Heath Ledger Dies!

Guest thaigerl

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I heard my friends discussing this in the hallway, I actually had to find someone with an iPhone to see if this was true. I cannot believe that this is for real because he was definitely one of my favorite actors (since 10 Things I Hate About You!) so this was just completely devastating. I pray for his daughter..

:[

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

Oh my goodness...... i was really looking forward to his next film-where he plays Joker in batman...im shocked

Guest Untouchable_M

Words really cant describe how shock I am. He has A EFFING GREAT CAREER IN FRONT OF HIM. WHY?!?! MAN WHY? His daughter is not gonna know who he is perosnally. Thats really sad.

Guest farmerdork

yeah! i was soo shocked when i found out. i was like you got to be kidding me. i thought it was a prank. its so sad that he left behind his daughter he was a really good actor too T.T

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

i'm still shaking after learning about this... heath has always been one of my favorite actors. he was so talented! it's such a shame... i really hope he's in a better place.

Guest puls707

WHAT???????!!!!!!!

r u serious?!

this is such a major blow to me!

i thought the title was just a joke...

RIP

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest SavannahBee

This was so unexpected. The first time I read this on Yahoo I thought it was a joke. . .he was such a talented actor

R.I.P.

Guest mangocake

well i'l be waiting for those medical results!!!!! it's always the pills! i wonder if it's really the pills.......... like in those movies, a set up... put some pills by the bedside to make it look like it was the pills.... ok my imagination going oooo..

Guest annie_bananie

I thought it was some kinda joke when I first saw! T__T

I still can't believe it and its been 4 hours!

I feel sad for the Mother of his child and the daughter! :tears:

Guest s u Z i e

I thought it was some kinda joke when I first saw! T__T

I still can't believe it and its been 4 hours!

I feel sad for the Mother of his child and the daughter! :tears:

dude thats what i thought

Archived