[drama 2008] Bittersweet Life 달콤한 인생 (la Dolce Vita)

koalabear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ladolcevitasubsvp7.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 13 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator/Timer: MisterX

Timing QC: wichitawx

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Guest mehahcendol

withs2, thanks very much for the sub...i enjoy this drama so much since there is withs2 sub team, koalabear, baduy and others..

kamsahamnida!!

Guest GoRgYnA

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 13 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator/Timer: MisterX

Timing QC: wichitawx

Editor/QC: thunderbolt

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Omg it gets better and better!

Can't wait for episode 14! Da Ae finally talks to Hye Jin!!

By the way, was it Dong Won who hired those men to attack Jun Soo?

I love all the actors in this drama. Even Na Ri and Na Rae.

btw, what song is that they play with the "paris milan" or something, the cute song they usually play when Da Ae is being shown.

^ Mr. Kang I believe who hired those man to attack Junsoo because of what happened to his son in Japan...

btw, what song is that they play with the "paris milan" or something, the cute song they usually play when Da Ae is being shown.

the title of the song is Parris by Dinosau...I saw the clip on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiaL98CUUhg

to tell the truth I have the song and it's amazingly cute ^ ^

As jtranla has discovered after the heroic enterprise of resynching the ep 13 subs to the 720p version, that version is missing a some rather important stuff which has been cut out at various points. So if your main priority is pore-inspection (or studying PSY's vaccination scars), then by all means stick with the 720p version. But if you want to understand the plot, you'd better watch the Ental version of ep 13 as well...

Guest sakura_dubai

there is no eps from 1-10 on WITHSCB.. so i wonder where can i get these eps?? any idea !!

i prefer CB's link or torrent..

Guest vkkkim

there is no eps from 1-10 on WITHSCB.. so i wonder where can i get these eps?? any idea !!

aninice's CB has eps 1-12 in Moohan, Ental and Shinhwa versions. You may have to become a member of her CB though.

So is Megaupload blocked in Dubai? If not, Aigoo is the place to go (and premium MU membership is well worth it to avoid hassle with download limitations and annoying ads.)

Section TV Lee Dong-wook Fan Meeting in Japan. LDV will be shown there on August 12

55778fdbf64f40b154e3c5cbq1.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2008-08-01

4ae97aa372ecdc9638bc99bhj1.jpg

99a6c49016ac409cc037593zb9.jpg

56e38420a6134cc14436487oq4.jpg

36bd5bf0b788c5941714bd0er7.jpg

11aw6.jpg

Bigmail link

http://bigmail24.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...xU_DiIz8ZXmD5Av

http://bigmail27.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...38ako9ypzzE-Ssc

src: LDV DC

sorry I haven't updated the first page yet but almost there...

also I'm using this post to tell everyone that please do not hotlink the pics I posted here in this thread...similar with what happened to mandalaywith and kdramafanusa, my bandwidth will exceed soon because of the hotlinks that some have been doing...just right click the pics and save it on your pc and upload it on imageshack or photobucket...I'm sure we won't like it if we don't see some of the beautiful scenes of this drama just because my bandwidth has exceeded and that will force me to stop posting as well. I need your full cooperation about this. Thank You!

Guest GoRgYnA

yay for 14!

I really felt sorry for Dong Won lol...

I really love how Da Ae was swinging and that smile she gave Hye Jin at the end... it was so random how she appeared though. and that Detective seriously annoys me, he looks like such a slob lol...

I really love how Da Ae was swinging and that smile she gave Hye Jin at the end... it was so random how she appeared though.

Random?? She's working her way through an agenda she drew up earlier in the episode as part of her latest bounce-back. And she knows just where to go to meet HJ at that time of day. Of course, the meeting doesn't run how DA expects it to, as ep 15 makes clear. HJ is a much tougher cookie than DW, and has the huge advantage over DA that she doesn't have any agenda at all. She just tells the truth as she sees it. To everyone.

Guest Invasion

OMGGGG i am so jealous of Oh Yeon-soo!!! she gets to kiss Dong Wook so much!!! ARGGGHHHH :angry::angry::angry:

and also the begining of ep 3 when they re in the car OMGGGG i am so jealous!!! I find Oh Yeon-soo's character is so annoying

Archived