[drama 2008] Bittersweet Life 달콤한 인생 (la Dolce Vita)

koalabear

I've just finished watching the whole serie. But unfortunately the translation of 2 last eps. were incomplete, and worst of all it was vanished almost half-end of the last ep. Is anyone here kindly/generous enough to share with me the complete English translation of ep.23 and 24? And actually I'd like to discuss about those eps. Is it allowed or not?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GoRgYnA

Random?? She's working her way through an agenda she drew up earlier in the episode as part of her latest bounce-back. And she knows just where to go to meet HJ at that time of day. Of course, the meeting doesn't run how DA expects it to, as ep 15 makes clear. HJ is a much tougher cookie than DW, and has the huge advantage over DA that she doesn't have any agenda at all. She just tells the truth as she sees it. To everyone.

i meant random like for hye jin.. coz she just turned around and bam, there she was lol

I've just finished watching the whole serie. But unfortunately the translation of 2 last eps. were incomplete, and worst of all it was vanished almost half-end of the last ep. Is anyone here kindly/generous enough to share with me the complete English translation of ep.23 and 24? And actually I'd like to discuss about those eps. Is it allowed or not?

you may discuss the last two episodes...just don't forget to use the spoiler tags for those who haven't seen the drama yet

Baduy did spot translations for Episode 23 and 24 but I'm not sure if it's possible to have a translation for 2 episodes in its entirety and ay_link hasn't posted her summaries too..

Hey LDV fans! Just want to share this youtube video of La Dolce Vita's OST. I'm not really sure if this has been posted already. Just the same, let us enjoy this classic OST! ^^

La Dolce Vita OST

Thank you so much for sharing the link. The music video is very good. I miss the weekly "fix" of LDV. I hope there will be another drama like LDV very soon.

Guest harliey_nick

omg!i'm loving this drama so far!ep 15 is definitely one of my fav!all the roses strewn about is really romantic....i'm currently listening to the song love flower over n over...it's addictive!the story is great so far!

Thanks With S2 for Epi 16! Well, I was browsing dcinside a while ago and found screencaps of the very cute Booksonie! ^^ I'm not sure if koalabear chingu have posted these caps, but since Booksonie's really adorable, I'll just post them!

Booksonie1.jpg

Booksonie.jpg

credit: dcinside/sweet life

Guest MisterX

Thanks With S2 for Epi 16! Well, I was browsing dcinside a while ago and found screencaps of the very cute Booksonie! ^^ I'm not sure if koalabear chingu have posted these caps, but since Booksonie's really adorable, I'll just post them!

Booksonie1.jpg

Booksonie.jpg

credit: dcinside/sweet life

Wee~ looks like a yeti with an hair dye.

The *only* thing I don't like about Jung Ha-Yeon. Other than him not writing that Lee Bang-Ja drama. Yet.

/ dog hater mode off.

thanks issa for Boksoonie's pics, Yeah I haven't posted them yet...

I finally finished updating the first page of the thread...took me a few weeks to do that keke hate being busy

아나키스트...I was looking forward to Lee Bang-ja as well, too sad if JHY won't write that drama

got this info from LDV DC, there is this site called http://ipoll.kr where actors, actresses and dramas are rated who's the best according to Netizens, well it depends though but from dates Aug. 2 and today Aug. 18 our actors from LDV and the drama won Netizens' hearts

poll3qe6.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2008-08-18

poll2gh3.jpg

poll1fw8.jpg

the poll was reset this week though...let's see who wins...

Wee~ looks like a yeti with an hair dye.

Anybody know what breed this mutt is? I'm interested because it must be some sort of pedigree beastie. But that makes its backstory in that news item posted a while back by koalabear a bit fishy. Because you don't normally get pedigree dogs as strays...

I also hope it's thoroughly dewormed, in view of that shot in the last episode where not only is the dog on the café table with no-one batting an eye, but the two girls are letting it lick their ice creams, and then LICKING THEM THEMSELVES. And the fond

now-good-friends divorced

parents watch from an adjacent table and find it all too cute. Since this episode was clearly not lick-synched, but played out for real, I guess those two child actresses may now be intestinally well equipped to stay supernaturally slim into their adult lives, if they escape going blind.

Anybody know what breed this mutt is? I'm interested because it must be some sort of pedigree beastie. But that makes its backstory in that news item posted a while back by koalabear a bit fishy. Because you don't normally get pedigree dogs as strays...

I also hope it's thoroughly dewormed, in view of that shot in the last episode where not only is the dog on the café table with no-one batting an eye, but the two girls are letting it lick their ice creams, and then LICKING THEM THEMSELVES. And the fond

now-good-friends divorced

parents watch from an adjacent table and find it all too cute. Since this episode was clearly not lick-synched, but played out for real, I guess those two child actresses may now be intestinally well equipped to stay supernaturally slim into their adult lives, if they escape going blind.

I would also like to think that she is a shihtzu...I would feel lucky if I get to take care of a stray dog like that

Guest GoRgYnA

Thanks for episode 16 sub!

this is the episode where i actually liked the interaction between jun soo and hye jin...

i thought dong won is really adorable lol and da ae, even though she's looking like a beeyatch right now, i still love her. i loved it when her friend called her a witch and then she gave that evil look and laughed like a witch.

this episode is too good... i love the happiness near the end and then bam... dong won.

Archived