[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

Guest berkeleygal

did anyone get pissed off about what the policemen did?

that just goes to show how lame korean policemen are... -_-

lol I know. But, this isn't the case for only korean policemen. other countries

go through the same situations, depending on how corrupt the country is.

EDIT: I was just surprised that Seo Woo Jin didn't have doubt at police

when she found it there is no audio....I guess she has alot to learn from

the captain.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG just watched the first ep

I never thought it would be this good!

honestly it seemed like it'd be boring...there's just enough humor, drama and above all the great acting<3

son yeh jin and ji jinhee as well as most of the supporting cast (lol at syj's family's situation--her brother etc) are superb

Guest lucky_moon

I didn't download Ep1 or even 2 I'm still waiting Shinhwa version.. hopefully it'll not take too much time..

Guest kdramafanusa

Original Korean Article: Cine21 2008.04.29

English Translation Credit: HanCinema

[son Ye-jin] Envious of an independent life leading two men

"My Wife Got Married" Son Ye-jin's role of In-ah

M0040007_sc65102[H585-].jpg

-It must be hard filming the drama "Spotlight" too

=I have never done two things at once, except "The Classic" and "The Great Ambition", which overlapped a little. Luckily, the movie is almost done, so it's manageable. If I filmed the whole night and slept deeply, I used to be okay, but I get tired now. I'm drinking a tonic made of black goat and red ginseng.

-Were you close to Kim Joo-hyeok before? The staff is complaining that you two joke around too much. They want you to be serious during rehearsal.

=We don't have a lot of NGs. With Kim Joo-hyeok, there is a lot of affection as lovers and a couple. There is a lot of time we have to spend together. If we're awkward, then it won't seem real. After trying to act natural, it just became comfortable. Our director used to ask us to be serious for just one minute, but now, he jokes around even more than us.

-A wife with two husbands. It must be satisfying to play In-ah who doesn't care about what others think.

=It's more exciting since our nation is still a paternal society. It's a story that overturns institutions and customs. From a man's point of view, he won't be able to sympathize with In-ah. If the original In-ah can't be understood and accepted even after separating, the In-ah in the movie doesn't want to part from Duk-hoon, but also loves Jae-kyeong at the same time. One of my fans said that there was a woman in England with two husbands and translated an article for me, and it says that she is happy that both men are waiting for her. Both of the men's parents know, and she is only living her life in a different way and is happy that she has a bigger family. I do envy her that she can live an independent life the way she wants to.

-Do you like soccer? A lot of the stories of soccer in the original were taken out, but In-ah has to be constantly talking about soccer.

=I liked player Yoon Jeong-hwan. In the 2002 World Cup, I went to all the games except the one with Italy. Just that much. I don't know all about international soccer clubs like In-ah.

-How does the relationship between Duk-hoon and In-ah, and Jae-kyeong play out in the movie?

=I can't tell you that. I think I can get the nuance of what she means when she says that you become twice your size when you love. Although I don't completely understand a woman who has two families. (Laughs)

Guest Metamorphosis

think it will be out by tmr. chinese subbers are quite fast

really?!! i'd hope so

thanks a lot hehe

Guest kdramafanusa

spotlight has no chinese subs so far?!? awh, i really want to watch this drama =(

Hi Metamorphosis & Liquidfir, the 1st episode's out already. You can get it at TSXZ.

描述:HDTV-RMVB 韩语中字(合并片头) 第001集

迅雷专用高速下载: [天使TsKs制作@TsXz.com][聚光灯][HDTV-RMVB 韩语中字][第001集].torrent (32 K)

本地下载: [天使TsKs制作@TsXz.com][聚光灯][HDTV-RMVB 韩语中字][第001集].torrent (32 K)

http://clubbox.co.kr/tsxz

http://gogobox.com.tw/tsxz

(from TSKS & SYJ Official Chinese Fan Site)

Guest puela

Spotlight <-- Episode 02 Ental MU Links

sorry guys I'm doing uploads this week on my own so I might be a bit late :sweatingbullets:

annchong & jtranla I miss u guys!! hehehe :blush:

Guest puela

will there be a shinhwa 700MB version?

yes the shinhwas were released today morning for me (USA Central time) so I decided to do entals of today episodes and then do the shinhwas, currently downloading both episode 01 and 02 so I'll upload them as soon as they are done, but by the looks of cb it seems that episode 02 will be up first. I will post a link to Spotlight once I have the MU links ^_^v

Guest shuky

EDIT: I assume the subs are in Simplified Chinese? Since the subs are hardcoded, it's not possible to convert them to Traditional right?

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, you can't convert them to traditional Chinese as they are hard coded.

Archived