Soshi ♥ Bang (소시뱅) - 14 Times The Love

Guest Soy

soy here that other link not the one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMWta6pT6Mw...feature=related

^

4:37 GD laughed and look at yoona^^

Im sure Yoona look really pretty up c;ose like that since my fren who doesnt like girlgroup said she Does look VERY PRETTY in real person eps up close hahaha

Daesung cheered on tiffany

tiffanymvd1kx1.gif

credit:bestiz+blue_smiley@snsd thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vivian1430263011

lmao. i'm back again. there was a discussing thread about this at Ambition and there were a lot of reasons there. xP

i like jiyong & tiffany, they're like my ultimate dream couple.

daesung & sunny or yuri because they can be like the smiling/dorky couple.

seunghyun and hyoyeon would be one really smoking couple.

i hope they do a collab because it would just be a treat for everyone to see and love. <3

and maybe they'll realize how great soshibang is!

omg yeah re-reading that thread now, and i remember during the kbs thing where taeyeon patted seungri's back before he came on stage, as kind of look a good luck thing because of his ankle problems

oh im going to add in another bit about sooyoung can teach the boys more japanese :)

Guest sockrahtease

omg yeah re-reading that thread now, and i remember during the kbs thing where taeyeon patted seungri's back before he came on stage, as kind of look a good luck thing because of his ankle problems

oh im going to add in another bit about sooyoung can teach the boys more japanese :)

i just found that thread... i'm reading it now too LOL

Soo Young and Tekkie can be the main teachers since they both know Japanese well.

sockrahtease I gotta search for that fancam 1st coz I didnt save that link ^^;

alright~ : )

Guest hypnotized

yay!! finally a thread about snsd & big bang

i think both groups are so cute and dorky

and they definitely should make a collab together

oh yeah, why's everyone keep on mentioning about

"wonder bang" ? uh hello this thread is SOSHIBANG

-_________________-

:)

Guest jaeners

Those who come in here just to say they prefer WG & BB should stick to their WonderBang thread, honestly. SoshiBang is for people who are fans of them. I'm a fan of both WonderBang & SoshiBang. You don't hear me saying I prefer any group pairing to another. So~ if ya'll could please stop with the "I prefer WG & BB pairing" and whatnot, we'd all appreciate it. Sorry if I came off rude or anything, haha. :3

Anyway~ now I feel like watching Seungri & Yoona's Happy Shares Company. They are so cute. Hahaha. <3

Yes this is BANG GENERATION THREAD NOT Wonder Bang Thread if u guys wanted to say sumthing bout WB then u can go to their thread^^

coz Im sure no one is mentioning bout Bang Generation there^^ please respect the topic starter and SoShi Bang fans feeling^^

and if u like Super Generation better u guys could start making the thread rather than just keep saying "WB is better i like Suju+Soshi more"

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Let's write a letter to YG and ask him to get BB to collab with Soshi. But then we'd have to do that to LSM too. Hahahaha. I would love to see them collab one day. Thank you for making this thread, Soy. :D <3

OMG . WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THAT ! HAHA

I finally found the clip of Big Bang sending their love for the SNSD Charity thing. Sweeet.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CVHACHP08Us

^^;

^^ Thanks , its so cute how they made a video : ) they must've really cared . and by the looks

of their clothes they must have been filming their coffee prince parody

&& I really wish i had a soshibang signature /cries

The thing is ... how can we judge if Wonder Bang is a better pairing since Soshi Bang didn't even collab together. That makes no sense to come in this thread, which was made for SNSD and BB only, and say that Wonder Bang are cuter or whatever, it's NOT the topic of this thread.

HERE HERE 13min Fancam From KBS Song Fest 2007 u can see Daesung checking out SoShi hahaha and Seungri listening to Yuri Seohyun's conversation and laughed,Sunny Sooyoung wiped sumthing from GD's Jacket and Seungri smiled of that action,Taeyeon tapped on Seungri's back)

for WB fans so they can feel at ease a lil bit and wont feel kinda threatened by this Bang Generation thing

U can see Seungri talked to Sunye too tho^^ only for a while

kinda -________- to seungri coz when Sunye smiled at him he just looked away >.<

http://herio.cafe24.com/zboard/view.php?id...asc&no=1182

Guest sunnyside

honestly, i never really knew they interact with one another beside when Seungri was doing the manwon thing with yoona.

And I just want to say that they don't share the same kind of music. SNSD does like poppy girly songs. And BB do more of hip hop.

Guest sockrahtease

Those who come in here just to say they prefer WG & BB should stick to their WonderBang thread, honestly. SoshiBang is for people who are fans of them. I'm a fan of both WonderBang & SoshiBang. You don't hear me saying I prefer any group pairing to another. So~ if ya'll could please stop with the "I prefer WG & BB pairing" and whatnot, we'd all appreciate it. Sorry if I came off rude or anything, haha. :3

Word. <_<

HERE HERE 13min Fancam From KBS Song Fest 2007 u can see Daesung checking out SoShi hahaha and Seungri listening to Yuri Seohyun's conversation and laughed,Sunny Sooyoung wiped sumthing from GD's Jacket and Seungri smiled of that action,Taeyeon tapped on Seungri's back)

for WB fans so they can feel at ease a lil bit and wont feel kinda threatened by this Bang Generation thing

U can see Seungri talked to Sunye too tho^^ only for a while

LMAO "so they can feel at ease" hahas~ thanks for sharing the fancam!!!<3 i'm waiting for it to load now.

honestly, i never really knew they interact with one another beside when Seungri was doing the manwon thing with yoona.

And I just want to say that they don't share the same kind of music. SNSD does like poppy girly songs. And BB do more of hip hop.

Oooh yeah, I forgot that in order to be friends, you have to do the same exact same kind of music. My fault for forgetting that. :rolleyes:

This is so cute, I am all for the "Soshi Bang" combo!

And you forgot that Sunny + D-Lite (Daesung's Japanese stage name) = Sunny Delight, and they should totally endorse the drink. x]

-ida

lol and once again thats what you think. haha if you just compare their images, .. then thats a bit shallow imo. And you need to watch more episodes of MDV because theres alot of soshi bang episodes.

and the thing is .. grr i hate it when people say that the music they produce isn't the same, so they can't collab, thats extremely unfair to big bang and soshi, because i find both groups to be amazingly talented, and i can see them expanding to different types of genre. I mean who knew that daesung could sing trot, and taeyeon is actually quite amazing trot, but their images don't show you that. I love both of them because they're amazing live performers, and i believe that if they ever collaborate, it will be different and very amusing. BTW personality wise i think that SOSHI Bang is perfect, they are all such dorks, and i love seeing them interact with each other. And PS. haha you need to watch some of the girls' stuff, Hyoyeon is amazing at hip hop dancing, Yuri loves to randomly rap, & Sooyoung was in that very hip-hop style cf, its not like the girls can't be hip-hop, but i think its the differences in these two groups that make them so interesting.

and om IDA, haha how could i forget !

^

what if SNSD goes Hihop is there any other excuses?

and if ppl saying that bb is 5 and snsd is 9 not match

I dun se the prob with the number of the members

collaboration doesnt mean "ow BB is 5 so they need 5 member galgroup too"

not like that!!! Collaboration is bout 2 groups/singers or more making music together

no matter what kind of music they sing

AEROSMITH x RUN DMC RING A BELL ANYONE!!!!!

Guest touche`

They're very jolly, happy, love to be around with each other, and all the friendship things that you can think of. Music genre is the only difference between these two group but their personality make them as one.

Archived