jmfLz_1210780210_copy.jpg

RCFJ_1210782845_copy.jpg

nV5Im_1210782853.jpg

credit mfile.co.kr

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest o-cha

shirley : thanks for your spoiler. I'm just waiting for some kind soul to upload it on youtube :lol: ...got no time to d/l nowadays or watch anything *sighhhh*

beary : thanks for the caps....

Guest White Star

i'm very excited for this drama...hopefully the rating will shoot up soon. This is a very bad time to premiere since On Air Finale is this week. (as sad as I am that OnAir is ending, i stil hope that it will make way for a new leader , hopefully it would be spotlight)

Jin Ji Hee didn't have a lot of scene today....but I love the story around Son Ye Jin character. Just as I expected, this character fit her like a T. she is very relatale and loveable...<3

the preview was cute...I can't believe JJH punish SYJ like a high schooler.

+WS+

Yeah, it is Grandpa Heo. He's also in Life Special Investigative Team. :)

oh . he is in that drama too . i been wondering how that drama ? was it okay ?^ ..ke it is fun to see the two veteran actors together in modern clothes in spotlight

MBC is not updating the preview very timely --;; cant find a preview for esp 2 on their site yet

here's a link to watch the version of the preview of esp 2 from yesterday ending .

lol seem like reporter Lee Sun Chul (aka Jin goo ) get an earful from reporter seo ..he was asking does she has a boyfriend ? She really went marching right into the police station to get back her tape ..

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/O9HL-R45aGc/

shirley : thanks for your spoiler. I'm just waiting for some kind soul to upload it on youtube :lol: ...got no time to d/l nowadays or watch anything *sighhhh*

^^hii. maybe you can watch it here streaming . hope it helps

Esp 1 ( 14.5.2008)

http://www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?perm...0610733xteqkKAe

http://www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?perm...06112279aYdGQeq

http://www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?perm...0611230XCcpPFC6

Guest shuky

Hi Zacey, I can't find any info about c-subbed version. As of now, I'm not sure if any group will be subbing this.

Just a heads up...

Tianshi has announced that c-subs for episode 1 will be released later this evening. They have decided to take on this project in spite of their earlier reservations that the series will be laced with too much broadcasting jargon. In case you need their web address: www.tsxz.com

Found the chinese version of episode 2 written preview for those who need it.

第2集

为了拿回带子,友真按泰锡的指示威胁警察。这时,GBS的宿敌名声日报意外地将警察署长的暴力事件做成了新闻。越狱犯张振圭联络了友真,友真向李刑警提出用张振圭的所在地的信息来交换采访的带子。友真翻遍了垃圾桶,最后找到已经毁坏的带子向泰锡报告。

全体编辑会议上,大家都认为是友真向在名声日报当记者的哥哥徐友贤通报了消息。加上以实习记者身份进来的大学同期李纯哲的莫名其妙的态度,令友真的压力又增大了几倍。泰锡通过之前就认识的人那里获得了可救命的情报,然后告诉友真有匿名情报提供者,让她追这个新闻。

credit: songyejin.org

Reporter Lee Sun Chul (aka Jin goo ) is CUTE! ..hahahaha ..so poor guy ..how he got picked for such a tough assignment . stationed at the police station for news . i know there this kind of reporter where they are assigned to track social news ? so they will have to spend their time at the police station for any signs of news worthable of reporting ? ..

i really believe he doesnt even have time to really take a bath ..lol.and he and reporter seo supposed to be in a team .she had to train him up ..but she sort of just throw him there on the first day ..and when she was scolding at him over the phone .the BEEP BEEP sound appeared .(she must really used words that are unsuitable for boardcast )

i think i need the sub to better understand this esp .because there were a few happenings ..

though i am fine with the main cast , the supporting female cast seem kinda of weak --;; .making it abit unbalanced in terms of the intensity of the drama .

esp 2

so reporter seo went back to the police station and tried to get her tape back ..--;; she does seem to have alot of freedom around there since she is a regular there already .but the way she can sneak around is quite --;; .anyway ..lol the detectives knew what she is after ..she went back without any results ..

there was this big thing that happen ..something that her brother leaked to his own paper that he worked at . must be about the case that his sister is working on ? i wasnt sure of what it was . but it caused a stir in the news department .

oh that fugitive or rather that man the police was after happen to call up the coffee house again . AND reporter seo happen to pick up the phone at the right time . .he even recognise her voice as the woman who was in his hotel ...i wondered if he figured out who she really is . anyway seem like he is back in seoul . reporter seo even left her contact for him .

which she used effectively as a way to get back her tape . she record down her conversation with the man . went to the detective and told him ..she got news of that guy .and in return .she wanted her tape back . but .unfortunately it was pratically destoryed and thrown . ..She had to get it out from the rubbish bag ...

so there were a group of new junior reporters ..reporting in for work . everyone was assigned to the senior reporter . Lee Sun Chul got assigned to reporter Seo ..lol ..i think he remembered her from school days .and find her so familar the first moment he saw her . but she wasnt really to be too friendly lol and actually he was abit too overfriendly ..she still the senior here ..

he got led to the place where he will be spending his entire time ..the police department . lol she just left him there to swim . never giving him any instruction at first .

but later there were scenes of him learning the way around the police station and . you will hear her instructions of how he is suppose to behave and the things he need to do .. eeee ...they can actually "borrow" the police records book to check through ..tsk tsk ..

the job is really very tough .you have to learnt to be the lowest level in the police station .and tried to make friends with every single one of them ...

hmm.. i think the entire news department soon learnt about the fact that reporter seo's brother is working in the rival newspaper ? and maybe they were blaming her for the newsleak or something .....Reporter OH .seem to want to help reporter seo but didnt do it openly .. instead ..he mailed to her a secret documents . i think related to some important news ? for her to follow up

so the last scene ..suddenly they were in a helicopter ...and ready to do a surprise news report ? ..i wasnt sure what it is about but from next week esp ..is something quite huge news .

Guest kdramafanusa

Tianshi has announced that c-subs for episode 1 will be released later this evening. They have decided to take on this project in spite of their earlier reservations that the series will be laced with too much broadcasting jargon. In case you need their web address: www.tsxz.com

credit: songyejin.org

Thanks for the update, TSXZ is teaming up with SYJ Official Chinese Fan Site for this project. The 1st episode's released.

http://www.tsxz.com/read.php?tid=180679

EDIT: I assume the subs are in Simplified Chinese? Since the subs are hardcoded, it's not possible to convert them to Traditional right?

Guest kdramafanusa

Reporter Lee Sun Chul (aka Jin goo ) is CUTE! ..hahahaha ..so poor guy ..how he got picked for such a tough assignment . stationed at the police station for news . i know there this kind of reporter where they are assigned to track social news ? so they will have to spend their time at the police station for any signs of news worthable of reporting ? ..

i really believe he doesnt even have time to really take a bath ..lol.and he and reporter seo supposed to be in a team .she had to train him up ..but she sort of just throw him there on the first day ..and when she was scolding at him over the phone .the BEEP BEEP sound appeared .(she must really used words that are unsuitable for boardcast )

i think i need the sub to better understand this esp .because there were a few happenings ..

though i am fine with the main cast , the supporting female cast seem kinda of weak --;; .making it abit unbalanced in terms of the intensity of the drama .

esp 2

Our dear Shirley, thank you so much again. :)

aWw.. thanks so much for the summary for episode2 and captures of Jin Goo especially. :blush:

Makes me smile reading it.. the sharing means a lot.

Guest markho826

EDIT: I assume the subs are in Simplified Chinese? Since the subs are hardcoded, it's not possible to convert them to Traditional right?

You're right. The subs are in simplified Chinese.

Archived