of strong heart. ^_^

if this list is not called biased, i don't know what is.

i don't recall se7en getting most of what was on that list during his 7yrs as an artist.

:wacko:

honestly, i don't think this is fair to any of the other yg artists.

but se7en is particularly someone that i've really hoped yg would focus on.

he needs the push more than anyone but at this point, i can only look towards better promotion for his full-length album.

i don't know if you guys heard, but se7en was criticized for his behavior on happy together (really it was totally blown out of proportion and the show itself was more the problem) and usually when stuff like this becomes a hot issue, the company releases an apology or something but seeing that yg didn't do anything about se7en's bad press really bugs me and even makes me think that maybe yg just doesn't think se7en is as big of a priority as 2ne1.

yg says that this is all in an effort to globalize 2ne1's music but i feel like other yg artists deserve this chance to go global with their music just as much as 2ne1 does.

and in se7en's case, he could really use a proper second attempt at the U.S. market.

i'm happy for 2ne1 and all but at the same time pretty bitter.

i hope se7en wasn't just a guinea pig for yg but rather an artist he sees has having the potential to become a big-name not just in asia but in a market as big as the U.S.. i would really love to see se7en get another chance to go global the way 2ne1 is right now.

wanderlove

I know that you support their relations.

But you should not push your thought even if there is a fan with a different thought with you.

And it is a private problem of SE7EN. I think about official SE7EN.

Anyway, ,it is true that existence of PHB have a bad influence on SE7EN’popularity actually.

I worry about that rumor now.

September 6, 2010

Park Excited to Play Game with Seven

Comedian Park Ji-seon showed her provocative side during a "love stick biscuit" game played with singer Seven.

In the couple's game corner of KBS 2TV's "Happy Together" (MCs Yu Jae-seok, Park Myeong-su, Park Mi-seon, Sin Bong-seon) on Thursday, three couples took part in the game: Seven and Park, Park Myeong-su and Park Mi-seon, and Jin Ee-han and So Yu-jin. In the first game, the winner was the first couple to have the smallest bit of biscuit left as the man and woman nibbled from opposites side of the biscuit held in their lips. Preparing for the game, Park Ji-seon began to apply balm on her lips saying she wants her lips to feel moist and daringly asking Seven, "Will you inch up to me or should I to you?"

635_1708_l.jpg

The MCs made fun of her "preparations" demanding that she pay to compete in this game. Despite the jokes, Park, determined, waited for the game to start in a poised girlish manner with her hands placed on her chest and eyes closed. Seven promised that he would nibble on the biscuit and move toward her side but when he failed to act on the pledge, Park, tired of waiting, moved toward him, and the entire cast laughed.

The winner of the game was the Jin-So couple whose lips nearly locked. Their remaining biscuit was a surprising 1.1cm.

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/TVRadio/HotTopic/view.html?No=635

nononono, it would have been a BAD move if YG apologized coz they would have meant that they admitted se7en was not trying hard enough of the show... with this type of bad press, it is best to stay silent

if him or YG responded to every piece of bad press it would make things even worse because then there would be press on their response... remember - silence is gold..at the right moments of course

on top of that, these reactions were generated mainly from netizens

but the general atmosphere after these reports werent THAT bad because alot of ppl spoke out against KBS for making se7en who has a steady gf to play such a stupid game

so yes, there was alot of debate but i dont think it was as bad as some ppl thought

but knowing netizens, we know they make a big fuss out of everything

Guest musically-divine

Why are people getting thumbs down? I thought this childishness only existed on allkpop. Guess I was wrong.

Anyway about Happy Together...I don't see what the fuss is about.

I'd be more worried if I saw Se7en enjoying the couple games, that would be a lot worse.

Guest Ismahane

Se7en & Rain??? Wow!!!

epiklove I think se7en pretty did well up till se7olution days without that list, this is what really matters. I also think that even with all those promotions if the people don't like the album/artist, they won't buy!

And what's YG is doing for Se7en now is more like introduce him to the audiance he's been away from which is their main goal :)

As for Happy Together,I'm with cecilia. Korean netizens always make a big fuss out of every little thing, it's the show's fault having Se7en play such a game even though he has a girlfriend -_-

Actually, that episode made laugh as i was thinking "what's se7en thinking about right now?" "Is he afraid PHB will make him regret going to that show?" :P

Hello everyone :)

Im a newbie on this thread.

Im an african girl and I listen to korean pop since 10 years old.

I knew Se7en since a while but I didn't listen to his songs until last year with his duet with Lil Kim.

It was a shock when I heard this song and today I can say Im a new fan as I try to know more about him.

Thanks to all of you for the links, infos about him :)

Archived