Best Anime/Manga Ever in history

Guest ReNO

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest norain

ahh hard there are tons... from memory i would say..

anime: 12 kingdoms, rurouni kenshin, initial d, ghost hunt, gakuen alice, ouran host club, death note (tho i hated wut happened to L), fullmetal panic fumoffu...

manga: tokyo crazy paradise, prince of tennis, initial d, basara, love monster, gokusen, mars, itazura na kiss, hanakimi, deathnote....

sorry impossible to pick just one...

Guest Irysinon

If I had to pick one out of all the Anime series that I've seen, I'd have to go with Vision of Escaflowne as being the best. It has everything from fantasy to adventure to action to a good compelling story.

Other notable titles are Haibane Renmei, Infinite Ryvius, Gungrave, Ergo Proxy, NHK ni Youkoso!, Boogiepop Phantom, 12 Kingdoms and Eureka Seven.

Guest Storytime

Anime: Prince of Tennis (POT!), Full Metal Alchemist (FMA), Death Note (Why did Light have to die?!) and of course the overrated Bleach and Naruto. (Fillers suck)

I feel like a nerd :/

Guest CueTheSun

Anime: Prince of Tennis (POT!), Full Metal Alchemist (FMA), Death Note (spoiler) and of course the overrated Bleach and Naruto. (Fillers suck)

I feel like a nerd :/

(Spoilers suck too :x) You might want to remove that before you have angry death note fans chasing after you :phew:

Guest yaokian

Best: Slam Dunk for plot and humor.

Some good ones: original Dragon Ball, Prince of Tennis, Full Metal Alchemist, Rurouni Kenshin, Major

Overrated: Naruto, Bleach

Guest roguechinadoll

I gotta say...Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon!

Mostly because it was my first <3

And there's too many others to choose from

I'll make it easy on myself :sweatingbullets:

Guest bADDIE<3

Dont watch or read manga much..BUT my fave.. like 4 ever

FMA!!! (Full metal alchemist)

It was awesome.. :]

Havent watched the anime of deathnote... but the live action was pretty good..

I love L ^^

Guest 80slitenite

i favor shojo manga so Fruits Basket even tho still waiting for the next volume. my cousin ruined the ending and told me it was on Wikipedia and i couldn't help myself, but i still continue to read it.

Ayame002.gifanadult.gif

Guest oceansportrait

Anime: I haven't watched that many anime (even though I watched my fair share of anime when I was living in Japan until age 6 XD ---Anpanman, I love you! :P) but from what I did watch, I'd have to say NOIR. It's balance of great music, fluid artwork, and complex storyline (after the first seven episodes) are what kept me coming back for more. Plus, it's one of the few titles I went through the trouble of buying (I only have to buy volume..3, I think, to have the whole set.)

Manga: Tooma no Shinzou by Hagio Moto ---- This is very very old (from the late 70's, I believe) so the artwork is very outdated (think, black-and-white tones only, dramatically curling hair, and bodies drawn to look like they're always at an 70-80 degree angle) but the mangaka's talent for storytelling really shines through in this. Tooma's last letter is still ingrained in my mind. She's written other equally intruiging titles (from "Zankoku na Kami ga shihai suru" (A Cruel God Reigns) that deals with the sexual abuse of the protagonist, to "Hanshin", which centers around conjoined twins who find out that they must have a very high-risk surgery to separate them or else both will die), but this one remains her most famous work.

Archived