[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

Guest kdramafanusa

ah seem the media also have strict demand and expectation for this drama ? ..we shall have to see how it turns out in the first few esp ^^ ..

In the drama Love Letter , she was in the role of the sister of JJH who cant speak ? right ? .~^^

Hi Shirley, she played his sister.

We'll find out how it is soon. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for all the articles & pictures...

I can't wait to see the first episode of Spotlight...but now it's here...I won't be here to see it...

I'll see you all in 2 weeks. :)

Preview of episode 1 & 2:

수목 미니시리즈「스포트라이트」첫 회

방송일자 : 2008년 05월 14일 21시 55분 ~ 23시 15분

9 시 뉴스 스포트라이트 생방송 도중 앵커 미희(정혜영)가 갑자기 울음을 터뜨리고, 경찰서 앞에서 리포팅하던 우진(손예진)은 시간을 더 끌라는 주문에 당황한다. 희대의 탈옥수 장진규(정진)가 또 탈옥에 성공했다. 이 특종을 놓칠 수 없는 우진은 탈옥수 장진규와 인터뷰를 하기 위해 몰카를 달고 다방 여종업원으로 변장해 그가 숨어있는 모텔에 들어간다. 하지만 그 모텔은 경찰에서 이미 포위작전을 진행하고 있었고, 우진은 탈옥수와 위험한 인터뷰를 감행한다.

그러나 부적절한 타이밍으로 결국 장진규를 놓치게 되고 우진의 테이프는 경찰에게 현장 증거품으로 압수당하고 만다. 테이프를 찾기 위해 GBS 시경 캡이 직접 나서게 되고 기자단과 경찰 간의 협상을 위한 자리가 마련된다. 우여곡절 끝에 재입수한 우진의 테이프는 오디오가 들리지 않는 변수가 생긴다. 우진의 특종만을 믿고 방송을 준비한 GBS 스튜디오는 공황상태에 빠지고 결국 대체 프로그램으로 방송하게 된다.

수목 미니시리즈「스포트라이트」2회

방송일자 : 2008년 05월 15일 21시 55분 ~ 23시 15분

태 석의 지시로 우진은 테이프를 찾기 위해 독기를 품고 경찰들에게 협박까지 한다. 이 때, 뜻밖에도 GBS와 앙숙인 명성일보에서 서장 폭행 사건이 기사화 된다. 탈옥수 장진규의 연락을 받은 우진은 이형사에게 장진규의 소재와 장진규 인터뷰 테이프를 교환할 것을 제안한다. 우진은 쓰레기통을 뒤져 다 부서진 테이프를 들고 태석에게 보고한다.

전체 편집회의. 모두가 우진이 오빠인 명성일보 기자 서우현에게 사실을 전달했다고 인정하는 분위기다. 게다가 수습기자로 들어온 대학동기 이순철의 어이없는 태도는 우진의 스트레스를 몇 배로 올려준다. 태석은 예전부터 알고 지낸 딥스롯을 통해 구원과 같은 정보를 얻는다. 그리고 그 취재를 익명의 제보자가 있는 것처럼 꾸며 우진에게 맡긴다.

There's nothing new in these previews as we already read most of it from the articles.

Guest kdramafanusa

Thank you everyone for all the articles & pictures...

I can't wait to see the first episode of Spotlight...but now it's here...I won't be here to see it...

I'll see you all in 2 weeks. :)

Luv, I'm so sad to hear that you won't be here for 2 weeks. :tears:

I was hoping that you would do captures for us; I was sooo looking forward to see them too.

Please come back to us soon. :)

Guest kdramafanusa

It's airing tonight already...too bad I won't be seeing the first episode but I'll definitely be here in the thread to look for updates ^ ^ Spotlight Fighting!!!

Hi Koalabear, you won't be able to see it as well? :(

Besides English subs by our amazing With S2 team, does any of us here know whether Spotlight will be subbed in another language by any other team? Chinese subs will be in Traditional or in Simplified? Links? Thanks. :)

Spotlight Fighting!!!

Guest kdramafanusa

[Chinese Article on Episode 1]

Source: Nocutnews + SYJ Official Fan Site + Baidu

Credit: Allaina (Korean-Chinese translation) + 聚光灯吧 (post)

[新聞/奕心翻譯/08/04/21] <聚光燈>第一集,借助申昌元事件帶動收視率

韓翻中by Allaina/奕奕珍心孫藝珍中文官方網站

www.sonyejin.org

MBC新的水木電視劇<聚光燈>(編劇:李基元/導演:金道勳)將在第1集中使用到越獄犯申昌元事件。

<聚光燈>的第一集,將以主人公徐友真(孫藝珍飾)報導拘捕一個越獄犯的場面拉開序幕。這個越獄犯在越獄之後,出沒於全國各地,捉弄警察。他被拘捕的消息在新聞速報中被播出。

這正好離警方撒下調查網在全國各地緝拿的申昌元被緝拿2年6個月,這讓人又聯想起了當時的情景。

在這歷史性的瞬間,實習記者徐友真正在做她的第一次現場報導。她一直在現場等待演播室的報導指示,但是,演播室裡發生了意想不到的事故。在知道做PD的丈夫走入歧途的消息之後,女主播鄭慧英忍不住在演播室落淚。

之後,演播室給徐友真下指令,讓她盡量拖延報導時間。在因緝獲越獄犯而嘈雜混亂的現場,新手徐友真對著攝像機不斷重複之前說過的話,看著她的樣子,既感到一種緊迫感,又讓人好笑。

<聚光燈>的相關人員表示,“通過對實際事件的描寫,原封不動地呈現了一秒也不能放鬆的新聞直播現場。請大家尤其關注客串出演的鄭慧英以及所有人盡心的演出”。

<聚光燈>是一部描寫社會部女記者出身的新人如何成為新聞主播的電視劇。這部電視劇的製作,是繼近期的人氣電視劇<On air>之後又一部描寫“放送界”的電視劇,由此引發了很大的關注。

以多樣的形象穿梭於大小屏幕之間的孫藝珍為了變身成社會部記者甚至素顏進行拍攝,也引發了巨大的話題。

聚了解,<聚光燈>計劃接檔<你是誰>,在5月中旬播出。

来源 + 原文地址: Nocutnews 2008-04-21 08:00:00

Guest lucky_moon

can't wait to watch the drama tonight .. I expect it to be a good one & also the rating hopefully will be high.. I'll watch One Mom & three Dad but I'll download the first Ep1 to watch it..

[Chinese Article on Episode 1]

Source: Nocutnews + SYJ Official Fan Site + Baidu

Credit: Allaina (Korean-Chinese translation) + 聚光灯吧 (post)

it say that the first esp will be opening with the live telecast of news of a escaped convict , who had been hiding around the country to avoid the police . The news of his arrest is currently being live telecast . This bring to memory the real case of Shin Chang Won was is also an escaped convict and arrested only after 2 years and 6 months .

And in this historical moment , this is also Youjin 's first live boardcast . she is waiting for instruction from the newsroom , however unexpected happening had occurred in the newsroom .where newcaster Hye young is weeping in the newsroom , when learning of news of her husband who is a PD (i think he might have got himself into some illegal matters or something )

Therefore, the producer gave youjin instruction to delay as much as possible on the scene . And with choas behind her of the arrest of the convict , youjin had no choice but keep repeating her words in order to buy time .

the production will bring to viewers , the complete and real atmosphere of a live telecast where every second counts

=

PS: here a news on Shin Chang Won

http://kowon.dongseo.ac.kr/~ezine/import/l...ine/4th/cw.html

Guest kdramafanusa

it say that the first esp will be opening with the live telecast of news of a escaped convict....

the production will bring to viewers , the complete and real atmosphere of a live telecast where very second counts

Thank you so much Shirley for translating the article into English. :wub: *Hugs*

Guest kdramafanusa

The official site has lots of new pictures (starting from post #38), I cannot right click on any of them. :unsure:

Trying to find a way to save them now, would some of us here please upload them for us? Thanks. :)

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/spotlig...hoto/index.html

Source: MBC official homepage, saved from Baidu {still can't save the pics so I uploaded the set posted at Baidu}

spotlight_080513_1.jpg

spotlight_080513_2.jpg

spotlight_080513_3.jpg

spotlight_080513_4.jpg

spotlight_080513_5.jpg

spotlight_080513_6.jpg

spotlight_080513_7.jpg

spotlight_080513_8.jpg

spotlight_080513_9.jpg

spotlight_080513_10.jpg

spotlight_080513_11.jpg

spotlight_080513_12.jpg

spotlight_080513_13.jpg

spotlight_080513_14.jpg

spotlight_080513_15.jpg

spotlight_080513_16.jpg

spotlight_080513_17.jpg

spotlight_080513_18.jpg

spotlight_080513_19.jpg

spotlight_080513_20.jpg

spotlight_080513_21.jpg

spotlight_080513_22.jpg

spotlight_080513_23.jpg

spotlight_080513_24.jpg

spotlight_080513_25.jpg

spotlight_080513_26.jpg

spotlight_080513_27.jpg

spotlight_080513_28.jpg

spotlight_080513_29.jpg

kdramafanusa

TSKS should be releasing chinese subs (simplified) considering they take up almost all korean dramas in this particular timeslot.

I'll most prob be providing MU links for the chi subbed episodes and cococrust will be providing SS links as usual (:

Guest mandalaywith

hi :rolleyes:

Spotlight E01 HQ Ental file upload finshed in My clubbox.

Spotlight E01 HQ Ental file Download link

credit- http://clubbox.co.kr/mdy80

you join my clubbox,you can download file.

you need to join My Clubbox.

if you donot know how to use clubbox,click here

Clubbox Guide.

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/mandalaywith/article?mid=103

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...492&st=1425

utkim

Nice to meet here. :lol:

@mandalaywith:

Thanks for sharing... But what i have to do now since i don't know Korean? I have to wait for Eng sub. :sweatingbullets:

How about the Ep.1? Is it interesting?

I really want to see this Ep soon... Want to see Ji Jin Hee and Son Yeh Jin together! :wub:

Archived